We will be together

Destined Rendezvous
"He can't be serious, right?" Seohyun mutter by herself after hearing Yonghwa's confession. Actually she's happy for knowing man who are determined to keeping her accompanied. She also doesn't know why she doesn't feel awkward around him, someone she just knew for several hours. She feels comfort even though they are barely knew each other.
 
"Seohyun!" someone called her which make her wake up from her daydreaming.
 
"Seohyun, i'm sorry for being selfish and exaggerate problem. You must be upset," he said.
 
"It's okay Oppa! I'm also sorry because i ruin your morning," Seohyun said with smiling. Then they are holding hand and walk into the restaurant for breakfast.
 
Yonghwa see them hand in hand from faraway. "Aren't they too fast to get back together?" he muttered annoyedly. He think any way to get her, including forceful and hard way.
 
Gotcha! Yonghwa exclaimed after find where the couple sits. He takes his food and start to approach them. Without any warning, Yonghwa sits in the available seat between the couple.
 
"Hey dude, there are so many empty seats over there, why are you sitting here?" the man said while pointing empty seats in the other side of the restaurant. Yonghwa sat still in his spot while enjoying his food.
 
"Yah! What are you doing here?" this time Seohyun is the one who shouts.
 
"Oh, annyong Seohyun! Nice to meet you again!" Yonghwa answered casually as if nothing happened.
 
Seohyun's nose widen and flaring after hearing Yonghwa's response. Yonghwa just chuckle and positioned his seat face to face with Seohyun.
 
"Seohyun, do you know him?" the man asked. Seohyun just nodded lightly and hushing Yonghwa to go. But Seohyun got pissed off since Yonghwa won't budge even just one inch. At last, she grab Yonghwa's wrist and pull him away from their table.
 
"Yah! How dare you disturb people's date?" Seohyun shout at him.
 
"Who's date? You said he isn't your boyfriend" Yonghwa answered innocently again.
 
"Don't you see that he just forgave me several minutes ago. Don't you dare to ruin the moment!" Seohyun warned him and turn her body. She wants to back to her table.
 
"I'll follow you!" Yonghwa said which cause Seohyun turns to him again.
 
"Seriously, what's wrong with you? Don't you have any other activity?" Seohyun frustrated with Yonghwa's dumb attitude.
 
"Did you forget? We will be together. Either you're coming with me or i'm coming with you. But since you aren't coming with me so i decide to follow you," Yonghwa explained plainly.
 

"Tch. Whatever!" Seohyun said annoyedly and leaving him statued on his place.

 

Hello readers, it has been so long since my last update. I'm so sorry for the late update, please bear with me. Thank you for reading! Don't forget to subscribe, comment, and kindly up vote the story. Once again, thank you for your kindness and patience. :3