Bath Bomb

The Series of Unfortunate Events

Lay was excited.

He had recently bought a new bath bomb.

It was one he hadn't seen in the store until recently. It was called 'Suho'.

That was it.

No colors or company labeled. Just the name Suho.

Lay was excited because it was a blue and gold mixture. Those two colors were one of Lay's favorite combinations. He hurried to his bathroom and shut the door. He glanced at the mirror before pulling his shirt off. He opened the bottom cupboard and grabbed the bath bomb. He sat on the edge of tub and put in the stopper. He hummed a happy melody as he started the water.

As it filled up, he pulled his pants off. He didn't take his boxers off just yet though. When the tub was filled up enough, he dropped the bath bomb in. He stood up and walked back to his cupboard. He rummaged the objects around trying to find his face wash. He couldn't find it for some reason. After a few seconds, he gave up.

He stood up only to see it was sitting on the counter. He laughed at himself and grabbed it. He quickly turned around and froze.

There was a handsome smiling man sitting in his tub with gold coins floating in the water. He dropped the bottle and screamed. The man didn't move and only frowned at him. Lay's breath picked up as he yelled, "Who are you!? How did you get in here!?!" The male smiled, "I'm Suho! I'm your bath bomb!" Lay stared wide eyed at him before fainting.

Suho let out a sigh before standing up. He mumbled, "Why do they always do that?"

He grabbed a towel and quickly dried off. He wrapped his lower half and sat the other up against the door. His fingers brushed the boy's hair out of his face.

He tilted his head as he studied his face. Everything about his face was quite beautiful. He was almost happy this man bought the bath bomb. He smiled. He quickly began shaking him awake. When Lay came to, he looked at the male and froze up again. "Hey, hey. I'm not going to hurt you." He smiled and backed away a little to give him some room.

Lay sat up straight before looking around. His eyes caught the towel wrapped around the other's waist. He blushed immediately. "W-Why are you ? Why are you here?" Suho chuckled slightly, "I'm from your bath bomb. I'm the main part of it. The blue. I'm in all of the Suho bath bombs." Lay's eyebrows scrunched up as he tried to make since out of all of this. Suho sighed and tried to explain everything in detail.

-

Lay stood up before nodding. The two had gotten to know each other within the 20 minutes or so they talked. He walked over to the bath and sat down on the side. Before he could pull the plug, Suho shouted, "Wait!" He looked at him wide eyed, "What?" "If you let the water go away, so do I." They stated each other before Lay smiled at him, "I think you're my favorite bathbomb." Suho laughed, "Glad to hear."

This is only the beginning of a great romance friendship.

 

Words: 544

I'M BACK. AND I GOT THIS IDEA FROM A TUMBLR POST.

I CANT FIND THE POST AGAIN SO IF YOU CAN, PLEASE LINK ME.

ANYWAY I HOPE U ENJOYED THIS LOVELY SULAY<3

ALSO I CAN'T BELIEVE I'VE UPDATED LMAO.

I'VE HAD HUUUUUUUGE WRITER'S BLOCK FOR THE PAST FEW MONTHS

AND SARAH JUST DOESN'T WRITE OFTEN.

ANYWAY YEAH.

HOPE WE'LL HAVE MORE UPDATES SOONER OR LATER.

OKAY, BYE~

-Jessie