Bridge WMNDYS; Women Reformation Heroines

ABS Hero Bank Prologues

Bang Minah
Ability: Inhuman Stats, Weapon Possession
Danger level: 7

Humanoid dogs are everywhere, charging toward a single female human.

She is seen armed with two rapiers with roses by each side, ready to strike them all.

As the monsters approach her, she quickly swings the two weapons with tons of slashes, not stopping even once. She keeps on slashing and slashing till all enemies fall onto the ground, lifeless.

Heavily breathing, this means how much she feels exhausted.

Her blue with some white accent suit disappears, leaving her civilian form alone, kneeling down.

A woman sees her, walking toward her, “That’s enough, Minah. You are hurting yourself.”

“I must keep on going. It’s because of me that Yura has left the organization.”

“It’s not because of you, Minah.”

“You have no idea what you are talking about, Sojin!” the girl turns at her in anger, “I am the one that let the cannon to hit that island!”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That day rewinds back inside her mind.

Above her head, she can see cannon floats on a floating island, pointing toward one island far away.

Minah, inside her battle suit, with both her blades, keep on running and running around the place, trying her best find a way to climb the cannon.

There are too many humanoid dogs present, preventing her to even move at all.

She and two other female keeps on beating them all, but more coming into the place.

“Arggh, this is too much!” Sojin shouts in anger, shoots her huge rifle toward the upcoming attack, “They are just too many!”

Minah slashes some more, till she stops. Her eyes are looking at the top of the cannon, “Yura?”

A woman is already on top of the weapon, smashing some more humanoid dogs with her chainsaw.

The cannon then shins bright, shooting a white beam toward the island as Minah shouts, “Yura, no!”

The woman on top of the cannon suddenly jumps down into the beam but it soon disappears, along with the island.

Yura seems shock, falling into the sea.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Minah enters her room as she lands on the couch, frustrated.

She keeps on flailing her fists, hitting the couch in tons of anger.

Finally stops, she looks at the couch.

Why is she even here in the first place?

From what she remembers, she did not come from that grim and dark world. She came from a normal world, living normally as she lives on as a school girl, trying to finish her high school like everyone else.

But then a sinkhole appears on her pathway, which makes her fall into the hole, reaching deep on the surface of Atthalia, that world she is standing on right now.

To her shock, this world is opposite of where she come from.

There are almost no men in that place. Even if there is, those men are so unfortunate, living like nearly-extinct animals. They are either hated or obsessively beloved.

At first she would like to escape from there, but because of her name, she ended up joining the Women Reformation Association, an organization that fights for the men’s rights.

All of this ism conflicts is so confusing!

At first she just joined the group because her leader there, a man named Kim Kyu told her that there should be a way to return home because he is also from her world.

She has bonded well with some friends there, named Hyeri, Sojin and Yura. They might be not working together much, but they do work together sometimes.

She knows how that island means a lot for Yura. That’s where she came from after all.

She could not forgive herself for failing the mission to protect the island, which is also one of those islands where men and women live together normally without any inequality of genders.

She has no idea what she should be doing by now…Yura has gone rogue after the incident. She no longer want to work with them at all.

“I have a proposal for that.”

Minah quickly jumps out of her cushion, seeing a man nearby her, standing at the front door.

“Ah…it’s you…”

He is Zero, a mysterious man who seems to be helping them a lot.

“What proposal?”

“A proposal to join a tournament.”

“A tournament?”

“Held somewhere far from here, in a different world. It is a tournament where people fight to the death.”

“Why would I join such dangerous event?”

“Yura is there.”

Her attention turns toward him, “What? Why?”

“Because of the prize.”

“What is it?”

“A power to change the reality based on your liking.”

Minah scoffs, “Do you think I am going to believe such?”

A fireball appears floating on his palm, startling her. This isn’t the first time she has seen him doing that, but this is still fascinating to her.

“If I win that…can I recreate the island along with the inhabitants?”

Zero nods.

“Count me in then.”

Zero smiles, “Good.”

Blank.

Minah has fallen onto the floor, with blood on her chest.

Zero is holding a knife stained with her blood, sighing, “I hate doing this every time.”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kim Yura
Ability: Demonic Stats, Weapon Possession
Danger level: 7

Yura is seen walking through a crowd, looking stern.

Her eyes full of anger and hatred.

Something jumps above her, as she takes out a boomerang, throws the weapon toward that thing.

It hits that thing, making it falls onto the ground.

The creature slowly turns into a female human, writhing in pain.

Yura walks slowly toward her, pointing her boomerang toward the woman, “Unauthorized use of Morph drug.”

“Please…please spare my life…”

“No.”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It is now night, as she is walking at the pavement.

Passing by a shop with televisions on display, news is played.

“Earlier today at noon, a woman is found dead at the roadside. She is suspected to use a forbidden drug called Morph, a drug that is said to be able to change one’s feature into something else while in truth the user is having tons of hallucinations. No witness has been found so far.”

Yura keeps on walking.

She is now officially feeling so many hatreds on the government for hiding the existence of the mutation of human being as the result of using Morph. It is the whole reason why Women’s Reformation Association is started in the first place; to spread the truth about the drug.

But now even the government is involved in the use of the drugs, and eliminating anyone stands on their way.

Even her family…

Her island…

She finally stops, looking at the moon.

She is now questioning on what she is supposed to do with all these? How long till the truth can be spread?

“Yura…”

Her head turns, looking at Kyu, the leader of the organization.

“Director-nim…”

“Are you still bitter with your friends for failing the mission on your island?”

She looks away, keeping her silence.

Silence.

“Till when should we keep on fighting?”

“Till we succeed on telling everyone of the truth.”

“It’s not just about the drugs, right?”

Kyu smiles, “As smart as ever…”

“Humor me.”

Kyu sighs, “It’s also concerning about the truth on how men are decrease in number.”

“What’s of it?”

“We suspect that the government is indeed behind the virus that almost killed the whole population of men.”

“That’s a bit too extreme.”

“That is why Women Reformation Association is started. We used the whole man’s right and even about the drugs propaganda in order to bring the government out from their hiding.”

“At what cost?”

“Me.”

She turns toward him, “What are you talking about?”

Yura slowly moves toward him, grabbing his jacket, “Why are you speaking like that? What do you mean you are the cost of what we have done so far?”

Kyu refuses to answer.

Yura slowly mutters, “Are you…dying?”

Kyu looks away, “That’s not what matters the most.”

“Then what it is!? What else matter than your own life?”

“The life of the world.”

Yura slowly backs away.

She quickly runs away from there.

Soon, she enters an alley, punching her fist onto the wall in anger.

“Whoa there, lady. Your demonic ability will kill this building.”

She turns around, staring at Zero, “What do you want!?”

“A way for you to save him.”

She stops, facing him, “Tell me.”

“There’s a price to pay.”

“What is it?”

“Your entrant to the best tournament ever in this universe.”

A portal appears beside her, as Yura looks at it, “What is this?”

“Step into this suspiciously shiny portal and you will be entering a deadly tournament against warriors of different stories. In your journey, you may found a way to save him.”

“Are you sure about this?”

“Of course I am. You are my daughter after all.”

Yura scoffs, whispering, “ing father.”

She then steps into the portal, disappears.

Kyu appears behind Zero, “Why Yura? She’s not the villain.”

“The fact that she can enter the portal proves that she is the villain of this story.”

“But…”

“Not all villains are bad, and she is the living proof of it.”

 

End.

So, this is some tidbits of what Girl’s Day’s adaptation into Tokusatsu story will be for me. Since Everyday is Girl’s Day, there could have no be any men at all, or so to say…

Next: Secret Cat Burglars’ story with Jeon Hyosung, a charming thief and Phantom Thief, a mysterious thief who is a rival for the team.