Two

That Night

That Night
That Night
XSYKOTICA
Two


Naughty, yet adept, hands tantalized his thigh, nails skimming provocatively close to the belt and zipper of his jeans. Knuckles blanched white in his rapidly tightened grip of the steering wheel, each haughty action by the whimsical blonde stirring his blood and desires.

Praying unto her merciful heart, he spewed through painfully gritted teeth, “Chae, I can’t exactly focus and control the car with your…wandering hands.” Cool, decisive touches were her trademark and they were simultaneously distracting and enticing – just not as he drove.

Chuckling sweetly, she purred into the curve of his ear, her arm latched to his lean shoulder and inducing a wave of chills along his skittish spine. “Like that’s stopped us before. You were quite rowdy the last time and you had been the instigator then.”   

In spite of his profound nod in dissent, the corners of his mouth stretched foolishly, cheekily. “Amber seemed pretty serious this time. I think we really pissed her off. I suppose sleeping on the job wasn’t a good idea. Not that I minded.”

Humming to his statement, she added, “I wouldn’t have missed it for the world. The birthmark on your lower cheek is the cutest thing I have ever seen.” Cherry stained lips adamantly hovered by his curved mouth, his features cloaked from the lack of traffic lights.

Raspy, he quipped, “I swear, Chae, if you don’t stop I’m going to park the car and you myself. And then, Amber will lose her and wring your goddamn neck or something.”

Mewling her displeasure, she flopped into her seat, kicked her legs out onto the board-rest and maintained an appropriate distance from him like a petulant child. Obscuring most of her face with her sunglasses, she grumbled, “Fine. I just missed you.” 

Tapping her chin with refined dignity, she settled her gaze on the blurred, vibrant night-life beyond the glass-tinted windows of Henry’s Mercedes Benz. “I rarely get to see you anymore.” She murmured, her arm upholding her drooping neck. Lightly, he splayed his palm onto hers, the skin flushing as he did so. Croaking shamelessly, she questioned, “How are my babies?”

He chuckled and rapt the tip of his quivering nostrils. 

“They all miss you, Chae. You have been awfully busy nowadays, of course we’re going to miss our Baby Sky.” With a wiggle of his eyebrows, he crooned, “But whom were you hoping to get the scoop on? Soohyuk? The ice-prince is in Paris with Jonghyun, Kibum is busy with his musicals, Sunwoo’s got his acting gigs, Nicole’s modeling, and Hyoyeon’s teaching.” 

Slightly hoarse, he whispered, “Or maybe, you wanted to hear about Changhyun? Last I heard he was working with Byunghun on a project. And I’m right here, driving your lazy to another man’s house.”

Completely disregarding the bitterness in his tone to the last of his phrases, she grasped her chest and groaned in her woes. “I miss Changhyun. I hope he’s okay. My precious boy is doing so well for himself. Oh, Henry!” She nudged into his arm. “I miss you guys so much. How are you leading your lives without me?”

“We love you Chae, but we’re not entirely dependent on you for our daily survival. You’re only so precious, snowflake.”

“You know what I meant.” She dignified her claim with a smack to his arm.

“Yeah, yeah. So, who’s the guy this time, your highness?”

“Hmm, he’s new. ‘Mr. Wu’ was all he gave us. They checked it out enough to determine if he was safe, but they kept the details from me. As always.”

“Dude sounds like a riot already.” Henry paused. “Did he really request everything?”

Miffed, she muttered under her breath. “Yes and I’m not even going to ask how you know.”

“All it took was a nip to Min’s ear.” He smiled, triumphant at his accomplishment over the sizzling brunette.

“Oh, Minnie’s favorite weak-spot!” Chaerin laughed into her clasped hands. “I forgot about that one. You’re such a bastard, Henry.”

Wiping nonexistent tears from his eyes, he proclaimed, “The one and only.” Returning to their earlier subject, he wondered, “Do you think you’ll like him? Can you sniff a potential regular here?”

“Ah, I don’t know. Honestly, I just want to get this over with and rest. Plus, I’m not really looking for another regular, I have enough on my plate.”

“Oh, I'm sure that includes me. I'm touched."

 “No.”

“But Chae-!”

“Still no.”


Nasal tones flatly huffed, “Oh.”

Discerning the culprit in the guise of shadows, Chaerin’s earlier anticipation deflated almost instantly and she had to crush two fingers to her head to soothe the impending ache. Yellow beady eyes glinted towards her hopelessly disappointed figure crouched low to the ground, strands of hair twirled in wake of her discovery.

“Hey little guy, do you belong to my client?” Little time was used to ponder the matter further with the cat of regal beauty proudly twitching and curling its tail within the confines of Mr. Wu’s manor. Cursed with a fondness for the mammal, she cooed, “Alright, come here.” Gently kneeling beside the sleek coat of fur, she scooped him into her arms, the pet smoothly adapting to her cautious hold.

Tickled with curiosity, she scoured the regions of his tiny neck, her knuckles bumping into a silver tag looped around his shoulder and bearing his name. “Sehun-ah? Your master has interesting taste, that’s for sure. Now, where is he?”

Hesitant and mindful of her foreign surroundings, she huddled closer to the pet and slunk precariously past the heavy-set front door. She slid her duffle bag into the nearest cubicle and gaped soundlessly upon the expansive, hollow view of the parlor.

Brown hues widened a fraction at the intricate pattern of lines and array of colors which adorned the walls, the nose less appreciate of the dank, musty odor that bathed the house in droves of gloom.

Grand, perhaps untidy and shabby, but nonetheless astounding.

Comically, she whistled and proceeded to grunt offhandedly, “, just how loaded is he?” Covetous hands Sehun’s scruffy chin and earned his purr in acknowledgement. Several moments were spent treading and exploring winding staircases, empty halls, and dusty kitchens.

Formally exhausted of patience after two rounds, she leaned by the terribly cold, unused fireplace and pondered her customer’s motive and whether she should have been more wary of his outrageous request. Ill-mannered and wrought with frustration, she casually knocked the glasses from her face and pinched the bridge of her nose, clenched teeth cruelly hissing, “Am I supposed to play hide-and-seek with the man?”

As if his cue had finally risen, her bundle of fur fidgeted and twisted his way out of her grasp, his small paws smoothly transitioning to the cool surface and bounding up the stairs with ginger steps. Scowling, and hopelessly vexed over her loss of a guide, she continued this wretched game of pursuit and made for the stairs, her short cry "Wait!" promptly neglected by the domesticated tom.

Barely glimpsing sight of his wile tail, she hurdled into the nearest door and sprawled disgracefully on the ground, the end-tails of her Versace coat and pants shown to be tattered from the strenuous activity. 

Rippling with a stream of curses, she shot furtive glances about the eerie room, the decor crafted for an office space, more or less, book shelves crammed and crinkled papers scattered on the hardwood floor. Minutely narrowed irises scanned the confines of the area for the damned cat, however, her momentary objective was cast from her thoughts with the intrusion of a faint snore

Swallowing the dry clump in , her anxiety gradually bubbling to the surface, she traced the emitting sounds to the spare door in the office, cramped private quarters apparently juxtaposed to the business administration. 

Flattened on the solemn walls, she observed the surroundings with bated breath, her eyes ensnared by the dingy futon occupied by more than just a sly furball. Compelled to define the slumped form, she boldly strut to the other end of the cushioned recliner, her cheeks aflame at the sight of his cool, sculpted jaw. Although he seemed handsome enough, his shaggy bed-head and pinstriped suit certainly clashed.

Skimming of what she could in the poorly lit compartment, she discovered he had a sickly pallor about him, dark circles drawn beneath each of his tranquil eyes, his lips simply pursed under the sweet lullabies of the night. 

Vaguely aware of her actions, her curiosity had her bend closer to him, her heart discreetly aloft with the desire to see the irises underneath. 

Flicking the curve of his tail till it brushed his master's cheek, the feline once more garnered Chaerin's attention - her strident mouth hissing and her arm gesticulating crudely to cease his disruption and prevent her humiliation. 

Aggravated mewls rushed from her soured lips, her mind weary of the her distasteful entrance into his home, except, you now, he had invited her. 

Why the had he been asleep if he had need of her skills?

Brashly reaching for the growling pile of hair settled directly on his chest, she had to stifle her shrill cry as his arm shot up and gripped her meager wrist, fingers impossibly grappled and marked into her skin. 

Several shades lighter, her flesh tinted ivory, she roved her horrified gaze to the conscious man atop the spread futon, impeccable, dark-brown hues reflected in her sight. 

She could not retain the sharp intake of breath, her shrill note propelling her to tear her limb from his grasp, her legs staggered to the corners of the room. 

With a graceful, fluid arch of his back, he sat forward, his head drooped in between his hands, a subtle look of disdain shot to the fleeing ball of fur. Undoubtedly disgruntled from his disturbed nap, he stood on long legs and straightened the creases and folds of his suit and collar. 

Recalling her untimely presence, he flickered his absent-minded stare to her spot of the room, the flushed reigning queen of her agency stumbling over her presentation. "A-ah. Chaerin from Dreams Come True-."

Toneless, his tongue whipped, "I have no need of your services." 

Incertitude gave way to indignant flames, her tight-lipped reply a mere, "Excuse me?"

“Get out.”

Condemned, she hastily matched his height and shoved his, surprisingly, firm chest - oh, she was positively fuming. Amber would have her head on a silver platter, but she refused to be treated like for dutifully attending to her customers.

"Don't make the call if you're not interested, ." Spent of biting remarks, she proudly exited his hole-in-the-wall quarters and less than confidently shuffled to the familiar mahogany doors, a glimmer of the duffle bag reclaiming her rushed focus. 

Sehun happened to linger nearby, his leg comfortably marking the material with the pheromones of his urine. "ing cat." While he had incited her fury, she was silently glad for the outlet, her body effortlessly chasing the fickle beast. 


Following a maze of his library, she was directed to the bastard's vast layout of plowed acres, her hands prepped to mangle Mr. Wu's precious pet.

Noticing his tiny silhouette against the splash of crimson roses, she lunged, her arm furiously swiping towards him in hopes of snagging the length of his tail. Mindful of the bush of prickly blossoms, he weaved in and out, Chaerin not-so-successfully escaping the brunt of thorns. 

Garbled words managed to at least crow, "."

Damning the pricks on her left palm, the surface red and scraped, she swung her arm like a wild animal conned into captivity and adamantly opposed to his new lifestyle. 

Tuning into the benign aura beside her, she turned, and sloppily gaped, her bones ready to protrude from her layer of skin upon scoping out the smooth outline of Mr. Wu. Heart lodged in , her figure thrumming with anticipation, she spat, "What the do you want?" 

Quietly, definitely haughty, he inched to her side until he hovered above her domineering features, cold tips of his fingers extended to her wounded palm. A frazzled Chaerin attempted to evade his touch in hopes of retaining a shred of dignity, however, he had caught her and cradled the slightly torn joints, anyhow. Distraught cries of "Let go" were ignored, his moist tongue instead used to lap the oozing residue clean of her wrist. 

Stunned by the brusque antic, she verged on the end of lashing out on his brisk shift in attitude, but the pass of the pink, muscular organ becalmed her enraged spirit and displaced her loathing. 

She would later deny that it turned her on. 

The diligent flick and smack of his tongue was too experienced and sensual to pertain to that of a . Blushing to the roots of her hair at the realization she was further awash with the idea he had daring kinks and es - his were too superb in the art of . 

Breathless, although she had few reasons to be so, she was instructed to return to the manor, her dazed mind vaguely aware of his explanation.

He claimed to have some salves to heal the inflammation of her scrapes - Sehun could have attributed to his collection. 


Adjacent to one of the many spare bathrooms for guests, she unknowingly clutched his gentle fingers, her quizzical nature awed by the spotless tiles. He, of course, beckoned to her haste, his focus side-lined by the wan state of her stained attire and exposed navel. 

"You are in need of a bath."

Creased brows begged to differ. "I don't think that's necessary-."

Raucous hums digressed, "You are mine to do as I please for the night, aren't you?"

Word Count: 2281

A/N:whoops was that too slow and tedious and what do you mean i'm dragging this out  is the suspense killin' you yet /bricked/

@dabaddestfemale: I KNOW. I would loveeee for them to be bffs. They're just so chill and awesome, I know they would get along fairly well. sobs. 

Thank you so much for reading/subscribing/commenting/upvoting! I hope you enjoy~~
Also, CL's crew
consists of: Super Junior's Henry, SNSD's Hyoyeon, KARA's Nicole, B1A4's Baro (Sunwoo), SHINee's Key (Kibum), Teen Top's Ricky (Changhyun), and model/actor Soohyuk.