Hyoyeon's Awake

Baekhyun's Another Scary Moment

China…

Tao’s meeting finally ended. He just need to finish his reports and he can go back now to South Korea.

He is alone in their office that night since everyone is already left.

After hours of working, his report finally ended.

“I just need to print this and submit it tomorrow morning to boss.” He said.

He is waiting for his report to print when his boss called.

“Tao, I forgot my external hard drive in the conference room in the hotel. Can you get it for me?”

“No problem, boss.” He said.

After printing the reports, Tao left the office and went straight to the hotel where they had a meeting a while ago.

It was the same conference room where Jo Ye Eun appeared to help Tao.

The manager of the hotel let Tao enters the conference room.

Tao is looking for the external hard drive when someone came in holding a knife.

Tao didn’t notice it because he is focus with finding the external hard drive.

He is looking under the table and he still didn’t notice the stranger walking towards him.

The stranger was about to stabbed him with the knife when Chanyeol and Sehun came.

“Tao, watch out!” Chanyeol shouts.

Tao gets up and saw the stranger with the knife.

Using the self-defense techniques he learned, he kicks the hand holding the knife of the stranger.

The knife flew on the corner of the room.

The stranger quickly left using the opened window.

Chanyeol and Sehun walk towards Tao.

“Are you ok?” Sehun asks.

Tao nodded. “Why are you here?”

“We sensed that the killer will be here.” Sehun said.

“How’d you know?” Tao asks.

“Chen decided to call the police and arrest the killer so Kris and Luhan will be safe but when we went to the killer’s house, the killer wasn’t there.” Chanyeol said.

“I think the killer will go back to South Korea. We must follow the killer.” Tao said.

“Tao, I think it is the best to tell Baekhyun everything.” Sehun said.

“We will tell him.” Tao said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

Kris woke up in a very dark room.

“Luhan? Where are you?” he asks.

“I’m right here.” Luhan said.

“Where? I can’t see a thing.” He said.

Just then, someone hits Kris head. “Now you know where I am.” Luhan said.

“Where are we?” he asks.

“We have been put to a jail or something.” Luhan said.

“How can we escape?” he asks.

“I don’t know.” Luhan said. “By the way, I checked the handphone before it runs out of battery, I can’t detect Suho’s ring.”

“Do you think something happened to Suho?” he asks.

“I don’t want to think it.” Luhan said.

“You know what? We can’t get out of here unless we ask some help to others.” He said.

“What are we supposed to do?” Luhan asks. “Wait! Why can’t we use our rings to contact the others?”

“I didn’t thought of that.” He said.

“Geez. You thought of that while you are out on the sea but you forgot it now.” Luhan said.

“No need for that.” A familiar voice said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

Hospital…

Hyoyeon is still in coma. Her mother can’t stop praying so she wakes up.

“Hyoyeon, please wake up.” Her mother said while caressing her hair.

Hyoyeon’s fingers move a little.

Her mother gasped when she saw it.

“D-Doctor… Doctor!” her mother said and gets out.

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

Months ago…

The day the EXO visit the grave of Jo Ye Eun with Hyoyeon and Jo Yeu Yun, while the boys are eating and chatting, Hyoyeon talked to Jo Yeu Yun far from the boys.

“I still don’t understand something.” Hyoyeon said.

“What do you mean?” Jo Yeu Yun asks.

“Why Jo Ye Eun showing herself to Baekhyun?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Isn’t it because she misses Baekhyun? And besides the other guys told us that my sister is protecting Baekhyun.” Jo Yeu Yun said.

“Unless she wants something to tell to Baekhyun.” Hyoyeon said.

Jo Yeu Yun became nervous.

“Tell me, how did she die?” Hyoyeon asks.

“She was very ill until her body gave up.” Jo Yeu Yun said.

Hyoyeon isn’t convinced with Jo Yeu Yun’s answers.

“Anyway, I’m glad that Jo Ye Eun can be at peace now.” Hyoyeon said. “I should be going. Tell to the boys that I’ll go ahead. I still have works to do.”

“Ne.” Jo Yeu Yun said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

Hyoyeon investigate Jo Ye Eun’s death and she found the truth. She is on her way to talk to the person who killed Jo Ye Eun.

The house located on the side of the forest.

She took a deep breath before ringing the doorbell. The gate opened and an old woman came out.

“Who are you?”

“Good evening. I’m Hyoyeon. I’m Jo Yeu Yun’s friend.” She said.

The old woman was surprise but she quickly hides it. “C-Come in.”

“Thank you.” She said.

As she enters the house, Jo Yeu Yun came out.

“Unnie, why are you here?” Jo Yeu Yun asks.

“I came to talk to you.” She said.

Jo Yeu Yun and the old woman look at each other.

“We will be in the study room, umma.” Jo Yeu Yun said to the old woman.

Hyoyeon and Jo Yeu Yun went inside the study room.

Jo Yeu Yun secretly locks the door.

“What can I do for you?” Jo Yeu Yun asks.

Hyoyeon hands the envelope to her.

Jo Yeu Yun opens the envelope and checks what inside.

“It seems that you are not shocked.” Hyoyeon said after a while.

“Why would I?” Jo Yeu Yun asks. “Detective Kim, I don’t know what you want or what your reason is that you wasted your time investigating the death of my twin sister.”

“Wasted my time?” Hyoyeon asks. Hyoyeon smirked. “Investigating the death of someone isn’t a waste of time. If I didn’t investigate the death of Jo Ye Eun I wouldn’t know why she died and why she keeps on showing to Baekhyun.”

“Now that you know how she died, what is your plan now? Call the police and arrest the killer? Detective Kim, this case is already close for so many years. Everyone knows that my twin sister was died in an accident and no one will bother to know the truth.” Jo Yeu Yun said.

“Baekhyun has the right to know that Jo Ye Eun was killed and that’s maybe the reason why she can’t be at peace. She wants justice for her death and I will give her that justice.” Hyoyeon said.

Hyoyeon was about to go out but the door is lock.

“Give me the key.” Hyoyeon said.

“I can’t.” Jo Yeu Yun said. “I can’t let you go out now that you are planning to tell everything to my love.”

“Now I know the reason is. You love Baekhyun and you want him alone.” Hyoyeon said. “Sorry to tell you but Baekhyun loves Jo Ye Eun not you.”

Jo Yeu Yun glares at her then she took something out from the drawer of the table. It is a knife.

Hyoyeon looks around the room and she saw the glass window.

Hyoyeon took the chair and throws it to the window. The window broke and glasses scattered everywhere.

Hyoyeon quickly runs to the window ignoring the pieces of glasses left in the window. She felt pain as her arm was cut of the glass but she ignores it and runs away.

“You can’t escape.” Jo Yeu Yun shouts.

Hyoyeon runs outside the house to go to her car but her car’s tires are all flat.

She needs to escape. She forgot her gun inside the car. She has no choice but to go to the forest.

The rain starting to pour down.

Hyoyeon is running fast as she could under the heavy. She went to the dark forest. All she wants is to escape from Jo Yeu Yun. The ground is slippery and muddy because of the rain. The forest is dark and she doesn’t know where she is going until she fell. She rolled down and she can’t stop until her head hit a big rock.

She feels pain all over her body and she can feel the blood flowing on her forehead. Jo Yeu Yun came and stands on her front. She can’t see well. It was all blurry but she knew that she needs to escape but she can’t move.

“You shouldn’t come here, Detective Kim.” Jo Yeu Yun said. She took the knife inside the pocket of her jacket and ready to kill Hyoyeon when a dog barks near them then Jo Yeu Yun saw someone coming.

“Minho! Where are you?” Jo Yeu Yun heard a person shouting.

Before someone saw her she quickly escapes.

As Jo Yeu Yun gone, the person and the dog are gone too not discovering Hyoyeon.

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

Hyoyeon opened her eyes. The first thing she saw is the white ceiling then white wall. Just then, someone enters the door.

“Umma…” Hyoyeon whispered.

Hyoyeon’s mom was shocked to see Hyoyeon’s awake.

“O-Omo… You’re awake.” Hyoyeon’s mom said. Then, she starts to cry. “Thank God you’re awake.”

“Luhan?” Hyoyeon whispered.

“He’s working.” Hyoyeon’s mom said. “Don’t force yourself. I’ll call the doctor.”

Hyoyeon was left inside the room when her mom goes out to call the doctor.

‘I need to get out of here and warn everyone.’ Hyoyeon’s thought.