First Meet

Mean of Happiness

KEY POV

Hello my name is Kim Key, i am a college student, but something happened to my usually day. Today is my first day as auxiliary teacher in my family's school. I never imagine that i'll be a teacher in my life. I want to be a dancer or painter, but what can i do when my uncle begged me to become auxiliary teacher in art subject at our school. This is because the art teacher suddenly leave without giving news. Oh my poor uncle, this is maybe so hard for him. Ok, that just the reason why i become a teacher.

First, i'll introduce you my family's school, SHINee's Senior High School. Its just an ordinary school but we always try to become better in education, though the school is in a small town but facilities and infrastructure are the best one. Let we continue go to teacher's room, i don't want to be late in my first day. I walk to the room alone while enjoying the peaceful day. Its was the best and peaceful day till i hear someone scream very loud.

"Yaaaaak, ONEW LEE!"

Whats going on here? Who is Onew Lee? an idol? I'm confused and try to find who was scream just now but someone bump into me. Aisssh, What now? I feel so angry, but when i look to that people, he had gone without say sorry. Bad day.

"Yaaaak, ONEW LEE. WAIT ME!"

Oh yes, now i can see clearly who was scream before and i'm sure he is the right person. When he was in front of me, i pulled him away to teacher's room. When i enter teacher's room, everyone look serious while looking at us (me and the boy). I reach an empty desk, and start to investigate him.

"Whats your name?"

"Who are you?"

"Is that an answer of my question? So your name is 'who are you?'. Then, i can call you 'are'. Is that OK for you?"

"My name isn't 'who are you'. My name is Kim Jonghyun and i'm in 3rd class. Are you a new teacher?"

"Yes, i am. Why you scream so loud in the morning?". I put a flat expression while answer his question.

"I just try to call my friend, but he doesn't listen to me.". He answer me without guilt feeling. Aissh, really.

"So childish. Thats how 3rd class's students always be?" i can't understand why students now, always act like he doesn't do anything wrong.

"I don't know. Can i go back to my class room? i need to find my friend."

"Clean the toilet when rest time."

He the go while whiny about my penalty.

 

ONEW POV

Just like usual, i am on my way to class when suddenly i hear a scream and i know that sceam is from my best friend Kim Jonghyun.

"Yaaaaaaak, ONEW LEE!" Its like a routine's schedule for him, scream my name in front of school's gate. I ignore his scream and just continue walk to our class, but i see someone look so confused in front of me. Who is he? A guest? Ah, i don't care and i just walk in my way, but suddenly i feel i bump into someone. yeah, he is the BOY who look confused in my eyes before. I just continue my walk since i don't know him and don't think i need to say sorry to him. But i hear Jonghyun scream my name again

"Yaaaak, ONEW LEE. WAIT ME!"

Oh why he must scream so loud every time he look me in school's gate? I think he is crazy. Hehe. Sorry my dear friend. :D

Let me introduce my self before, i am Onew Lee, a third class student in art major. The one who scream before is my only friend in the school. I don't like have many friends, and i don't like being popular in school. Actually every students in this school know me so well, since i always got 1st grade every semester, but i ignore all of them when they ask me to become friend. The reason is : they are just want me to help them in many lessons and its very annoying.

I already at class since 5 minute before, but where is Jonghyun? I take out my book when i hear Jonghyun voice in front of class. He start whine about new teacher who give him penalty because scream my name before. I just laugh and tell him that is his fault. Yes, bell ringing so loud and i can't run from Jonghyun's whine. The teacher come to our class, but he is the one i see before, near school's gate. Is he a new teacher? Why he look so young and cute like that? Oh my, whats going on with my head? I hear Jonghyun start whiny again, and its so annoying. He said that the teacher was the one who gave him penalty before. You deserve it my friend, i said it in my heart.

 

Back to KEY POV

Bell ringing and i just finished my introduction to every teacer in school. I need to hurry since i have class this morning. I run to the third class, and i'm sorry i ignore every students who smiles at me. I enter the class, and just take my way to in front of class. I look around and all students give me a welcome smile, except two people who make my morning day so annoyed. Kim Jonghyun, and his handsome friend who bumped my shoulder before. I introduce my self. The two people seems don't like me to be their teacher. I smirk, and

"Kim Jonghyun and you the one who bumped me before, Clean the toilet when rest time. NO DENIAL !"

I ignore all statement and start lesson for today. Everyone look serious include the two boys. They like the way i teach them. After one and half hour, I finished my class and out from the class. When i already out of class, someone scream my name and i'm so curious who dare to scream my name like that. I look back, and there a student with an angry gaze.

*TBC*

Who can guess the one who scream Key's name after the class?

This is just a flat story. Sorry, i just try to write about something, since i have idea and this is my first time to write fiction too. Hope you like it.