Two.

Time will Heal

 

"Goodmorning Jongin, welcome to your first day working at Seoul National Hospital." "Thankyou, Chief. I hope that I will meet your expectations and go beyond that while working here." 

The Chief took Jongin on a tour of the Hospital. They went to the ICU to look at some patient. "You're lying to her." "Dr. Choi, I know what is best for my kid, and what's best is to not tell her she can't play the cello anymore, at least not now." "Do you think she hasn't figured it out by now? She is 16 years old, for crying out loud! At this moment she needs the truth and after giving her the truth she needs support." Minhee grabbed the mother's hand and lightly squeezed it. "Please think it over, the truth is the best way at this moment. I will be going now to check on other patients, but it you have any questions or need someone to be in the room if you decide to tell you daughter, tell the nurse to page me."

Minhee sighs as she leaves the room. Her face is written with distress. "Truth is better than a beautiful lie." Minhee mumble as she grabbed the next patient's file, not notice 2 figure standing and watching her.

"Wow, I've never seen a doctor so pushy about the truth." Jongin turned to the chief and chuckled. "That why I recruited you here. I needed some balance in this hospital." The Chief chuckled, as the 2 continued touring the hospital.

It's lunch break for Minhee, Byul, and Sehun. The 3 went to college, medical school, and residency together. They've known each other for more than 10 years. Who knew that these 3 turned out to be the best surgeon in their field. Minhee is one of the best Cardiothoracic Surgeon, Byul is one of the best Neonatal Surgeon, and Sehun is one of the best Neuro-surgeon. 

"Man I'm so tired. I've been in surgery for the past 9 hours and I feel like my hands are about to fall off." "Whatever Sehun, at least you didn't have  to deliver 4 babies in the past 3 hours." Minhee and Sehun looked at each other and Minhee shrugged, "She's got a point there, Sehun." Sehun rolled his eyes as Byul laugh a ha-I-win-you-lose laugh. "Don't we all have tonigh off?! It's been forever that all 3 of us have hung outside of-" "beep.. beep" "You spoke to soon Byul, we all have a page to go to the E.R" Minhee chuckled at her friends, while they cleaning their mess as all 3 of them rushed to the E.R.

 

"Dr. Choi! She's coughing blood and wheezing!" "Get her on a stretcher now!" The E.R was hectic. Blood and people crying everywhere. There was a 6 car accident on the highway. 

"Somone page Dr. Kim, now!" Jongin received for the page and immediately ran to the E.R. 

Jongin took the file from the nurse, "What is wrong with him?" "From the CT scan, it looks like he has an anersyum around his heart. This has caused him to have shortness of breath, heart pain, headache and drowsyness." 

"Hello, Mr. Joon, we found an anersyum around your heart. The best thing right now, it's to do surgery immediately. The sooner we wait the higher the risk of the anersyum rupturing. I know that this is a lot to take in and you need time to talk it over with your fam-" "I'll do the surgery. Please don't call my parents. I don't want them to worry." Jongin looked up from his clipped board and raised his eyebrow, "but Mr. Joon, there's a chance you won't make it. Wouldn't you want to see your family?" The patient looked down at his hands and nodded, "I guess you're right, can you give me some time? I just need a little time." Jongin gave the patient a nod and a caring thin smile and left the room.

"Mr. Choi, the OR is ready. The patient has internal bleeding in his brain. The family has already sign the consent. Now we're just waiting for you to operate." "Well then, let's get started with this surgery, shall we?"

 

 

 
 
 

Soooo how was chapter 2? SOOORYYY FOR ALL THE GRAMMAR MISTAKE *90 degrees bow*