Chapter 2

ONLY YOU

"Cause Jin is my OPPA! Aigoomonina.. your crush is my .. Oppa?!"Bambam  laugh like an idiot.Until Hae Jin slap her face.

"PABO! JINJJA!? ANDWAE!!?"Hae Jin is having mental breakdown alone while that girl is laughing.Hae Jin slap her own cheek few time to make sure this is not a dream.

"Okay.Sure,it hurts,not,a ,DREAM!"She shouted.

"Whats wrong with them?"Kidoh ask Jin.

"Molla?Lets go to them."they walked together to Hae Jin's and Bambam's place.

"Stop!Oppa is coming!"Bambam slapped Hae Jin who is keep mumbling; "Andwae,Andwae!" .

"Where?!"Hae Jin's eyes widened.

"Hey!Anything wrong Bambam?"Kidoh ask Bambam.Hae Jin's face look so pale.Her heart is racing with her soul.

"Yeah,whats wrong? You two look weird.."Jin stand between Hae Jin and Bambam.

*Okay,goodbye world!*Hae Jin gave eye signal at Bambam to go away from there.

"Ahh~ Nothing oppa~"Bambam pull Hae Jin out from that place.

"Jinjja?"Jin looks worried.

"Yeah,really? Seriously you two.."

"NOTHING! Annyeong!"Kidoh cant finish his word cause Hae Jin's clumsiness.Hae Jin ran as fast as she can while Bambam is chasing her back.

 

"YAHH!!WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?"Bambam shouted and sit at her place.

"I feel like i'll die! It was embarassing,what if he heard us?! Owh no,i want to change my school!"Hae Jin keep mumbling.Bambam slap Hae Jin's right cheek.

"OUCH!"Hae Jin rubs her cheek.

"Okay,good you stopped mumbling at last!!"Bambam go back to her place because the teacher already arrived.

At the canteen...

"Hmm..."Hae Jin suddenly made a sound after her daydreaming finished.

"Why? And,why arent you eating anything?" Bambam asked.

"Nothing... It just i lost my appetite..." Hae Jin look at Bambam who is eating like she didnt eat for month.

"Really? Tell me the truth Hae Jin,I KNOW you."Bambam give her a serious stare.

"Actually..." Hae Jin whispered to Bambam's ear.

"What? Aish,you just worried if oppa Jin know it? And afraid if he already have girlfriend? Hahaha,dont worry chingu! Here."Bambam take out a piece of paper from her little notebook,and write a phone number.

"Who's number is this?"Hae Jin take the number,and look at it weirdly.

"Jinnie's~"

"Who?"

"YOUR CRUSH~"she said with a bored face.

"Ahh.. Jinjja... "Hae Jin start her daydream.

Suddenly...

"Hey you two!" someone taps Hae Jin's shoulder