Step by Step (Looking at You)

Mean of Happiness

Key POV

"KEY KIM!! What are you doing here? "

I look back, and I saw a student with confuse and angry face. I a bit surprise but I just smile since I knew that boy very well, my cute little brother Lee Taemin. Do you feel confuse since our last name are different? We are just step brothers, my father married his mother. We are so close and hard to be dissociated.

" How dare you call me like that? I think you need a lesson how to act in front of teacher. Now go run laps 5 times. No denial Lee Taemin! You know that i don't like when someone try to run away from their fault! " I gave Taemin an angry gaze.

"Hyuuuuuung, how can you do this to me? I just surprise before when seeing you walk out from third grade's class. I am your little brother hyung!" Taemin start whiny, and its make me feel annoyed!
"Who is your hyung? Am i? I am new teacher here and please be more respect to your teacher ! Will you? Now do what i tell you before or else i will tell about you to principal!"

"Hyuuuung, don't do this to me please". Taemin start to use his aegyo. Be patient Key, don't fall into his trap.

"DO IT NOW LEE TAEMIN!!" and then I try to walk away from Taemin when I realise everyone look confused to both of us. I try to clear my throat and walk away from that awkward situations.

Onew POV

He is Taemin's brother? How can this be? Their last name are different. But who cares, none of my business. Aisssh that new teacher, he just doing whatever he like. How can he ask me to clean toilet with Jonghyun? Oh my day. :'(

Yeah after drama between two brothers, we continue class like usual. I just stare blankly at white board, feel so bored. I like Key seonsaeng's way when he teach us more. Oh am i praised him just now? No, no, no. I just said something true. Oh my bored, bored and in the end i get up from my desk and ask permission to go to toilet.

In my way to toilet, i look at field, there is Taemin who still try hard to run and Key seonsaeng who cheer Taemin up. Taemin don't look angry anymore. Taemin finished his penalty and come closer to Key seonsaeng, and Key seonsaeng give him a best smile and a hug. How lovely they are and it make me envious. I just look at them, and I don't realize both of them now in front of me until i hear Taemin call my name.

"Onew hyung, what are you looking at? Are you daze off just now?" Taemin ask me with full of curiousity.

"Aaah, thats", i looked up and see Key seonsaeng's wide smile. I gasped and don't know how to answer Taemin's question. I just look blankly to Taemin and tell him that i am going back to class. Ignored him when he ask me to come with him.

At Rest Time (Still Onew POV)

I ask Jonghyun quickly go to tolilet and clean it. I need to end it fast, since i need my rest time to sleep a moment in rooftop.

"Come on Jjong, don't make me more mad to you because i can't sleep this time."

"Yaaa Onew Lee, you've done something wrong too. Don't act like i am the one who makes fault and you involve in my fault!". Typical Jonghyun, he won't budge in anycase.

"Fine, fine. Sorry. Come on. If we can end it fast, i will treat you chicken after school. :D "

"REALLY? OK then, come on." OH his grins everytime heard about meals. Its creepy.

We diligently clean the toilet, when we heard the sound of footsteps approaching the toilet and its Key Seonsaeng!. He enters the toilet with a bright smile.

"Oh you already doing it? Thats good, and after its done, you can take a rest. But please don't ever do something like that again! Promise me, will you?" Jonghyun and i answered it lazily. His voice,his smile like magnet and its make me can't resist it more longer. I continue my work and he still there waiting for us to finish it. Sometimes, i look at him for a moment, but when he realized that someone look at him, i will back to do my work. I don't know why but i like to see him now, i like to see his face, i like to see his smile, and i like how he treats his brothers.

 

Side story :

When Key ask Taemin to run laps, Taemin know that he must do it. So after Key left, Taemin tells sorry to everyone because he made a fuss before. He continue go to field, and start stretching. After stretching, for a while he start running and running. In third laps, he saw someone come closer to him and he know exactly who it was. He was his old brother, Key Kim. Taemin try hard, to end his penalty when he see his brother look into someone in the corner near the library. Onew Lee was there, look direct to Key and its make Taemin feel uncomfortable. He call his brother when he finish his penalty. Key come closer and give Taemin an apology smile and hug. Lee Taemin feel so happy that his brother never leave him when he have a hard time. They come closer to Onew, and Taemin tell Key that he had been in love with Onew.

 

P.S : sorry for my weird story. Please give me some critics about my fics and i will try to fix it. Thank you all. :D