Dinner

Guilt That Overcomes
One by one the seats began to be filled. 'Kyungsoo, introduce them.' 
 
Not caring, I began flicking the disgusting tomatoes I've hated since childhood to the other abandoned side of my plate.
 
'These are my friends; Luhan, Sehun and Kai,' Oh the nerve of him, inviting friends, at a FAMILY dinner?
 
I flick the next piece a little harder than expected and the wet piece of tomato goes flying across the room. 
 
It lands on the floor with a small sound and I lean back into my chair awkwardly. 
 
Seeing how no one surprisingly noticed, I relaxed a little. I'll get rid of it later, after dinner.
 
Basically it was just my Dad and his fiancé talking, while we children ate silently. 
 
'Aerin-ah, pass the salt?' Kyungsoo sweetly asked.
 
I looked at where the salt and sugar were. That little brat. They were way closer to him than me. 
 
Scoffing mentally I grabbed the sugar. Sliding it down the table towards him, I watched him silently.
 
He probably hadn't notice as he practically poured half the sugar onto his plate of food- did I mention he especially likes salt? 
 
I watched as he stabbed a piece of lettuce and puts it in his mouth.
 
His chewing slowed down and he eyed me suspiciously.
 
I drop my elbow on the table and rest my chin on my palm. 
 
His face began to be disgustingly distorted and I continued to watch in amusement.
 
'How is it, dear brother?' I asked mockingly, in a bright, screechy tone.
 
'You witch.' He replied as he grabbed a tissue quickly and spat into it.
 
'Ouch.' I mimicked him from earlier in the day. Not bothering any longer I continued to eat with content, despite his quiet mutterings.
 
So after dinner I found out they'd be moving in tonight. You know who's joining us? His wonderfully friendly friends... for as long as they like, because they're 'now like family' and 'whoever are your friends are my friends, and I treat my friends like family!'
 
I knew having a huge house was never always beneficial. Looks like the enjoyment living here came back and bit me at the .
 
-
 
I dragged another blue suitcase off the edge of the car's boot and into my arms. What the heck did they put in here? Tons of dumbbells?
 
'Need help, your majesty?' Kyungsoo's friend Sehun teased. I could hear Kyungsoo's unattractive snorts louder now. I turned to the boy. 'Your balls will be needing help soon.' I threatened.
 
Totally ignoring his wide eyes and open mouth, I turned to the front. 
 
Kyungsoo gasps in horror and places his hands in front of his area, as if he could imagine it.
 
'Aerin! Be nice!' I could hear my Dad scold from the kitchen.
 
Where does he get his super hearing? I have no idea. Kyungsoo drops his hands to his sides in slight relief. 'Hah.' He manages to say. 
 
Rolling my eyes uninterestedly, I pass by him and through the door. 
 
Kyungsoo's two other friends pass me and I meet eyes with one.
 
'What do you mean you slipped on a piece of tomato?' Luhan asks in disbelief, allowing the other to lean on him a little.
 
My lips only slightly part and I hear the other reply. 
 
'Luhan hyung, I don't know. It just...happened' He says, as we continue to stare at each other.
 
I tear my head and eyes away as I tighten my grip on the suitcase and walk ahead.
 
-
 
Angrily I drag my onto the floor. I stare at Kyungsoo and his other friend happily enjoying the comfort of my bed. 
 
'Enjoy it while you can, it won't last long.' I mutter under my breath as I set out my blankets on the floor. 
 
I can hear some soft chuckling by the door. Looking up, I meet Kyungsoo's baby faced friend. I look at him blankly. 
 
He flashes me a small grin and I look away.
 
-
 
'But Dad! I'm a girl, they're boys! And our house is huge! What happened to 'I BUILT THESE WITH MY OWN HANDS, THESE MANY ROOMS.' I mimicked him and exhaled angrily.
 
He looked at me. 'Only Kyungsoo and what's-his-name are staying there; tomorrow we'll bring the beds. And it's so hot, the air conditioner won't work in their assigned rooms. Be reasonable. Baekhyun hates people, Minyoung's younger and Eunhye has to study!'
 
'I hate people too!' 
 
'Goodnight, Aerin.' 
 
I give up and storm back up the stairs. Ugh.
 

Wow. This chapter is really here and there :s

 

Please support!