MinKey

HottieSitting: Alternative Endings

MinKey:

CONTENT WARNING: SHORT

"Minho." Key finally managed out, it was what his heart was telling him. Jonghyun's crestfallen face at this broke his heart a little but he knew the pain would not last forever, Jonghyun was a great kid and anyone would be lucky to have him. He just was not the right guy for Key. Minho's shining eyes however told him that he had made the right decision.

Minho shuffled awkwardly for a second, he had so many emotions inside and he just did not know how to express them - but his face showed his happiness. It was endearing Key thought with a small chuckle, Minho looked like a child in a candy shop allowed all of them but not sure which one to go for first. Whilst Minho did not know what to do with himself from joy, Key however knew exactly what to do. He practically smashed Minho to the ground as he hugged him tightly. Jonghyun slowly turned away and walked back to the house - it hurt to watch this, he was happy for Minho... but still, he thought that they had something there between them. 

Minho only just managed to catch his balance as he hugged Key back resting his face in the crook of Key's neck inhaling the other's sweet but tangy scent of his shampoo. How long had he wanted this? But how much longer did he think that he would never be able to get it? He sort of could not believe it and he just figured it was some beautiful dream and he would wake up any moment and then it would be Key's decision again and it wouldn't be him chosen. If this was a dream then he did not want to wake up.

"Why?" It left his lips without too much thought. Key met his eyes before smiling one of the most spine tingling smiles that Minho had ever experienced.

"I cannot think of a single reason why not." Key replied capturing Minho's lips in his, Minho found that he could accept this answer happily. It left a warm feeling inside him. And the kiss... it was perfectly imperfect, the somewhat chapped skin of Key's lips brushing against his own, the awkward nose bumping and the sloppy hand movements as Key draped his arms around his neck. There was no way that this was a dream. Key was himself and human rather than the almost angelic dream version of himself. He was real. This was real. 

And Minho had never been happier.