two

Be Without You or Die

Jongin was sitting in the office waiting for the principal. He was going to show him his new classes. Finally the guy walked out the saw Jongin. "You must be Jongin my daugther is a huge fan," he said. Jongin stodd up and followed.

"Thanks but I'm not a model anymore," he said hunging his head. The principal looked at him a laughed. "I understand, you thought it was better to get an education then be a model," the principal thought.

Jongin nodded. "Yeah." Finally they reached his homeroom class. "Everyone can I have your attention?" the principal said. Jongin looked up at the class. He saw guys talking and girls laughing. The same reaction he alwasy got.

"Please, treat our student like a normal student." By those words Jongin felt a lot better. But they're teens they never listen to adults. After the principal left Jongin was still in front of the class. The teacher walked towards him.

"Jongin just sit behind Suho," he told him. "Suho raise your hand." suho looked up and Jongin saw him. For the first time in a year he smiled. Jongin walked over to him and sat behind him. Suho looked behind him for some reason but he didn't know why.

After class Jongin walked outside to get some air before the next class. "Jongin, is that you?" someone asked. He turned around and saw a guy. He looked very familar. "Sehun is that you/" he asked.

Sehun smiled at him and sat by him. "I thought you were a model?' asked Sehun. "Not anymore," he whispered. Sehun patted him on the back. "Its okay, you know you cant do that anyways," Sehun said with a smile.

"Sehun," sehun turned around and so did Jongin. It was Suho and both him and Jongin stopped. "Suho what is it?" he asked Suho looked back at Sehun and got out of his daydream.

"i was just saying that Jessica wants to talk to you, its important," Sehun looked at Jongin. "See you later." With that Sehun got up and left the two alone. " So you're Jongin," he said. Jongin looked up at him with another smile.

"Yeah, you knew," Jongin said his eyes smiling. "Only because you're in my class," Suho said with a laugh. Jongin smiled. He could finally be with someone that doesn't know him for being model.

"You want to sit?' Jongin asked. Suho shook his head. "Class starts in two minues, coming?" He asked Jongin. Jongin stood up and walked towards Suho. They both walked to class talking.

This time no one paid attention to him. He loved it. It was an honor class. Maybe one person knew him but no one paid attention. They were all focused. Even though he was a model he was very bright. No one knew because they were focused on him looks.

It was in lunch when Suho was sitting all alone and Jongin came over. They both smiled at each other. "So you're in a honor class," Suho said to him. Jongin frowned. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"I know you were a model, Sehun told me,"Suho explained to Jongin. Suddenly Sehun came over. "Where's Jessica?" Suho asked. Jongin looked at Sehun. "Is that your girlfriend?" he asked.

Sehun shook his head. "She broke up with me for Kris," Sehun told them. Suho smiled,"You know Sunny likes you," he told him. Sehun shook his head.

"I cant do that they like bestfriends," Sehun explained to them. Suho shrugged. "Doesn't even matter?" Jongin asked. Suho laughed a bit. "With girl everything matters," he told Jongin. He never actually went out with a girl. He did but they never knew the real him and he never knew the real them.

"How about you how do you know about girls?" Sehun asked Suho. "Sisters," Suho said with a smile. They both looked at Jongin. "You?" they both asked.

Jongin shook his head. "I have no siblings," he said. Suho looked at Jongin's eyes and smiled at how sad they looked. He didn't know why but he moved his hand towards Jongin's and held his hand.

Jongin's eyes grew larger and then looked at his hand. Suho smiled at Jongin. he felt happy for meeting a guy like Jongin. He had secrets that he could never tell anyone and so did Jongin. he felt like they belonged.