Part 6

I Still Love You

- next week at school -

you always keep away from Sehun but Sehun keep run for you and that make you feel uneasy toward Sehun.. one day after school hour , you get your ways to get out from the class but Sehun blocked you ..

"why you want to keep away from me?? did I do anything wrong to you?? "Sehun ask you weirdly

"no, you don't make anything wrong .. I just ...."

"wait..Suho is your brother right?? so , you're my cousin right?? nice to meet you my cousin" without asking , Sehun hug you

 

"what's wrong with this guy??"

"he never being nice to me like this.." 

 

"if you need anythings , just ask me.. I can help you " after saying that Sehun left you alone at classroom

" Suzy ,what's wrong ?? " ask D.o while waving his hand at your face

" hmm.. nothing.. "

" I heard it all , about you and Suho"

"huh?? you heard it ??"

"yes , it's about Suho is your brother right?? "

"only that ?? did you heard anything else?? "

 

" I really really hope that's you didn't hear about Sehun"

 

"yes , only that.. did I need to know more ?? "

"nope , just.... nothing " you just smile to him

 

in the way to back home , you and D.o just silent .. there is nothings to say between you and him.you playing your hand and thinking if you want to talk to D.o or just silent until home.

 

"ermm... Suzy ... "

"yes ~ " your eyes straight with D.o's eyes  *your heart beats faster*

 

"why did I being like this??"

"he looks handsome and with that's face he can make any girl to falling to him"

"his eyes , his nose and his lips"

"this can't be  happen"   * you shook your head *

 

"so , what's it ?? " your voice trembled

" can I get your phone number??" D.o gives his  phone to you

"here is my phone number" you give back his phone and he do something to his phone and you phone ring 

"okay , that's my number .. don't forget to save it"

"don't worry I will save it"

you smiled to each other and for the second times you feel something weird when you with D.o but you dont know what's that means. when D.o did not come to school you feel like you really miss him and when you see D.o with other girls that really make you feel angry and your heart like have broken into a pieces of glass..

 

that night you can't sleep because of that evening .. you always remember his sparkling eyes that can melt all the girls when see that eyes.. his lips that really can make girl crazy of him especially when he bite his lips.. 

*your phone rings*

"haishh~ who's calling me ?? "

 

*you pickup the phone*

"hello..?? "

"hello.. can I speak to Suzy please"

"yes, it's me Suzy .. who is this??"

"it's me Kyungsoo "

"ohh.. Kyungsoo.. what's make you call me ?? "

" I think , I can't talk to you tomorrow, I need to see you right now.. there's something I want to tell you"

"okay, just tell me now "

"no , I mean , not with phone.. I want see you personally "

"but... "

" see me at playground near your house in 15 minutes .. see you there"

"kyung...." the call disconnected

 

"why should I go see him??"

" I already said that I can't "

"just let he there"

"30 minutes just passes .. what should I do ??"

"maybe he is not there anymore"

"but , if he still there ??"

 

with hurry you grab your coat and go to Suho's room..

"oppa~ I go out for a few minutes and don't worry I bring this spray .. annyeong ~ " 

before Suho could reply to you, you then closed the door and with hurry you ran to playground while breathless and you can see D.o that still waiting for you at swing ..

"haishh.. this guy ... how could he just sit at there just like nothing happen?"

 

you walk slowly to D.o and take a place at swing beside him..

"so, what you want to see me this night??" you ask him while playing the swing

"Suzy , did you have love someone in your life??"

"nope , but there is someone that I liked and I don't know if he feel the same.. why?"

"nothing.. what would you do if that person have a illness and couldn't live for a long times"

"if he have a ilness  that couldn't live for a long time?? I would make his life cheerfull and happy when with me .. only that you want to ask me?? I thought what .."

"actually not that .. I want to say to you that ..."

D.o stand from his swing then he walk and stand infront of you..

he bend his leg to make your face meet to his face.. your eyes with his eyes meets, you trying not see see his eyes anymore but D.o hold your face ..

D.o slowly closed his face to you then you closed your eyes and you can feel that your heart beats faster and more faster when you can feel D.o's breath ..

D.o kiss you slowly and you don't know if you want to accept it or not..

you stopped him ..

"why you do this?? " you say that while holding your voice from trembled

"Suzy , I don't know if I can say this or not to you"

"say what??" you still want his answer after what he done

 

"I love you Suzy~"
 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Continue<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Thanks for keep reading my story :)

thanks for the subscriber and keep subscibe and upvoted :)

I really appreciate it ^^

leave a comment about my story ..

>sorry for my broken English<  :)

 

-Kevinnie25-