Luhan - The Letter...

One-Shot Collections (EXO and Infinite)

Chapter One ~ Luhan - The Letter...


You and Luhan are friends... And you have a major crush on him... So, one day you confess to him... But, he say "I'm sorry... I don't think i can return your feeling... Really really sorry... I hope things won't change between us, okay?" You nod... Then he kiss your cheek and offer you a ride to go home like usual... "It's o-okay... I ne-eed to take a-a w-alk..."

The next day, you go to school with eye-bag and dark circle under your eyes... And, when you meet Luhan, he greet you normally like nothing happen between the both of you... Then, he suddenly when missing for a week. You think he was avoiding you...

When he return to school, you notice his face is paler than before... Things were okay between the both of you until he went missing again for a month. One day, your childhood friend, Baekhyun, meet you and give you a letter... You open the letter and start reading it...

Dear (yourname) ,

When you reading this letter it means that I'm no longer live in this world... I'm sorry I didn't tell you that I have a brain's tumor... I'm also sorry for rejecting you... Actually, I like you... heck! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! I reject you because I don't want you to fall for me hard and having me leaving you forever in the end... I'm so sorry, my love... And, I hope you open your heart, and consider Baekhyun as your lover... We all know that he loves you... Don't worry, I'll be watching you from up there and haunt any guy who makes you suffer... Remember... You always hold my heart and I'll love you forever... Please move on... :)

Your love,
LUHAN <3


Yeay! First oneshot done!! ^_^
Hope you like it... And, sorry if it short...
Credit to Kimchi_Mochi ...