Chapter 6

Forbidden Love

a/n: Hello before you begin I just want to let you know that this <<<<<<< means a change in the scenery, you will understand better while you read. Hope you enjoy it.

 


>After a couple days of investigation, Yixing and Kai came to the conclusion that the wall was everywhere along the line not just on the lake and it was made just to wolves and vampires because they were perfectly able to throw different things across it. It was definitely made by magic there was no other explanation.

 “Hyung have you solve the problem with Sanggyun yet?” Kai asked playing with the grass beneath him, the relationship between them has grown closer within the days, there was no more awkwardness, now they could even consider each other as a friend, the difference between this friendship and the one with their old friends is that they felt the security to trust each other as they haven’t feel with anybody else.

“No, he hasn’t talked to me in this paste two days, but I don’t know what to say or do yet” Yixing said crestfallen.

<<<<< 

Yixing and his two brothers were helping his father feeding the animals, the three have done this kind of task since they were children, but today the atmosphere was completely different, even if Sangwon was still with his chill mood he could feel the tense mood his hyungs had.

“Yah hyungs why are you being like this? You haven’t talked with each other lately, I know there is something wrong, I’m not stupid so don’t lie telling me everything is fine” Sangwon demanded a n answer receiving no answer back from his hyungs who just kept working ignoring the younger’s words.

Yixing truly wanted to say something but he didn’t know what.

Sangwon walked away leaving the other two behind to talk and solve their issue.

There was some awkward silence and shared stares for a long time.

"Listen hyung I'm really sorry for been so stupid with you, you are not the guilty of this situation, I'm sorry for not talking to you this days is just that I'm ashamed with you and I didn't know what to say" Sanggyun apologized not been able to look at his hyung, it took a moment until Yixing placed his hand on the younger's cheek Making him look at him at the eyes. Both stared at each other with sad eyes, Yixing then smiled at him and hugged Sanggyun with all his strength that the younger didn't reject.

"Why are my dongsaengs smarter and more mature than I am?" Yixing asked now smiling and releasing the redhead. "I am the one who is supposed to apologize with you, you were right this is my fault not because Jiho hyung but for not paying attention at what is in front my nose, lets don't get this happen again okay?" The older said giving Snggyun another hug, the later nodded and hugged him back once more.

"Would you like me to talk with Jiho hyung to put an end in all this issue?" Yixing told him his solution.

"No hyung don't do that would make Jiho hyung sad and it would be very embarrassing to me" Sanggyun requested him.

Yixing was surprised by the answer of his brother he would prefer to suffer himself watching the man he love with his brother before making any other suffer.

But Yixing knew it was better suffer knowing the truth instead of been happy with a big lie.

 

<<<<<<< 

 

"Then is everything back to normality? What happened later?" Kai asked when Yixing paused the story, he was so concentrated in what Yixing was narrating even if the story was sad the way he narrated it made it hear interesting,

"yah! Am I telling you a fairy tale?" Kai was hugging his legs to his chest immersed in what Yixing was telling.

"I'm sorry hyung but you make it listen like so" Kai defended himself but he noticed that maybe Yxing wasn't on the mood to joke around, "you may continue" Kai said one last time.

"I wish it was like that, Sanggyun seems to be very strong but in the inside he is really fragile..."

 

<<<<<<< 

 

Yxing was walking across the village looking for Jiho, even if Sanggyun told him the opposite he was one hundred percent convinced that it was the better for the three of them.

He kept walking and searching thinking the words he should use until he spotted some of his closest friends reunited at the edge of the forest Jiho between them and then he wondered which of them already know about what Jiho feels.

He approached them slowly but confident, it wasn't the most terrible thing in the world after all.

“Yah! Yixing hyung we are glad you came” Chen yelled when he noticed him making the other look at him too.

“yah hyung where have you been these days? We thought you were death” Tao asked him when the older finally joined the conversation.

“Yixing ah are you okay? You look paler than usual” Jiho asked worriedly.

“ yes I’m good, actually Jiho hyung I was looking for you, can I talk to you for a moment?” Yixing asked not minding the rest or the eyes looking at them curious.

“yah since when you both have secrets for us?” Chen protested but nobody paid him attention.

“Sure” Jiho accepted and followed Yixing where he was guiding him.

Yixing was just walking and not saying a word he didn’t know how to start the conversation, it has ever been so hard to speak with his best friend but right now it was getting harder with every step they give.

“Hyung what did you wanted to tell me? Why are you taking me so far? Are you kidnaping me or something?” Jiho asked jokingly trying to make Yixing feel comfortable and it kind of worked, because now Yixing knew what to say. He stopped walking and turned to face Jiho, and took a deep breath before talking.

“Listen Jiho hyung there is something I want to tell you…” Yixing had started taking when he was stopped by Jiho’s lips pressing against his, the older was holding his face with both hands not allowing Yixing to scape. The burnet didn’t know what to do he was in shock. It didn’t pass so much time until Jiho released him slowly open his eyes, Yixing never closed them he wanted to punch the older but he was still frozen in his place.

 

<<<< 

 

“Wai what?! You kissed him?!” Kai stood up by the surprise, he felt his body getting hot and his face getting red.

“Yah aren’t you listen to me, he kissed me “ Yixing felt the need to clarify the situation.

“Oh, did you liked it?” Kai asked sitting back on his place still uneasy and unpleasant.

“I’m not sure, I have never kissed anybody else before so I have no idea if I liked it or not” Yixing explained calmly, “May I continue know” he asked looking at the boy in front of him with lost eyes.

“I’m not sure if I want to hear the rest” Kai said honestly looking at Yixing, right now he was feeling a big urge to punch that Jiho for causing his hyung this problem.

The older gave him a murder stare for interrupting him so much while he was talking, “Fine, go-ahead” Kai indulge Yixing to continue what he was telling him, it was his fault after all he was the one who asked him to tell him his anecdote. But it was obvious Kai didn’t like where the story was going.

 

<<<<<<< 

 

 

“I’m sorry, but I know what you were going to say. Yixing I really like you so I had to do it before it was too late” Jiho confessed ashamed.

“How did you know what I was going to say?” Yixing asked him coming back from his shock.

“You haven’t talked to me the past two days, exactly after I told Sanggyun that I like you, so I assumed he told you, and now from nowhere you bring me up here and tell me you want to talk to me with a worried expression on your face. Practically it was written everywhere. I have been rejected, haven’t I?” Jiho told Yixing with a sad but still charming smile on his face.

Yixinng had to give credit to his friend, he was a really handsome, charismatic and really smart man, everybody in the village would have kill for him, but there was something stopping him from feeling something else for him, something apart from his friendship. For a couple of seconds the Kai’s face appeared on his mind, he shook the image coming back to earth.

“I knew I shouldn’t have tell Sanggyun, he have never divulge anything I trust him before” Jiho stated.

“No hyung don’t blame Sanggyun, he didn’t wanted to tell me, he was mad at me and accidentally told me, actually I also want to talk with you about him Sanggyun told me you like me because he wanted to assure I like you back,he didn't wanted you to get hurt" Yixing explained.

"That is so sweet from him, but Why would he do that? " Jiho asked confused.

"Because he likes you" Yixing said with the calmer tone he could. Even though Jiho got surprised by the confession he didn't know what to say he wasn't even sure if he was supposed to say something or not.

"He asked me to accept your feelings because he doesn't want your heart broke, but the true is that I can't accept your feelings please try to understand" Yixing said still with his serious face and voice. And gave the blond a little hug.

"Sanggyun asked me not to tell you anything so please don't let him know I did the opposite" Yixing said before walking back leaving Jiho alone to think about all that just happened.

 

<<<<< 

 

“Why did you rejected him? Do you really don’t like him or you did it just for Sanggyun?” Kai asked once Yixing finished talking.

“Both” He answered making the younger tilt his head confused. “I would have accepted his heart If it wasn’t because I like someone else”.

“Oh really? May I know who that is?” Kai asked not looking at him trying to hide his displeasure.

“You ” Yixing confessed a little shy wondering where the sudden courage came from.

Kai was about to answer the sweetest confession he ever heard and to be honest he had been waiting for but suddenly someone else appeared from the woods.

“Yah hyung mom is…” Sanggyun was telling his hyung when but he stopped when he noticed he wasn’t alone, the most shocking part was that the other guy his brother was talking to was sitting at the other side of the line which only can mean a thing, the other guy was a wolf, his eyes couldn’t be more open that they were right now.

“Sanggyun listen don’t be afraid let me explain you” Yixing was trying to approach the redhead but he suddenly felt the need to run back to the woods. He didn’t wanted to listen what Yixing had to say, his brother was betraying his own specie and he didn’t know what to do.

When he was running he didn’t noticed Yixing was right behind him the last caught him and pushed him at the ground, the older has always been stronger and faster than him.

“Sanggyun calm down please let me explain you” Yixing said loudly but calmly at the same time, he was on top of Sanggyun avoiding him to scape.

“You have nothing to explain hyung, you were clearly talking with a wolf and that’s forbidden, oh my goddess dad would die if he finds out.” Sanggyun expressed still surprised by the whole event.

“Talking with them it’s not forbidden, just crossing the line is Sanggyun and dad won’t die because he doesn’t have to find out, please Sanggyunie I promise you Kai is not dangerous, they are not what we thought” Yixing explained him looking firmly at his eyes.

“Kai? Hyung how long have you been talking to him?” Sanggyun asked calming himself down “Tell me he’s not the reason you have been disappearing all this time” Yixing started releasing his brother from his grip and he couldn’t answer with words, the silence was answer enough for Sanggyun.

 


a/n: Hi guys I really need your help, I don't now if add some or not so please vote and to help me. Thank you.