one

Be Without You or Die

The day Jongin heard that he could die if he stays a model, he wanted to die. Modeling was his life and he loved nothing more. The doctor told him he has to stop traveling and going to different countries. He was getting sick by different disease in other countries.

"Jongin get up," Mrs.Kim said shaking him. He was sound asleep in his bed. After figuring out he couldn't model he was sleeping all day. If he was going to die he was hoping to die sleeping. "I dont want to get up," he whispered his head still face down in the pillow.

His mom sat down next to him and patted him on the back. "I know how you feel but you have to live life," she told him. Jongin sat up and had tears down his eyes. "I dont want to diewhen I'm sad, live my life fall in love then die," his mom hugged him.

"I understand, that's the same thing your dad said to me." Why Jongin is so sick is because his dad was to and after a year Jongin was born he died. "I dont want to," Jongin said with more tears rolling down his eyes.

Mrs.Kim looked at Jongin and gave him a kiss. "You cant live like this, okay I believe that you will live turst me," Jongin nodded and hugged his mom again. "Well this is your last day of sleeping because you go to school tomorrow," He smiled and  gave him a pat on his head.

Jongin fell back on the bed and went to sleep he wasn't in the mood to get up and do things life stucked and if he was going to day why did God make him. That's what he would think everday.

                                                               .........

In the middle of the night Jongin woke up to a strange sound. It sounded like someone was in his room crying. He thought it was his mom. Sometimes she would sleep in the room with him just to make sure he was okay. He sat up. "Mom, you dont have to stay," Hee whispered. He rubbed his eyes to get a better veiw.

"Mom?" it wasn't his mom and he knew it. it looked like a guy. "Jongin, is that you, I've missed you, when are you coming?" the guy asked. Jongin took of his cover to walk over to the guy. "Dad, what do you mean?" he asked.

"Are you coming to hell with me?" Jongin's eyes widened as the guy grabbed Jongin's arm and pulled him. Jongin woke up finally but outside. His mom over him. "Mom what happened?" he asked looking around.

"I dont know," she rubbed her fingers through his hair. "Its okay, everything is okay," she gave him a kiss on the forehead and brought him back in the house.

Jomgin never believed that everthing was going to be okay. Neither did his dad. He laid in his bed scared to close his eyes thinking he'll have the same dream until he dies.

                                                         ...........

Jongin woke up by himself and got ready for school. He met his mom downstairs. She looked at him with her worried eyes. Scraed anything could go wrong in school. "You're going to be okay, trust me," she told him. She knew when her son was afraid and right now he was terrified.

Jongin walked out the house after breakfast and walked towards the bus.as soon as he got on the bus he saw girls staring at him. He was a model and everyone knew Kim Jongin. If you didn't then you weren't from this planet.

The best teen model in the world. You saw him you knew him. He sat next to this girl. "You're Kim Jongin right?" she asked him. He looked dowwn then looked up at her. "I was," he whispered.

The girl's eyes grew. "Why, you were the best?" everyone wondered why there were no more pictures of him. They were taken down. Kim Jongin's orders. "Its personal." he didn't like it any more, attention.

He loved it back then when he wasn't dieing but now all he thought about was death.