An approachment

Destined Rendezvous
Yonghwa can't describe how happy it is after finally getting attention from the girl that he stalk. Even though he realized that he just snatch someone's girlfriend away.
 
He choose the good spot which directly facing the beach while brings two cups of hot chocolate on his hand. That girl exclaimed happily due to beautiful view in front of her and then sit in front of Yonghwa. Yonghwa introduce himself, then finally he got that girl's name.
 
"Seohyun," she said. Yonghwa nodding and smiling.
 
"So, mind to tell me what's wrong with your boyfriend? Is he on his period or what?" Yonghwa asked carefully. She sighed deeply and seems unwilling to tell her story.
 
"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to!" Yonghwa said and tried to calm her down. She took another deep breath.
 
"Well, first, he is not my boyfriend. At least until now. Second, he's upset because i couldn't wake up early so we couldn't watch the sunrise together," she explained with dissappoint expression written all over her face.
 
"Wait. Isn't he your boyfriend? Isn't he calling you 'jagiya'? And both of you kept showing affection towards each other?" Yonghwa asked confusedly. She sighed.
 
"So, what's your relationship with him?" Yonghwa asked. He actually feel happy after knowing that fact but he puts symphatic face to Seohyun.
 
Seohyun shook her head. "I don't know. At first, we are just friend, then became bestfriend, then become closer like a lover. But he never really admit his feeling towards me. He treats me like how boyfriend treat his girlfriend yet he never really say that he loves me," she explained sadly.
 
Yonghwa really want to pat her head to make her calm. But he realized that he's not that close towards her. He afraid if Seohyun walk away because she find him strange.
 
"It's a boring story, right?" Seohyun asked bitterly.
 
"Not really. It was my first time knowing if that kind of relationship does exists," Yonghwa answered in the matter of fact.
 
"Why do you hold onto that kind of relationship?" Yonghwa continue asking.
 
"Well, anything is better than to be alone," she answered flatly then sipped the chocolate in front of her.
 
"Well..I can..accompany you.. i mean..we can be..together..," Yonghwa offered stutterly. He looks up, he wants to know her reason. She looks at him flatly which make him confuse.
 
Actually Seohyun doesn't really understand about what he have just said. But she manage to said "That's good".
 
Yonghwa happy upon her answer. It means that Seohyun start to open her heart for him. He's more happy knowing that she's actually still single. It means that he has an opportunity to get her.
 
"Since today, you don't have to worry! You won't be alone anymore. We can be together, either you're coming with me or i'm coming with you," Yonghwa stated. This time he said it firmly without hesitation.
 
"Thanks for your simpathy. But we barely know each other. We just met twice, right!" Seohyun wonders.
 
"It's not just simpathy. I'm serious with my words. And we have met for more than twice..." Yonghwa tried to explain hurrily since Seohyun look at him disbelieve and start to get up from the chair.
 
"Thanks for the treat. Bye!" Seohyun at last bid goodbye and run into the hotel.
 

Tch.. Yonghwa annoyed with her sudden goodbye. She doesn't seem really listen to what he said. But he know that it's just the beginning. Next time he met her, he will surely win her heart. He determined to fight for her and become someone that she loved.

 

My dearest readers, please help praying for Mt Kelud in Indonesia. It just erupted and it causes a heavy dust rain everywhere. It's Valentine's day but it feels so hard to feel the hype of it since Indonesian especially Javanese who are experiencing such a disaster.
Anyway, Happy Valentine's Day to you all!
As usual, don't forget to comment, subscribe or kindly up vote. Thank you! ^^