Chapter 2

Happy Endings only Exist in FAIRY TALES (one shot)

So she decided to stay under her favorite tree. It`s located just in front of her classroom. She checked her bag and saw that her camera set was there. She took it out and started to take some pictures. She was so engrossed that she didn`t notice that somebody was beside her. She stopped taking pictures to rest. Because of surprise she lost her balance and fell on the ground with him. now, he`s above her. and their faces an inch away. if either or them moves their lips will touch. She told him too stand up and help her. He smiled sweetly at her. She smiled back. The first bell rand and they went to their respective classrooms. Then it was lunch time. Their club had an emergency meeting. Their teacher said thet they are gonna sponsor the drama club`s program this coming friday. The day was over fast again. She arrived home. Then she saw 2 unfamiliar guests wearing suits and carrying briefcases. She asked her parents why do they have visitors and who are they. Her parents said that they are lawyers. She asked them again why are they there. They dint answer. So she repeated her question now a bit louder and in a higher tone. Her mom was the one who bravely answered. Her mom said that they are filing a divorce. She was shocked that she fainted. The next thing she knew, she was in a hospital room, lying on a hospital bed. She is more calmed now. So she bravely asked her parents why are they getting a divorce. Her parents said that theire marriage is not working out anymore. Both of them are busy with their own business and profession. She doubted that. So she straightly asked them if they have relationships with other people. She wasn`t surprise that her parents nodded. Her expression went blank. Then she slowly pushed the button beside her to call a nurse. A nurse hurriedly went inside her room. She told the nurse to get her parents our her hospital room. Her parents understood her. After her parents left. She cried and cried. The next day, she insisted to go home because she`s okay. They agreed and dint argue anymore. On the way home, she dint talk with her parents. And even when they arrived. The next day, she woke up a little early than the usual she knocked on her parents bedroom. She told them that they need to talk. She told them that she allows them to get a divorce but there are conditions.  They have to leave the house and give it to her. They should give her weekly allowances. And they should not stay in the house. They should leave ASAP. It took a lot of courage to say that to her parents. But she has to do it. She needs to cope with things. She can see the sadness in their eyes but she ignored it. It`s for the Best. They agreed. And they will leave the house after she leaves for school. She smiled sadly at them. She hugged and kissed them for the last time then She said her goodbye. In school, her schoolmates tried to talk to her but she ignored all of them. She wasn`t ready to talk to anyone. The day ended okay. When she arrived home all the maids greeted her. She greeted them back. Now, everything is back to normal. like nothing happened. Now, she knows that her family will not be the same again. Her personal maid took her bags and helped her carry it to her room. She was so exhausted that the moment she laid down on her bed she fell into a deep slumber. The next thing she knew it was morning. She went to the bathroom and took a bath. Then went to school. Her club was exempted because we prepared for tomorrow`s program. She noticed that he was looking at someone. She looked at the same direction. She knows her. She`s Ms. Popular. He stopped looking at her to continue his work but to his surprise she was looking in the same direction. Their eyes met. But she was the first one to look away. He smiled. He walked towards her. Then she paused for a second to face him. He held her hands and pulled her closer and winked. He looked at the person he has been looking at her expression is unreadable. She smiled. He smiled back. Then she told him to get back to work. They finished their assigned tasks and went home. She went to her bedroom and sleep. She dint bother to eat dinner. She was so damned tired. She woke up early and jogged around the village. The time she got back she rested for 5 minutes and showered. Then took off to school. She arrived 30 minutes before the show. So, she helped her clubmate out. The show was a Blast and a Success! They applauded the drama club and gave credits to the Photography club. After the show, she went to the backstage. She was fixing all her things when she heard something .. she followed the sound.. and to her surprise .. he was kissing Ms. Popular ! :O She froze there. Maybe they felt that someone is there. So they stopped kissing. He was surprised. Ms. Popular asked her why is she watching them. she answered that she followed the sound and found the two of them. So turned to him then asked him if what`s his relationship with her. He answered that she`s a nobody that he just used her to make Ms. Popular jealous. She can`t take it anymore. So she ran as fast as she can. Then she reached the club room. She took her camera and took off her memory card where he stored all his files. She put it in her water jug then she sticked a note. "YOU`LL REGRET THIS". then she went to the teachers` room and talked to her club teacher. She told her that she`s gonna change her club. The teacher dint do anything to stop her. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

THIS IS THE END. I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT. XD 

She realized that there was no HAPPY ENDING FOR HER. that she will always be FOREVER ALONE. 

Want a sequel for this? or a Part 2 ? haha LOL