Chapter One - Bad Oppa

In Love With You

 

Listen to music

 

Yuri = 

Nichkhun = 

 

- C h a p t e  r    O n e -

 

 

 

 

Kwon Yuri pushed up her big thick black glasses as she leaned against the wall, opposite the boy's changing room, door locked. She checked her watch. It was 2.00 PM . He was late.

 

Waiting for about already an hour , she was pissed . Finally , after ages , the boy's changing room door flew open . 

 

Nichkhun , laughing away with his friends , totally forgeting his appointment with Yuri. She was mad.

 

She stomped angry in the opposite direction.

 

Nichkhun heard footsteps. He turned around and saw a familiar figure , like the same as his best friend's Yuri's . He blinked serveral times to see closely , those old, worn out shoes and that nerdy uniform was definately Yuri's. He knew he was dead. The last time he was late , about like 5 minutes. She already tortured him, very badly. Now, an hour ? He was as good as dead.

 

" Yuri !! Yuri !! " He shouted. But she ignored.

 

" Oh . " He blurted, he left his friends and ran up to Yuri. He knew that Yuri couldnt run away because she was the worst runner ever. Even though Yuri has problems with Physical stuffs , Nichkhun , the populest guy in school was her best friend.

 

They became best friends because she had tutored him before. Maths, to be exact . He in it. Flunked all exams that involved maths. Principal wanted to kick him out. He begged the principal not to , if not , his dad will kill him. So the principal gave him a chance and introduced him to Yuri. Yuri tutored him and they got along well.

 

" Kwon Yuri ! Wait ! Let me explain ! " he said , catching his breath after stopping her from walking.

 

She stopped and folded her arms . " Then explain ! " she demanded , pushing up her glasses as it was falling because she was frowning.

 

" Well ...  I've asked Im Yoona to the Senior Prom . And I was waiting for her reply for about and hour and she accepted !! " he said happily , hoping Yuri would give the same response.

 

Her eyes became teary , but apparently Nichkhun couldnt see it.

 

" I love you , why can't you see that when everybody else could ? "

 

" Aren't you happy for me ? " He questioned.

 

" I'm so happy for you . " she said sarcastically , wanting to burst out in tears, but holded in. " I'm going with someone too . " she added, making him surprised.

 

" Who ? " he asked sounding demanding, slightly jealous.

 

" Ok Taecyeon . " she said firmly, then walked away, regretting what she has said.

 

He caught up with her again.

 

"Chinja ? " he asked , raising an eyebrow.

 

" Yes. " She said running away , so that he would not ask anymore questions. But this time, Nichkhun didnt follow. He was shocked.

 

 

-

The rest of the days in school , Yuri didnt come . Nichkhun kept messaging and trying to call her , but she just wouldnt pick up.

 

 

-

At Prom.

 

 

 

" Yah ! I thought you were taking Yul to the prom ? "

 

" What the hell ? Khun, Even though you are okay with her , I'm not. I cant stand nerdy people. Anyway , the one she likes is not me, but somebody else "

 

" Huh ? Who ? " Nichkhun asked , but got ignored in return.

 

Nichkhun stood there confused. After awhile he couldnt stand it anymore. He went to Yuri's House.

 

 

-

Yuri's House

 

" Hope you'll have a fun time ! " Yuri said to her friend, Seohyun , who was happily at the prom as she hang up.

 

Then , she heard a loud banging on her door. She didnt look at the peephole and just opened it.

 

" Why did you lie ? " he questioned her, grabbing her hand.

 

She was shocked to see him here. " Wh... Wha... What do you mean ? " She said , pretending to not know what exactly is going on.

 

" Taecyeon is happily dancing away with other girls. " he raised an eyebrow.

 

He squeezed her hand even tighter . She let out an " Ouch ! "

 

" Because .... Because........ "  tears slid down her cheeks. " Because I like you Nichkhun Horvejkul ! I liked you since the day we became best friends ! I got jealous ! So I lied ! Happy ? " She pulled away his hand and ran away.

 

He stopped her.

 

" What did you say ? " He asked .

 

" Why are you such a babo ? "

 

" I like you ! Okay ? But I know you'll never like me back because I'm not like Yoona , pretty , atheletic . I'm a loser while she's the opposite . " Yuri looked down, not wanting him to see her cry even more.

 

" Just go back to prom . I'm better off being at home . " She said . Pushing him outside the door.

 

" No. " he said stepping a step back. " I've just realised something. "

 

" And what is that . " She asked.

 

" I like you. "

 

" Huh? "

 

" I like you "

 

" Huh? "

 

" I like you "

 

" Huh? "

 

" KWON YURI ! How many more times must I say it?? " He asked.

 

" But.... I'm not like Yoona. " she said, frowning after smiling.

 

" I've come to realise that when you were not at the prom dancing with me, I actually wanted you to be , because when I heard you were going with Taecyeon , I just couldnt believe it. "

 

"So you're jealous ? " Yuri said, with a goofy look.

 

" No , I'm not !!! " he protested.

 

" Nichkhun's jealous , jealous , jealous. " Yuri teased.

 

" Yah ! Fine ! I'm jealous ! You happy now ? " Nichkhun answered.

 

" Yay ! I won !! " she cheered for herself.

 

" No , I won . I won you. " he said as he pulled her from the back. Hugging her from behind.

 

" Who says? Is it right for you to say that I'm your's ? You didnt even asked me ! "

 

" You like me and I like you . It's only correct if we go together. " he said, adding a cheeky smile behind.

 

" You are Bad Oppa ! "

 

" Fine ! Then , Kwon Yuri , will you be mine ? "

 

" Ne , Saranghae bad oppa. " she giggled.

 

He turned her around " Saranghae " he said before meeting her lips.


 

 

 

 

 

- E n d    O f    C h a p t e r    O n e -

 

 

[A/N] Comments , Critisize and Subscribe !