He Is The Reason...

Guitar

(The Blue text are flashbackThe Black text are present. sorry for the wrong grammar..)

 

 

Sehun ran from the cafetaria heading to his class on the second floor.

“why am I so pathetic like this? I feel like i have lost everything since 3 monts ago... yeah..... it’s all started since 3 ing months ago....”

Sehun look to the field through the window in his class, and he saw him -His best friend since they’re diapers- sit there played his guitar..

Sehun smile while staring at him from far, but his smile slowly faded when His best friend stop playing the guitar because that boy come and sit with his best friend, Jongin. That boy give lunch box to Jongin and Jongin smile to him. The sincere smile that usually only for Sehun or because of Sehun. Sehun fist clench, That boy.... The boy who made his life like this..

-

3 Months Ago..

The bell was ringing hard made Sehun & Jongin ran faster to their class. They already late thrice this week and if they late again, their killer homeroom teacher will give them ‘unforgetfull punishment’ he said.. But fortunately, they arrive at their class right before the homeroom teacher is coming.

When they entered the class, Chanyeol, came near them with his biggest grin

“Hey man, do you hear about the new student who transfer here today? Many people said that he is cute-”

“EHM! YEAH MAYBE HE IS REALLY CUTE CHANYEOL! GO RUN AND FLIRT WITH HIM!”

“You’re the only one I’ll ever flirt with, because you are the cutest people in the world baek~” Chanyeol kiss Baekhyun cheek and make Baekhyun blush immediately.

“You two are really gross you know”  Sehun rolled his eyes and Jongin just laugh slightly.

“You just jealous to us Sehun, because Jongin never kissed you like Chanyeol always did to me~”

Jongin laugh was stop and Sehun’s face became red.

“WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT BAEK?!” Sehun snapped,

“ The thought about me kissed Sehun like Chanyeol did to you never come cross my mind, you gross!”

“YEAH! Jongin and I just bestfriend-”

“And I can’t loved my bestfriend. So do him. Right Sehun?”

Before Sehun can answer Jongin, their Killer homeroom teacher –Mr. Jung-  come to the room with a petite boy walked behind him.

“So today we have new transfer student. Please take care of him. I don’t want to hear anyone of this class bully him, or else... I will ‘bullied’ you for sure! Now you can introduce yourself.”

“My name is Do Kyungsoo. Please take care of me.”

“So... now where you can sit.... hmmm.... Ah! Oh Sehun! You, move and sit with Kris!”

(Kris actually sit right behind Jongin)

Sehun wide his eyes surprised and Jongin raised his hand bravely,

“Why Sehun must move to the back? He is my seatmate.”

“Because if Kyungsoo sit with Kris –behind Sehun- Sehun will block his view because it’s obvious that Sehun is taller than Kyungsoo, do you understand that Kim Jongin? And do you have a problem to sit with Kyungsoo?”

“Jongin it’s okay..” Sehun whispered silently to Jongin

“But Sehun-“ before he can complete what he said, sehun already move behind and Kyungsoo already sit with him.

-

At the break time

Jongin played his guitar alone at the classroom, he has no mood to eat today. 10 minutes alone, the door suddenly opened by his best friend, Sehun. Sehun sit at Kyungsoo’s chair and hear Jongin playing his guitar. He always loved the sounds of guitar, moreover if Jongin who played it.

“Hey man, I bring you this.”

“Not in the mood to eat.”

“Hm? Diet?”

“Hell no Sehun” Jongin laugh slightly. He always loved how his best friend always know how to made his mood up again.

“Okay, if you’re not on diet you must eat this! I already bring it Jongin..” Sehun pout in front of Jongin and Jongin smile.

“Don’t do aegyo like that you jerk. And you better feed me.”

“you just call me jerk and you want me to feed you? How can you-“

“Because I’m your best buddy~”

“Fine, I’ll feed you while you played that guitar for me. Deal?”

“deal.”

-

 The next day..

“Jongin, you can play guitar?” Kyungsoo asked

“Yeah of course. That’s why I always bring a guitar to school. Why?”

“hm.. nothing, just asking. Can you play the guitar now?”

“Of course!”

Jongin then play the guitar while Kyungsoo singing.

“Hey I never know you can sing that well Kyungsoo-ah”

Kyungsoo blushed at Jongin’s compliment

“Thank... Thank you Jongin-ah.... by the way, are you hungry?”

“Not really.. why?”

“We can share my lunch, if you want of course..”

“Is that okay?”

“Yeah!”

So, they eat together while singing and playing guitar. Unfortunately, Sehun –who just arrive from cafetaria and bring Jongin food- saw everything..

-

Weekend, 2 weeks later..

Sehun & Jongin rarely go anywhere together, and this made Chanyeol & Baekhyun curious. So, they decided to come to Jongin’s house first but.... Jongin is not at home. So, Baekhyun decided to call Sehun.

“Hey Sehun where are you?”

“Home.”

“ Home? You’re not with Jongin?”

“No. Why?”

“Your voice sounds like you’re not in the good mood Hun-ah..”

“Exactly.”

“Hm, actually Me and Chanyeol came to Jongin’s house but his mom said that he went out. I thought he went out with you. Do you know where is he?”

“No I’m not with him and I Don’t know where is heMaybe with ‘his boyfriend’, Kyungsoo.”

“WHAT?! ARE THEY-“

“No. But I think sooner or later they will.” With that he hang up the phone.

Baekhyun can feel it, The sound of Sehun’s voice was full of pain and that can not be hide anymore.

-

1 month later

That day, Kyungsoo was sick and not attend the school, so Jongin sit alone and played his guitar alone without his seatmate sing a song. While Jongin played, Sehun suddenly hissed,

“Can’t you stopped playing it?!”

“What? Stop what? Guitar?”

“Yes! I Hate the voice of guitar!”

“What? That’s a lie, you always love guitar on the first place.”

“Not again Kim Jongin.”

“What happened to you Sehun-ah?”

“Nothing! I do hate guitar! For sure! Because it makes you leave me, it makes you with Kyungsoo, and-“

“What are you talking about?! I never leave you! You are the one who avoid me!”

“I’m not avoiding you Jongin. I just.... give you what you want..”

“What do you mean Oh Sehun?! Do you think I want you to avoid me?! HELL NO!”

“You just don’t need me anymore. That’s why I leave. Cause you have Kyungsoo. I think you loved him, and he obviously loved you, and he is not your best friend. So you can be his lover.”

“What do you mean actually Oh Sehun?!? I’m not ing understand!”

But Sehun already run and leave Jongin there, alone, and confused.