Third Marriage

Guilt That Overcomes
I pace back and forth, feeling more and more frustrated by the minute.
 
Where the heck did she go? Walking back up to where I was before, I looked around; seeing nothing but students my age pathetically laze around and completely forget the whole purpose of coming here.
 
Looking up, I cross another newly built childish 'bridge' this school had. Apparently this was supposed to 'spark' up our 'imagination'. Gee, that's smart.
 
At once I reached the end of it. Taking two steps onto the next one, I stopped as girls began to scream their heads off like a monster stole their first kiss...except they enjoyed it. People these days.
 
Anger boils inside of me as I turn to the cause of World War III. I watched him walk in this 'playground' with his three fellow 'mates'.
 
What are you trying to recreate boys over flowers? He turns to me and walks up my way. 
 
'How can you stare at me like that? It's !' Kyungsoo grinned.
 
'I wasn't.'
 
'Sure you weren't. Hey, can do you brother a favour? You kno-' '
 
'By marriage.' I clarified, referring to brother label.
 
'Ouch.' He placed a hand on his chest. 
 
'Now, flower boy wannabe, take ten steps back and hit your nose on a pole. I have things to do.' I stuck out my hand out and pushed him aside lightly. I walked off. 
 
-
 
I walked inside and took off my shoes. 'Yah, Aerin, is that you? Come to the kitchen.' Putting down my shoes I walked to the kitchen and sat down.
 
My Dad grinned. 'Do you like your outfit?' 'Yeah, it's nice. Thanks, Dad, really.' I put on a small smile.
 
After a while he put down the dough and walked towards the kitchen sink.
 
'Now everyone quit lazing around and get ready! They're coming over, remember?' Minyoung the six-year-old began to scramble and quickly pack up her blocks. 
 
I snapped out of my thoughts. I got to stop doing this. 
 
Sliding off the chair, I walked upstairs and into my room. His third wife now, right? I couldn't help but feel like .
 
Mum died because of me, and his second wife pursued another dream and they grew apart; and also because she couldn't stand me. My elder brother ran away and hadn't shown his face since. That happened on my birthday. 
 
For 2 years now he took care of 4 kids and now he's getting married, bringing in two more people to the family. 
 
I began to feel in a worser mood. Was it anger towards myself? Guilt? Or just pure pain? Whatever it was, I don't like it. 
 
Rolling my eyes I opened the closet and got changed.
 
-
 
Upon hearing Dad's call, I swung open the door and closed it behind me.
 
Taking a small sniff of the aroma, I smiled mentally. Dad was always a good cook.
 
Heading downstairs, I stared at the two dinner tables combined. Why were there 10 chairs? We only needed 7.
 
I turned to my Dad and raised an eyebrow. He seemed to understand and opened his mouth to speak.
 
Before he could, the doorbell rang and I took a seat. Dad took off his apron and hurried to the door. The door opened.
 
I looked down at the food blankly.
 
'Welcome home, guys!' 
 

How's that for a first chapter? Bad? Alright? Anywaaay.. Hope you enjoyed it!

 

Please support!