Namsong Japan last night

Japan Revelation

 


The WinnerTv staff were all going back to their hotel rooms. They were done shooting WinnerTv for the day. It had been a long day of shooting episode 4 where they had made the team work exercises and running around finding the boxes. They were staying at the wonderful japanese old fashioned hotel room were the boys just had been playing the food game. Everybody was tired, as the last camera man left the room everybody left out a sigh of tiredness. Jinwoo let out a big relief - ahh guys Im so tired. I think im just gonna go wash up then sleep. Can I borrow your shampoo? He asked Ksy. But as Ksy being the one that never washes up and changes his underwear one time a week he had not any shampoo with him. - Ok then Im just gonna use the soap for my hair, said Jinwo as he closed the bathroom door. Seunghoon and Ksy were in the living room laughing about today's box mission as they were changing intotheir  pyjamas infront of the tv. Taehyun being the diva that he is asked the boys to hurrpy up so he could dim the lights and close off the tv so everybody could go to bed. They were going back to Seoul tomorrow and he wanted to make sure everybody had some sleep. 

All while Jinwoo got out of the shower went to bed, Ksy,Hoon and Taehyun were almost ready to go to bed. Because it was a traditional room all five of them had to sleep on the floor. Ksy made the beds on the floor for all five of them. Jinwoo was sleeping, Ksy laid down and Hoon put the cover ontop of his face to sleep. Taehyun was putting his nighttime moisturizer on i nfront of the camera. He noticed that Mino was not on the bed. -Where is Mino guys? Asked Taehyun. But nobody answered him as they where all alseep now.

Where was Mino? Read on so u can find out. This night would be the night Taehyun realized he had deep feelings for Mino. The night his stomach would get butterflies and his knees would get weak. 

Mino was in the pool room where Ksy & Taehyun had shot their winnertv scene earlier. He was there alone playing with the yellow ducks all byhimself. He wanted some "me time" and enjoy his warm pool time thinking about the day. Next to the pool edge he had braught his journal that he writes in every night. As he was sitting upright in the steaming pool he thought to himself - Ohh yet another Winnertv episode where I cant interact with Taehyun. Why the does the producer always tear us apart and put Taehyun with Ksy, aishhhhhh, he said t himself while splashing the water with his hands. 

Mino's feelings creeps up on him each episode. Each day they spend together. Each sschedule. He thaught it was a brotherly thing. But as the weeks went by he feels angst,lust, passion and love for this little kitty maknae that has him wrapped around his finger. 

He got up from the pool only to bring the wine bottle next to him. He sat in the pool aain and stared gulping down the whole wine bottle while steam was laying off the hot pool. He then proceeded to pick up his pen and journal and statted wrtiting.

- Journal of today.

WinnerTv is getting exhausting. Im tired of pretending that I have no feelings for Taehyun. How much longer are we going to be seperated like this. My heart cant take another day of Taehyun being paired wth anyone beside me.

i wonder does Taehyun miss me? Has he forgotten about how close we were? Why does he look so happy when he's not around me? Is he closer to Ksy now? Is he over me? I honestly thought he had a thing for me. I can see it in his eyes. But im not sure what to do. 

He wrote down his daily journal and put it beside the pool edge near the rocks. He started getting drunk and he could slowy feel himself sliding down the pool without the strenght to get up. The water was upto his mouth, he was now drunk and only breathing through his nose. The wine bottle was floating on the pool. He was ok bjt he was waisted and drunk now laying in the water. 

All while this was happening Taehyun had been lookin around the rooms and couldnt find him. So he left his room and went upto the reception and asked if they'd seen Mino in japanese.

-Aimasta, Mino des? Hasishuku Mino des? Said Taehyun in broken japanese (I just made that up, not real japanese lol ) 

-Aii Mino watta wata pool, said the receptionist of the hotel, while pointing to the top floor.

 

-Aishh , Where is this hyung. I should be asleep, Im too tired of looking for him murmured Taehyun forhimself.

He finally got up to the pool room and saw a shadow in the pool. He was far away, as he neared the pool that was placed in the dark room near the garden he stopped and thought. - Is that Mino hyung laying in the pool? HE MUST HAVE DROWNED. He put the biggest scream NOO HYUNG HYUNG while crying like hed imagined the worst. He rushed into the pool with his clothes on picked Mino up by the neck and cried for the hyung to answer him. 

(Mino was alive but he was drunk & sloppy) he then answered - Tae? Mmmmrlrmmmm tae baby mhmrirbri d speaking drunk jibberish while Taehun still had him by the neck so he could breath properly. Taehyun then saw the floating wine bottle and realized he was drunk. 

-Hyung! U scared me! Said Taehyun while he picked Mino up and took him into the main room and put him on the floor. He put his head on Minos bear wet chest and started to cry. -I love you. U're mine hyung. U scared me. Please dont ever scare me like that again. Not fully aware of his state of mind since he was so scared, he just confessed his love for Mino. Mino wearing only his boxers and drunk leaned up and said - Baby I adore you. Mmmmrlm Baby do u love me? In his deep deep y drunk voice. 

Taehyun snapped out of his scared state and just realized what he'd done. He just confessed to Mino. Something he never planned to do. He was always scared of being rejected by Mino, maybe Mino only thought of him as a brother, that was Taehyuns fear. so he then said . -What no huyng. Come get up lets go dry u up and go to our room so u can sober up and sleep. -Hyung is drunk he will probably not remember my confession tomorrow, he thought to himself as he was dragging Mino to the elevator. 

Drunk Mino was the iest thing. He was leaning up against Taehun all sloppy. Calling him baby all the way to the elevator. Taehyung gave him his usual staring look and gaze to Mino's eyes. That stare that showed the endless passion he had for his cute silly and dumb hyung. Taehyuns eyes tells a thousands words. His stares towards Mino is something everybody notices. His stare that shows how weak he becomes after staring at Mino. So all the way down the elevator to the room he looked at his hyung with the look of "If only I could kiss you and be together with u forever"  stare. 

Then the elevator opened and he snapped out of staring at Mino. He dragged him into their room and onto the bed on the floor, he dried him up with a towel and put the sheet over him. Drunk Mino then grabbed Taehyun by the neck and whispered - Baby I know how much u want me. I know. I know. 

Taehyuns knees immedieatly fell weak as Mino was holding his neck. He didnt utter a single word. His heart started pumping real fast and he felt like Juliet in "Rome and Juliet". Mino passed out to sleep his hand falling to the bed. Beside him on the right side was Jinwoo sleeping and Mino was in the middle and Taehyun to the right of his bed next to the door. 

Taehuyn laid down after an eventful night. Thoughts running through his mind as he was faced towards Mino and stared at him with his cat eyes. -This night will be forgotten tomorrow as your drunk Mino aswell as my confession said Taehuyn to himself as he slowly shut his eyes and fell asleep.

Morning came and Taehuyn was still sleeping in the position he had been last night, facIng Mino's pillow. Mino opened his eyes only top see Taehuyn laying infront of him. 

Suddenly Taehuyn opened his eyes and saw Mino on the pillow staring at him infront of him. They were both facing eachother. 

-good morning, said Mino with his husky voice along wiith a little smirk on his face.

-good morning hyung, said Taehuyn with his surprising gaze lookin at Mino. 

Mino started to get up and before he stood up he put his head near Taehuyns and whispered - I love you too baby and proceeded to go to the bathroom. Taehuyn was surprised. -he remembers last night. My confession. He loves me too. Taehuyn was laying there in a state of shock and relief. He was so happy. He closed his eyes and clutched the pillow with his hands. 

Taehuyns Japan fantasy had now become a reality. His hyung loves him as much as he does. 

 

The end

 

(I wrote this in 10 minutes, pls tell me what u think and what I should write in the future)