Chapter Two - Heartbeat

In Love With You

 

Listen to music

 

Yuri=

Nichkhun=

 

Nichkhun's P.O.V

 

- Thinking Back -

 

She was sitting on the swing , and I was behind pushing her. We were happy , peaceful. On that exact day , I proposed. She accepted. We were happy , peaceful.

 

-

We planned the wedding to be on 5 Decemeber , the same day of her birthday .

 

-

Time flew. It was finally the wedding , her birthday. But , it didnt go as expected.

 

Her ex-lover came and destroyed it. I hated him . For , it was because of him that she is now in the hospital.

 

 

- Flashback -

 

" Do you , Kwon Yuri , take Nichkhun Horvejkul to be your lawfully wedded husband? In sickness, health , death ? "

 

" I  D-- " 

 

" I object ! " The door of the church , flew open , with an angry Choi Minho .

 

He punched me , of course I punched him back . We started fighting. How could he just barge into our wedding and destroy it ? I was pissed. Yuri was at the side telling us to stop but I didnt listen , I was freaking pissed.

 

Then, I heard a loud thud. I turned. Saw Yuri on the floor. Shouted. I carried her and ran as fast as I could to the hospital.

 

-

-The doctor came out of the room.-

 

" How is she doctor ? " I asked worriedly.

 

" I'm sorry to say this, but she has a tumour in her brain. " The doctor said as he shaked his head.

 

I instantly fell. We were suppose to get married today . We were suppose to be happy , peaceful . Why did this have to happen ?

 

" The tumour is very big , it's been in there for five years. If she doesn't do operation , she'll die. "

 

Tears slid down my eyes. I didnt care if people was starring because my wife , my life will be gone.

 

" Then what are you waiting for ? Do it now ! "  I shouted.

 

" I've asked her , she doesnt want to do it. "

 

" Can I go talk to her ?" I asked

 

" Yes, but dont make her agitated like just now, if not she'll faint again . " The doctor warned.

 

-

I saw her . She was weak.

 

" Hey. " She said weakly. 

 

I sat beside her bed and held her hand.

 

" Why don't you want to go for the operation "

 

" I.. I.. " she looked away. " I've asked the doctor, how many percentage I could survive this operation. He said only about 20%. " She cried. 

 

" Why didn't you tell me earlier ? " I said angry, feeling betrayed.

 

" Because.... Because ... I thought you'd leave me . Don't want me anymore. I'm such a pabo ! I'm sorry . Please forgive me . " She said.

 

" Pabo ! If you have told me earlier , I would have found help. But instead you kept it to yourself . I couldnt share your pain with you . It really hurts me to think that I've done nothing. " I said .

 

" I'm sorry , I was really scared Nichkhun. I'm scared of not being with you. "

 

" Yuri .  Please accept the operation . I'll find the best doctor in the world to help you get treated. Please. I can't live without you. You are the only one that can make my heart beat. If you go , I'll go. "

 

" No ! Pabo ! Dont ever say anything like that  !!  "

 

" Then will you listen to me and go for the operation . "

 

" I'm scared Nichkhun... What if something goes wrong ?"

 

" I be with you , 24/7 , making sure that nothing bad will happen to you. "

 

" I trust you. Saranghae my love. I secure my heart with you. "

 

" I will be with you forever, until your heart stops beating. "

 

 

- E n d    O f    F l a s h b a c k -

 

- E n d    Of    N i c h k h u n ' s    T h i n k    B a c k -

 

- E n d    O f    C h a p t e r    T w o -

 

 

[A/N] Comments , Critisize and Subscribe !