Where am I?Who am I?

I used to be a ghost....

Again,watching my mother crying and my father conforting her..is the moment after the funeral..I'm so tired...why do I have to pass through this over and over again?I can't stand it anymore...in my room everyting is like I left it the diary on the writing table,the flowers that I got from that boy that said he likes me..he was so cute when he blushed,my dress that I wanted to wear at Yumi's birthday....so sad I can't even see my reflection in the mirror...but wait what is with all this light coming from the mirror?

Suddenly the big mirror in Sung Rin's room transformed into a door...full of curiosity Sung Rin opened the door...as soon as she opend the door  a strong wind started to blow..she was insecure but she wanted to see what's is going to happen..she doesn't care anyway since she's dead, what can happen to her..maybe she would escape from this cycle of going back and forth..so she made a big step..she didn't realized what has been going on since then... the only thing she knew was that she was in a white room and she was feeling alive..wait a minute  alive?but this is not possible....or is it?!

 

   Min Sung Rin's P.O.V.

Just where am I now???..I feel like I'm alive again though..well it doesn't matter anyway since I don't remember this place at all..that means I'm out of that cycle..now I have to scan this place out cuz this doesn't seem to be neither Heaven nor Hell...

When she tried to get up from the bed she felt a sudden pain on the right side of her abdomen....

Sung Rin POV

Hey how come I can feel pain..I'm a ghost,how in the world my body can give my an ache O.Oand why am I dressed in this well how to call this long white dress with no shape?!hmm..

She rushed at the door...but as she passed she saw  somebody's reflection on the mirror that was on the wall...

S.R POV

Wait..I saw a reflection when I passed in front of that mirror..but here is nobody but me..let's see again..oh there's a girl ...she's cute..hey but she's standing just where I stay so how come?!

Sung Rin waved at the girl in the mirror and she waved back..actually no one waved back the girl in the mirror was her....

S.R POV

Tere is no one here just me and when I waved the girl in the mirror waved too...so logic is that the girl in the mirror is me..but I don't look like this... is confusing,  so damn confusing....if I have reflection  that means that I'm not a ghost anymore but I'm neither I...so who am I???

When she came out from the room she found herself in a long corridor...and there were people..as soon as she made a few more steps even though she could feel some pain some people came to her:

Kang Hyo Mun!!!my child you woke up...said a woman about   45 years old with tears in her eyes...

My beautiful daughter is no longer in a coma..thanks God..and hugged her.

S.R POV

So this is who I am I'm Kang Hyo Mun...and this woman right here is my mother....Just what in the world happend to me?the most impotant thing is that I'm living again...the rest I'll figure it out later...