Innocent Hyo Mun

I used to be a ghost....

When they reached at Jonghyun's friend flat they both opend their eyes....when Hyo saw the position she was staying she blushed...if there was some light Jjong could notice that her face turned into a tomato.....

Ehh..oh umm... thank you for holding me while I rested..(she said mumbling).

A little smirk appeared in Jonghyun's face...No problem:D

They paid the taxi driver and then the driver said like a worried father:hey you love birds don't do something you might regret..you're too young..I know is not my business but is better to wait..one step at the time..at least(he said embarrassed) be sure  to use protection.love is nice mm but don't go too far arasso?

Ajeoshi......is not like that..we're not like that..don't misunderstand..said Hyo burning from embarrassment..she felt like fainting when she heard the "Advice" from the taxi driver

Jonghyun said laughing:Ajeosi...you're so wrong......she's my little sister....look what you did...my innocent sister looks like she's going to faint(he said making his voice seem angry at the end)

My apology..I thought you were a couple..Goodbye then.

Goodbye mr.

...............................................

I can't belive what just happend to me ...I never felt like that my whole life..I  wanted to run and hid under a rock....I was so thankful to you when you said that you're my brother^^

You're too innocent Hyo Mun.....just like my sister..now I have another girl too look out for..although I can't really do my duty as a good brother to her the way I would like...my noona doesn't get too much time to spent with her little brother...

You have an older sister!?^^That's nice..I don't have any brothers or sisters...But why can't you spend more time with her?

I don't have enough time..I'm way too busy:(

aww Don't worry I think your noona is grateful to have such a nice brother as you...as long as you're doing the best with your work she must be happy.

Thank you....now let's go you must be tired..so am I.

The flat is small....and has only 2 rooms the living room and the kitchen are united...there is also a bath and the badroom.....but is lovely  though.

ooo..we have a problem..there is only one bed and the couch is to small...it seems like we have to share a bed(jjong)

No way...there's no way I'm sleeping with you..you're a boy..no and no!!!!

Then what you want me too sleep on the floor?

ohh..I don't want that neither..the floor is cold and then your back would hurt.....I can't do that to you after you helped me......eotoke?

Such a dilema.....Hyo Mun-ah I'm not going to do somethig to you...I'm not that type of guy...do you think I would try to take advantage of you?

Well is not like I know you  that well...I just met you a few hours ago...but you don't seem that type...I can't trust you 100%..you're still a boy..and I don't trust boys.

Look you're not even my type of girl..I don't see you as a girl..I see you like a sister....a little girl..you're cute and childish..I don't think of you as a girl I'm attracted towords.

oh..That's fine then.(Hyo Mun was actually a little hurt by Jonghyun's perception of her).

The bed was very big but to be sure that they won't even touch they put pillows in the middle.

Good night Hyo Mun.

Good night Jonghyun oppa.

 

Hyo pov

Childish.?.hmmm.....little girl?Why wouldn't he be attracted to me at all....Hyo Mun is beautiful....maybe he likes ty girls....but then again better this way he won't try nothing on me.......is he asleep yet?

Hyo Mun's back was facing Jonghyun..she wanted to turn the other way to see if he's sleeping and when she did that..she discoverd a cute puppy jonghyun sleeping(that's what she thought)...He looks so cute when he's sleeping and she smiled....Jjong opend his eyes and smirked:Am I that beautiful?

You're not sleeping?

No I'm not..and you were  looking at me smiling....You couldn't resist me don't you?Don't fall for me!I don't want another girl dreaming helplesly of me...

Who says I've fall for you.....you ...you look like a puppy  and I was not smiling at you I was smiling at Roo...he was playing with your hair and you didn't even know...:D

Right....then I'll let Roo sleep in the other room.

Jonghyun took Roo and placed him on the couch after that he cover him with a blanket...sleep well Roo.

Now let's sleep.

In the morning Hyo Mun's hand was placed over Jonghyun's.....