Beautiful Legs (final)

Paper Airplane

Teke Teke is more of an urban legend than a regular myth, as it's reasonably new. She's the spirit of a girl who tripped on some train tracks and was cut in half by an oncoming train. Now she crawls around looking for other people to share her fate, which she facilitates by cutting them in half with a scythe. There's a variant of the Teke Teke myth about a girl named Reiko Kashima, who was also cut in half by a train; now she wanders bathroom stalls and asks people on the toilet if they know where her legs are. If people don't answer with "The Meishin Railway," she cuts off their legs.

 

I woke up the next morning. I changed into a white t-shirt and walked out of my room. I looked at the couch where Sulli was sleeping but she wasn’t there. Her bag was still on the couch.

“Did she leave already?” I asked myself as I scratched my head. I walked over to my desk and sat down. I sighed. There was a paper airplane on the top of a pile of papers that were on my desk. I noticed that there were words and boxes for things to fill out so I unfolded the airplane. It was an old form that I had never filled out and I do not even remember what is was for. I noticed it was filled out a bit.

Under name it said in capital letters: CHOI SULLI

Address: IT WAS ONLY A BOY

City: WITH HEART-SHAPED

Country/Region: LIPS THAT BARELY

ZIP Code: APPEARED

Occupation: BEAUTIFUL LEGS

 

I sat there blank. Why did she fill it out like this? I crumpled up the paper and threw across the room into the garbage bin but failed. I kicked my desk in frustration and got up from my desk and walked over to pick it up and throw it inside. I realized I forgot that I didn't wash up. I left the bathroom door a creak open and the tap and started brushing my teeth. Suddenly, I heard my apartment door close. I stopped brushing.

“Sull, is that you?” I shouted from the bathroom.

“Yeah! By the way, do you know where my legs went?” She shouted back.

Her.. legs? What is she saying? “Your..legs?” I laughed.


Sorry.

Not Sorry. 

Forgive me. Because this was totally unexpected. But most of my stories will be like this. hope you rnjoyed it anyway.

Mwahahahhaha~ 

And yes those are Kyungsoos legs and I found the picture off http://dkslowerbody.tumblr.com/  Please think twice before going there. Yes, that is a warning.

Again thanks for reading and upvoting and subscribing! This is my first two-shot so, I really do appreciate it. I'm also sorry if you actually weren't going or this kind of story and I'm sorry If you think it's creepy but this is somewhat a theme I will be writing in the future.

I love you kyungsoo.

--Kyu