she is mine

she is mine

 

            Amber walked her step to her new school. Here she is, seungri highschool. One of top school in seoul. Amber could enter this school

because scholarship. Yes she is expert in math. Honestly she loves her old school but she’s not came from rich family so she have to took a

chance.

 

*Amber pov

            Haah, nae jjinja micheoborigeta (i’m going crazy) is this really school. How can school look like mall. I’m looking for my class 2-a.And i asked someone who look like ailee, the famous singer. “excuse me, i’m new here! Can you help me find my class it’s 2-a” amber give her smile. “ah, ne. We are in same class, i’m luna by the way. “ she said. “i’m amber nice to meet you luna ssi.” We did handshake. “come on, we should go to the class.” She drag my hand to the class.

 

Kim seongsanmin told amber to introduce her self.

“ah ne. annyonghasseyo my name is amber liu, u can call me amber. And before u asked me, i’m a girl. I hope you understand.” Amber bow. Her class mate who  give her weird stare, now laugh out loud. amber give them smile too but there is someone who stare at her. His stare is different.

 

Kris pov

 So our school got new student. She is boyish girl but i even knew it first before she told everyone. “u can sit beside kris” kim saeng told her. And she sit beside me. No one dare sit beside me, because i’m devil in this school. I always do everything what i want so that’s why people scare at me. “hei i’m amber hope we can be friend” she try to make handshake with me. Everyone who still saw at amber gasped because her words.  I smirk, “of course” and we did handshake.

 

Amber pov

            Finally after 2 hours studied with kim seongsangmin, the bell rang. My classmate going to canteen, but i still finished my exercise. Luna suddenly approach me and tapped my shoulder “Amber do u know kris?” she whisper so people can’t hear but there’s no one in this class expect both of us. “no, i just met him this morning.” I said with face palm and still busy with the question of math. “amber you must be carefull! he is bad boy, devil, came from hell  if you wanna live, stay away fro him.” Luna said with serious face. “are you sure ? how could teenager like us become devil.  Maybe he just different luna.” I tapped her shoulder. I’m done let's eat luna.”

 

Amber and luna arrived at canteen and see the crow. They ran to crow and saw kris punch a boy, until that boy fall and kris set foot on boy’s chest. “are you nuts ? why you still school in here? Did i tell you to move, moron?” kris shout in boy’s ear. “i’m sorry but can you forgive me, this is my last day i guarantee you won’t see me tomorow” he begged to kris. “okay now just go” kris said. That boy ran in a rush. Kris start to looked around and his eyes met amber’s eyes. This time she really afraid.

 

Amber pov

            This guy must be crazy how could he do that in school. And now i know why luna said he is devil. i run to toilet and calm my self. This is my first day and i have to saw this things. Luna chased after me. “amber are you okay?” she knocked the door. "i’m okay” i take a deep breath and opened the door. “see ! i told you before! he is devil and what make us more scary, seungry is his father’s school” and my mouth gapped

 

Kris pov

            I saw amber and her friend enter the class, and she avoid my eyes with looking down. Ahh, she must be scared with me right? “hei amber, where do you came from? I’m looking for you, u said u wanna be my friend right?” i asked her “i-i’m from toilet kris.” She shuttered "oh okay, but can i accompany you to home?” i looked at her in the eyes. She gasped and nodded. Actually i’m not going to disturb her but i thought it was interesting.

 

            After that day amber always in kris side. Kris told her to do that. She followed kris to club or gym. Kris is just like another people he doesn’t like alone, and he never has a real friend. He just has many followers not friend. In other hand amber couldn’t said no. She was too scare.

 

Kris pov

            where is that girl? i called her many times. But that girl didn’t pick my call. I tried to call her and i heard she is speaking “ hello kris sorry i couldn’t go. My mom is sick. Hope you understand. Bye” she hang up the phone. I let a heavy sigh “look someone will be lonely” i chukcled. I decided to called  chanyeol.

 

Amber pov

            Did i just refuse kris?’ how if he mad at me? Amber lay in her king size bed. I think my mom is cool now. I need refreshing. And ice cream is good choice. “mom, i wanna go to buy some ice cream, are u okay now? “ amber said. “yes, go ahead i’m okay.” Her mom smile to her. “and to buy ice cream i need money? Amber did aegyo. “okay, don’t come late” amber’s mom said. “arraseo oma ! “ she give her wink.

            It’s have been long time i didn’t feel freedom but why i feel lonely. Everyday he always beside me. I went to park near my school and sat on the bench. I enjoy the view kids play around. And someone tapped my shoulder. When i turn around it was him

 

Author pov

            “hiya chanyeol where are you? Let’s go somewhere i feel so bored” kris yelled. “yo slowdown okay just go to my house” chanyeol said.

Chanyeol is kris’s friend  but chanyeol’s school is sm art academy so they apart. Kris drived to chanyeol’s house and passed park near his school. He stopped the car when he saw amber sat on the bench. He out of the car and approach amber.

He tapped her shoulder. She turn around and saw his appearance. “kris ! what are you doing ? “ her eyes wide. “am i suppose to said that? I thought your mom is sick “ kris smirked. Amber hate that smirked he really look like evil. ‘’ i- ii didn’t lie to you. My mom is okay now” amber shuttered. “follow me” kris grabbed her wrist and went to his car. He pushed her into car. “hiyaa are u crazy? Amber felt hurt in her wrist cause kris grabbed to hard.’’

“i really hate liar” kris look at amber.

Amber saw disappointed in his eyes. Even he always angry but she never hate him. “look ! i’m sorry because lie to you i didn’t mean. But i can’t hold on anymore. Let me go. U even not my boyfriend!” amber tried to out of the car but one more time kris grabbed her wrist and made her face him and he kissed amber out of the blue. Amber tried to push him but he is too strong. Amber’s tears star fall and kris realise it. He stopped and wiped her tears with his tumb. “i’m sorry please don’t go. I knew that i’m bad, i didn’t know how to take care of girl. But i love you so much.” Kris kissed her hand.

During their time together amber knew that kris not really that bad. She took a deep breath ‘’ i give you a chance but you have to change and i will think about it.” Amber look in kris. Kris smile. Amber was melt by his smile. And kris tried to continue their kiss but suddenly his phone rang. “ hei galaxy ! where are you? i have been waiting too long “ chanyeol yelled. “ sorry brotha i have something to do.”  Kris threw his  phone somewhere and look at amber's eyes he kissed her lips. Amber shock but she followed the rythim. her hand in his neck and kris hand in her waist.

 

           

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

words : 1388

sorry for grammar mistake *bow*