Chapter 1

Happy Endings only Exist in FAIRY TALES (one shot)

There`s a high school girl who believes in "Happy Endings". She always day dream about her prince charming and knight in shinning armor. One day, in her school she met a boy. A new boy to be exact. He is 3 inches taller than her. With black shiny hair. White as Pearl set of teeth. Skin like a porcelain. A set of charming eyes. And of course a smile to die for. She thought about him all day long. She even dreamt about him in her sleep. The next day, It`s sign up day for clubs. She really is into PHOTOGRAPHY. it`s been her hobby since grade school. So, she signed up for Photography club. Few Students signed up for this club. They think that taking pictures is LAME. The next day, it`s club meeting day. And to her surprise the boy she`s been thinking about these past few days is her clubmate. They are only 10 members in the club so they got paired up by the teacher. And to her joy, she`s paired up with him. She was very happy. After that they introduced theirselves and so on. Before club time was over their teacher gave them their assignment. They exchanged numbers and agreed to meet up in a park on Saturday. He named their meeting place and found out that they live in the same subdivision. Days come and go so fast and it`s Saturday. She don`t usually wake up this early but there's something special happening today. Maybe that`s why she feels so excited. She stood up and fixed her bed. Then went inside the bathroom for a long dip in the tub. Then she went inside her walk-in closet. She chose to wear yellow blousy sleeveless top and paired it with denim shorts and sneakers. Then she packed her camera set. She went downstairs to see if her parents are home. She was disappointed to discover that they left the country without saying goodbye. She ate her breakfast ALONE. She told her personal maid that she`ll be going to the park. And she told her that to call her if her parents called. Her maid nodded and she left the house. On her way to the park she bumped into some of her school and village friends. They greeted each other and continued walking. She arrived a little early. So she sat on a nearby bench and took her ipod out her bad and listened to her playlist. ( She`s listening to SNSD`s "LET IT RAIN") 


Then he arrived. He was looking for her around the park. She smiled and waved. Gosh. He is so handsome even in simple clothes. (he`s wearing a navy blue shirt paired with shorts and sneakers). He waved back and smiled. He asked her if she waited for a long time. She said that she just got there. They started talking about what will be their subject. After a few minutes of discussion they both agreed to take pictures of people around them. They took a picture of a group of boys playing basketball, family having a picnic, children running and playing around, people exercising and doing aerobics and some couples around the park. They stopped 'cause they felt that their tummy are growling. So, they decided to go to the nearest restaurant and eat. Then they decided to go home. He offered to walk her home. So, she accepted it. He was shocked to see her house. She just giggled about it. Then they bid goodbye. Weekend was over FAST. And now, it`s MONDAY. Like the usual, she waked up early every weekdays and  now one of the early students who arrives in school.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________

please do comment. :) 
subscribe too ! ~ 
kekeke ~ 
i`m so random