Myungsoo - Goodnight

One-Shot Collections (EXO and Infinite)

Myungsoo - Goodnight   Author : kimchi_mochi


The sound of the front door opened and closed was clearly heard across the whole house. Myungsoo walked in with a rather tired face before heading towards the bedroom. As he opened the door, the sight of the woman whom he loves so much spurling in the bed greeted him. The exhaustion was immediately erased and a small smile erupted on his face.

Once he finished cleaning himself,he joined her in the bed. He slide under the blanket carefully not to wake her up and engulfed her in his embrace. She stirred a bit a she felt the warmth that she longed so much. She peeked on a bit and saw the flawless face of her fiancee. "H-hey, you just came back?" She asked him groggily. Myungsoo just hummed in respond. "Did I wake you up honey? Sorry" "Mmhmm but it's okay. As long as it's you." "Okay..we should get you back to sleep." "I'm fully awake by now. Why dont you tell me how was your day." Despite the tiredness and sleepiness was creeping him, Myungsoo told her how his day gone by. "It was fun,we play around with kids at the day care. All of them were so cute." He said before letting out a yawn. "Really? I wonder how will our kids look like in the future" she said dreamily causing Myungsoo to smile wider. "They will have a beautiful eyes and lips just like their mom" "And of course the charm of their dad" he added. She giggled and hit him lightly on his shoulder and nuzzled into his chest. "You're so full of yourself" "what?! It's true, dont you think I'm handsome?" He pouted. She looked up and peck his pouty lips "Nope.you're a dork! Ermm i think Woohyun oppa is more handsome than you." "What?! Hey!!" Myungsoo hovered and started tickling her by the side and causing her to laugh so hard. "Take that back or I'll tickle you all night long" he paused for a while. "How about no?" She .

He continued tickling her until she surrenders "O-okay.okay I take that back! Kim Myungsoo is the most handsome man on the earth!!" With that,he stopped and lean closer before planting a soft kiss on her lips. Once he pulled away, he lay back on his side and pulled her in his embrace securely. "Goodnight baby. I love you" he muttered as he kissed her crown before slowly fall into the dreamland.


A/N : A new oneshot from me. The author is currently busy right now..And I'm sorry if this turn out weirdly since I type it on my phone.