Shopping & Dinner

Lucky to have you !

Today, you are going to mall for shopping. your mom said that you are going to buy a dress for a meeting, you didnt know what kind of meeting it is, so you dressed into like this .

and you just let your hair fall down like this.

you took glipmse of your self at the mirror and then you stepped out of your room and go downstairs coz your mom is waiting there. "that looks good on you" your mom commented. "thanks" you replied. as you settled down in the car, Mr. Park drove off. while you were in the car, you started the conversation "why do we  need to buy more dress? i have lot of dresses in my room." you asked. "you need to look prettier sweetie, besides, this will be our bonding time since its been a long time that we bond together, so lets just enjoy its others company okay?" you were curious, why should i have to be look prettier,  whats going on? a party or what. but, if there will be a party, mom should have told me, aaarrgg. whatever, for now, i have to enjoy since i'm with my mom that i missed a lot' you thought. "dae, araseo" you smiled. while you were on your way, you look over the window and admire the beauty of Seoul. you missed this place so much and you wanted to go out every day to go some places that you missed the most. you get your phone and earphone in your bag then you turned the music on, as you were about to put the earphones on your ear, "were here." your mom said, you look over in the other side, and realized that you arrived at the mall. you step out in the the car and entered the mall. "sweetie, do you want to eat first or go shop first ?" your mom asked. "since im not yet hungry, lets go shop first." you said excitedly, your mom smiled. you go to the department store and look for dresses, you look at the dresses, they are all lovely and cute. you fit the dresses that you liked in the fitting room and it all fit on you, so you bought all of those but using your mom's card :)  afer you finish buying, you look for another stuffs, and then you eat luch. after eating lunch, you decided to watch movies, your mom agreed. "can i choose which movie should we watch? " you asked. your mom nodded, you chose the movie Frozen since you like movies like those. you bought two tickets and you bought a small size pop corn and a water since you just ate lunch, you entered at the theatre and settle yourselves. after you watch the movie, it is almost 4pm in the afternoon,  "mom, where do we go next? since it is almost 4pm" you asked. "ahh, lets go to the grocery, i have to buy an ingredients for my special dish " she replied. "hurry, we have to get back home before six because we will be having a special dinner tonight." she added. as you were on your way to the grocery, you sked  "mom, can i just wait outside the grocery? " "sure, it wont take long anyway". your mom entered the grocery and you look around, you found an empty bench and you seated there. while waiting for your mom, you get your phone and your earphone and turn the music on.  you were enjoying to the music that you were listening but someone interupted you, you look over, he is someone who is familiar to you and suddenly, you know who was it. "Luhan oppa" you cheered. he smiled, "annyeong Eun saeong, how are you? its been a long time isnt it? "( she called you Eun saeng , short cut for Eun Soo dongsaeng) Luhan was your neighbor before, but now its not anymore coz they transfered,  "yeah, im fine, what about you? whhhaaa ~ you grown so handsome" you praised him. "im good, im really handsome, even as before" he praised himself more. "indeed, you were really Luhan oppa" you chuckled. "are you alone? " he asked. "aniyo, U'm with eomma, she's inside the grocery, she's buying an ingredients for his special dish tonight. i dont know why does she have to make it special dinner" he nodded. "you wanna come ? i'm inviting you" you cheered. "no , thanks, i have schedule for tonight, maybe next time." "ahh, okay, maybe next time then." you smiled. "ahh, i have to go, i i have things to do. bye, see you around" he said. "okay, take care. " you replied. you saw your mom going to your place, you stood up, "are we going home?" you asked. "yes, i will just call mr. park, lets go to the entrance, we will just wait him there." you nodded. "sweetie, go to your room and dolled your self, we have important guest to come, also your dad will be here in a minute.  make sure you look beautiful okay?" you mom snickered. weird. "okay mom" you reply. you headed to your room and you go to the bathroom to wash your self and change you clothes into this.

you checked your self in the mirror and step out on your room. you go downstairs and approach your father in the living room. you kissed his cheeks. "your so pretty Eun Soo, your just like your mother" . "i see someone who is really in love here."  you teased. your father blushed. "ahh, your blushing.. hahahaha , eomma, appa si blushing." you shouted. "enough with this, our guest will arrive soon so be ready. " you dad said.  "why should only me to be ready? i mean, yeah, there are guests but its not about me right?" "its about you Eun Soo, and your husband to be." "WHAT?? did i heard it right? a HUSBAND?" you exclaimed. "you heard me, you are getting married to Mr. Byun's son. look, its your grandfather's wants". "what? but why? its too hard!" you cry out.   "dont you love your grandfather? he want this because he knew that this is the best for you." "no its not. you are giving me a hard time, its so difficult. marrying someone who i've never been met and i didnt even know his name or i havent even seen his face? are you crazy? " you shouted. "i know you will disagree about this but it has been arrange. your grandfather and his grandfather told us that you are going to get married for the better future of the two of you, since you were the heiress of the company. please, do this for your grandfather. he love you so much that is why he is doing this." you father pleaded. yeaah, you love your grandfather soo much. he is a grandfather you dont want to lose. since you love him sooooo much, you agreed. you nodded with a sad face. your father's face lighten up. you calmed and prepare yourself.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Baekhyun prepared himself as what his father told him. his father said that they will be having a special dinner tonight. after preparing himself, he step out of his room and waited his parents on the living room. after a few minutes, his parent went down and they exited at the house nd get in the car. "where do we go?" baekhyun asked as the car drove off the house. "to the Lees' , we are going to have dinner with them.  " his father replied. "why? whats the event? is there anything important?" baekhyun asked. "yes, you are going to meet your future wife." "a WIFE? are you kidding? yaah ! dont joke like this. " "were not joking, its your granfather's choice, the Lees' , aside from their company is a successful one, they also have good hearts. they're so kind." his mother explained. "why does it have to be me? why didnt you arrange noona? " yes, baekhyun has an older sister. "baekhyun please, do this for your grandfather, everything will be fine, i promise." his mom said. baekhyun let out a sigh and just nodded.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you were on the living room, sitting on the couch. you heard  the door bell rang . ding dong, ding dong. you sighed. "sweetie come on, they are here." your mom called. you stood up. you greeted your mother in law. you bowed. "annyeong hass-s-s-eyo . . . ~" "eommonie" she said. "dae, eommonie". she squeak a bit. you turn to your father in law. "annyeong hasseyo aaabeoj-j-jie" you bowed.  "waaah, such a polite girl. by the way, this is your husband. Baekhyun, come here" he called. baekhun approach. your eyes widen as you see his face, "YOU ??" you and baekhyun said in unison. "omo, you knew each other? kyaaahh ~ this is so interesting." your mom and his mom high fived. "aniyo eomma, he is the careless man i met in the park. he bumped on me that is why my shirt was full of ice cream." "yaah ! you, your the one who bumped in me, you we-" "enough with this, you bumped each other, so now, the two of you should say sorry to be fair" his mom said. the two of  you realized that you two should not fight infront of your parents.  "sorry" you and baekhyun said in unison. "so, now everything is settled, lets go to the dining room to have dinner." all of you gather into the dining room. your parents was next to each other same as well as his. you and baekhyun was facing each other. you started eating, "mm, eomma, you really cook so well" you commented. "yes, its really delicious." your mother in law also commented. "thank you, i will teach you so that you can cook delicious food also for baekhyun." your mom eyeing to baekhyun. you coughed ! "omo, you okay sweetie? "  your mom asked. "I'm sorry, im okay. im really sorry." "its okay." his mom said. baekhyun look at you and he saw a stain on the left side of your lip, you look at baekhyun, he is hiding a smile. your eyebrows are brought together. your mother in law saw the stain, as she was about to tell you, she rather called baekhyun and tell him to wipe the stain on the side of your lip. you want to wipe it yourself but your mom held your hand so that you cant reach the tissue and then she smiled. with no choice, baekhyun got a tissue, he leaned closer and wipe the stain away on your face. your heart was like dugeun dugeun but you didnt let it be obvious. so you just say thanks to baekhyun, but he replied with a cold face. 'so cold, i really hate him. he doesnt even know how to reply a your welcome, its just two words and it wont kill him anyway.' you thought as you rolled your eyes.

 

after the dinner, you bid goodbye to your in laws and to baekhyun because you were forced. also baekhyun did thesame coz he was forced to. with that, they step out of your house and drove off.  you bid goodnights to your parents and you go back to your room. you dressed yourself into your pajamas and lie on your bed.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


as baekhyun reach their house, he bid goodnights to his parents and go to his room. he is sitting on his bed and send a group message his friend.

from: Baekhyun

"guys would you believe if i'm telling you that i am getting married?"

to: EXO


replies:


chanyeol:  "whhoooww~ really? have you met your wife? is she pretty?"
kai: "hyung,for real? have you seen her?"
luhan: "whhooo ~ thats interesting, how would you treat her since your so cold. i guess, you should change you attitude for her."


he sighed reading the replies, 'they doesnt care for me? why do they ask about her?' baekhyun thought and groaned! he think of not giving them a reply since they were annoying. he stood up and change to his pajamas, he was thinking about the company that is why he should agree on the marriage, he also think about luhan's reply but he just let it off on his mind. he just lie onto his bed and sleep.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

is it yes ? imsorry for late update :)