Chapter Four - Only You

In Love With You

Listen to music

 

Yuri=

Nichkhun=

 

- C h a p t e  r    F o u r -

 

 

It was their 5th Anniversary today. Nichkhun decided to bring Yuri out.

 

First Place that they went to was the shopping mall. Whatever Yuri wanted, Nichkhun would buy it for her. She gave him small kisses on the cheek. She loved him alot.

 

After that, they went to watch P.S. I love you. Yuri cried and held onto nichkhun tightly.

 

After the movie, it was lunch time. They went to the most expensive restaurant and Yuri was given a surprise at the end. A anniversary cake!

 

Nichkhun gave her a kiss on the cheek.

 

After lunch, they went to the ice skating rink.

 

They put on their skates and went to skate at the ice skating rink.

 

" Wow!!!!!!!!! So handsome! " A girl who walked past them said.

 

Yuri got jealous.

 

" Yuri ! Lets skate! " Nichkhun dragged Yuri along, without Yuri answering.

 

While they were playing around, foolishly skating, Nichkhun accidentally bumped into a girl. He apologised. The girl accepted. But, the girl kept on talking to him. He could not break away. More girls joined in the conversation. Yuri stood on his other side speechless, dissapointed. After a few minutes, Yuri left. 

 

From the side of Nichkhun's eye, he could see a shadow gone. He looked and found Yuri disappearing in the shadows. 

 

He walked away from the girls that was talking to him and ran up to Yuri.

 

" Why'd you leave ? " Nichkhun asked stopping in front of her.

 

" All those girls are practically flirting with you! " Yuri said.

 

" Really? " Nichkhun replied/

 

"How could you not notice? " Yuri asked again.

 

"Because , You're the only girl I notice " Nichkhun replied.

 

" Aww... " Yuri then pulled Nichkhun into a hug.

 

After they broke apart from each others embrace he snapped his fingers. fireworks shot up beautifully.

 

" Happy Anniversary My Love" Nichkhun said

 

Yuri was full of tears " I love you! " She then hugged nichkhun.

 

Nichkhun pulled her into a kiss.

 

Yuri broke apart.

 

"yah. that was my first kiss." yuri said shyly.

 

" And it's your only kiss because you have only me. I have only you. " Nichkhun smirked.

 

 

- En d   o f   C h a p t e  r    F o u r -