*.* A Doll Can't Be Loved *.*

•^_*• J-Rocks oneshots collection (On Hiatus)

Titte: <3 A Doll Can't Be Loved <3

Pairing: Tsuzuku x Meto Mejibray

Warning: Not at all but sad and has character death 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

***

_ Meto…

 

>> Calling your name… But no responses…

 

Looks straight into my eyes, your voice calls my name. That voice of you, deep and strong, yet so sweet when you talk to a silent doll like me. Why do you have to talk to me, as if I’m a real person?

 

_ Meto… You’re so beautiful! ...

 

>> You’re really beautiful… To me… You just don’t realize it…

 

Beautiful? What does that word mean? Don’t you see that I’m a broken, mistreated doll? They made me look like a real human, but my left eye… Don’t you see? It was out of my skull. My right one, they put on it a lot of make-up… I look like a monster… I make people scared of my look… I even have some large cuts on my upper body... No I’m not beautiful. I’m imperfect… I can’t be loved like another doll… Why don’t you just throw me away? …

 

_ Meto… I love you! …

 

I say it from the bottom of my heart… I’ll show it for you… Just for you only...

 

Love me? What is love, Tsu-kun? I don’t understand…   I don’t see it anywhere… There’s no love for me… You’re lying to me, aren’t you? …

 

_Meto… Look at me, please! … I love you! …

 

>> I know you’re looking at me… But you show no emotion… That’s right… Cause you’re a doll… But I really love you… Really do…

 

Tsu-kun, I’m looking at you, but I can’t show any emotion. I’m a doll. Sorry… But don’t say that you love me, please! ...

 

 

***

Every day, you let me stay beside you. You doll me up with beautiful dresses, even when I’m a boy doll. You take me to everywhere you go. You make me see how beautiful the world outside, when all I see is just a dark world filled with rude people… Or it’s because my world has become bitter? …

I see it in your eyes. There’s something warm and gentle… Wish I could know what it is… But I do know one thing… Unlike the other people, you treat me as I’m your precious gift… Or maybe a real human, who is your beloved brother…

 

>> No, I love you… For real… Don’t you see? …

 

Even if I can’t talk, you tell me everything that happens in your day life. I see how the emotion shows in your eyes, sometimes happy, sometimes sad, sometimes stressed and tired… But you always say to me that having me beside, you do feel better. I somehow feel happy, but all I do is just sit there, listen, and see you talk… And of course, no emotion showed…

 

>> You don’t show it… But with my eyes and my heart… I see it… Very clearly…

 

You don’t eat much. So your body looks unhealthy. I wonder why, but never find any reason. Why don’t you eat more? Or are you scared of being fat? I wish you told me, just one time. But I can’t say it out loud… No, I can’t say actually… I hate being a doll… Can’t say anything… Can’t show emotion… Can’t do anything… Anything to make you happy…

 

>> Having you… Is the most precious gift I’ve ever received… That’s enough… To make me happy… Really happy…

 

I love your voice when you sing. It’s so beautiful, somewhat unique, that no one can do it like you. But what you tell me, definitely you don’t like your voice. If I could tell you, I wonder if you would believe. That it makes me impressed every time. Tsu-kun, you just don’t see it. But everyone sees it. Yes, I love your voice, so please, sing to me every day… I want to hear it…

 

>> Of course dear… I’ll sing to you… Every day… A love song… A lullaby… That will stay… And live… Deep inside your heart…

 

 

***

“You’re ugly”

“You’re stupid and filthy doll”

“You should be thrown away”

“Nice dresses, huh… Looks like hell on you”

“Why on Earth do you exist?”………

 

_LEAVE METO ALONE!

 

Here you come, my hero. Yu have come the right time. I am lying on the floor, filthy, dirty… like an abandoned doll… No emotion showed… I look deep at your eyes. Angry and hurt, two colors of those feelings in your eyes, mix with each other create a whirlwind of feelings… I don’t know what it is… But when your eyes meet mine, they all turn into a gentle look… You help me to stand up straight and walk me home…

 

 

***

We finally reach home. Opens the door lock, you help me in. You smile at me. I can see it’s a beautiful yet hurtful smile… Yeah, it’s me, the one who can’t say those three little words to you… The one who can’t love you… The one who don’t know how to make you feel better… I don’t deserve to be loved by you… You’re too kind for me…

And it’s hurt me that I make you hurt by killing your emotion each and each day…

 

>> Don’t worry… Cause I’m stupid too… Knowing that love you is hurt… But my heart can’t resist you… It’s not your fault… Never… And you… You deserve to be loved by everyone… So stop thinking like that… Just for me… Please…

 

_ Meto, let’s have a bath together… I’ll help you clean…

 

Carries me to the bathroom… It’s so warm when you hold me like this. I wish I were human, so I could feel your body heat… Put off my dresses and your clothes, you carry me to the tub and let me sit before you…

 

_ I hope the water won’t make you break or something…

 

Smiles at me again, you help me clean. It would be better if I were human… So this doesn’t look awkward… But seems like you don’t care, just do what you need to do with my body… A doll’s body…

 

>> In my eyes, this doesn’t look awkward… Cause I love you anyway… No matter what or who you are…

 

 

***

When we finally done, you bring me to your bed and lie next to me. The moonlight out of the window shining through the room, lighten up your perfect face as I look at you again… You don’t say anything, just close your eyes, ready for sleeping…

 

_ Do you ever want to be set free, Meto?...

 

That question cut off the line of my thoughts… If you only know… Or if I could tell you… Yeah, I always want to be set free, so I don’t have to suffer any more pain… Please come and set me free… By burning me in flames… This is the best way for me, Tsu-kun… I can’t say… But please look at my cold large eyes, even if they don’t have emotion… Please… Just to see how much I want it…

 

_ I can see it in your eyes, Meto… Let me set us free… So that we can live in each other heart… Even though, your heart doesn’t have a beat of life… To me, it always has…

 

Holds me in your arm, you light a fire…

Burning in flames… Both me and you…

No pain showed in your eyes… Just love, smile of happiness, and freedom…

Forgets your pain… Smiles at me…

For the first… And the last time of my life…

From the bottom of my left eye…

Sheds a tear… Of happiness…

Just like you…

Finally… I do realize…

I love you… More than anything… In this world…

 

 

 

 

Two bodies… Of a human… And a doll… Burn in red flames…

Two hearts… One has heartbeats… One doesn’t…

Stayed forever…

Side by side…

And never melt…

In the flame of freedom… And love!…