Chapter 1

ONLY YOU

 Hae Jin walk to her school like usual.With her school uniform and her favourite purple headband.She look to the left,look to the right.No one is here.Its too early maybe.Hae Jin look at her watch. "7.30 A.M" Oh,yes maybe too early? School starts 8 AM.Suddenly she saw a boy sitting alone at the bus stop that she usually wait for her friend.She walks to him.

"Hey! What are you doing?"Hae Jin ask cutely.

"Huh?" the boy's face look blank and lost.Maybe he cant hear cause of that headphone. Hae Jin think.

"Uhm.. not going to school?"Hae Jin ask again.

"School? Ah yes im waiting,it is too early for me,you?"The boy smiled and took of his headphone.

"Im going to school too! Eyy,look,your school is as same as mine!"Hae Jin look at the boy's uniform from top to bottom.

"Really? Great! Whats your name?"

"Hae Jin! You?"

"Ahh,just call me Kidoh!"that boy smirk.Suddenly a car arrived.

"Ah,my friend and his driver already arrived,need to go. See you later!"Kidoh enter that car.Hae Jin only smiled and waving.

When Hae Jin is just about to walk,the car stop and Kidoh get out from the car.

"Hae Jin-ah!!"Kidoh run towards Hae Jin.Hae Jin was shocked.

"Waeyo?"

"Have a ride with US!!"he smiled.

"Us? Who? ahh,okay,but wait,i need to inform my friend first.."Hae Jin called for Bambam or her real name,Kim Bo Ram.

"Aish!! Just message her in the car!"Kidoh pulled her hand.

"Ahh,An-Annyeong!"Hae Jin bowed.Another boy in that car turn to Hae Jin.

"O M G... It is Jin!"Hae Jin's heart mumbling.

"Ahh,Annyeong!" Jin smiled.

Awh..That angelic soft soothing voice.Hae Jin having her day dream again. Until...

"Hey,Hae Jin? Can you get in now?"Kidoh look at Hae Jin as weird as he want.

 "Ahh! Mianhae! "She still standing there looking at Kidoh.

"What?"

"Get in first?"

"Aish,cant you just sit there?"Kidoh pushed Hae Jin.

"Omo..OMO!! OMMA!! Andwae were im day dreaming again?? This guy are acting like he know me for years!"Hae Jin heart mumbling again,while her cheek get redder and redder.

"Are you okay miss.. Hae Jin?"Jin ask softly.

"Aahhh,ahh im fine! Thanks!"Hae Jin force a smile.She suddenly remember that she need to text Bambam.

 

Me:Bambam-shi.. dont wait for me nae?I ride with someone else.. mianhae!

Bambam:Ahh? Aigoo! Okay.. okay! Wait for me at the canteen nae?

Me:Nae..Nae,now,annyeong! See you later!

                       -Conversation Ends-                         

 

"Who did you text? Ah your friend that you said before?"Kidoh ask.Hae Jin nod while smiling.

"You are my junior right Hae Jin?"Suddenly Jin ask.Hae Jin's heart flying to the sky.

"Ah,ye-yes!"

"Owh... Nice to know you!"Jin smiled and Hae Jin died there.

"Ahh,so you should call us oppa!"Kidoh smiled.

"Ahh,you are my oppa too?"Hae Jin turn to Kidoh.

"Ahaha,yes,im same class with Jin!"he nods.

"Owh! Haha! Okay,we already arrived."Hae Jin smiled happily.

"What make you so happy? You didnt like sitting here with us?"Jin pouts.

"Ah! Aniyo! Im happy cause my friend are waiting~ Need to go,annyeong oppa! Ah,there she is!"Hae Jin saw Bambam walking into the door gate.

"Hey,isnt that Bo Ram?"Kidoh nudge Jin's elbow.

"Yes,it is she.."Jin smiled.

"Eyy! Hae Jin-ah!! Who is the person that give you a ride?"Bambam pinch Hae Jin's cheek.

"Ah..its.. its.. my crush!"Hae Jin hides her face using her books.

"Who?? You still didnt tell me from the start!"Bambam pouts.

"Him..."Hae Jin point at Jin and Kidoh.

"HUH?! Which one? Jin? You mean JIN IS YOUR Ce-"Bambam cant finish her word cause Hae Jin already closed it with her hand.

"Jinjja?!"Bambam pushed Hae Jin's hand.

"YES!! Why???"Hae Jin look at Bambam like she is an alien.

Bambam look at Jin and Kidoh who is still standing there.Jin also looking at them.

"Cause.. Jin is my..."

_____________________________________

Heyyo~ What ur doing there? xD

Have you all watched Topp Dogg's new MV yet? =O

Open the door? OMG Kidoh is so asdfg hot XD

I.. I cant breath +_+ helpp me~

okay,stop fangirling! .__.

Who is Jin to Bambam? =O Who? Who?

Try guess it~ =3

Okay,night,or Morning? XD

/dancing with 2Jin/