*.* Bloody Love *.*

•^_*• J-Rocks oneshots collection (On Hiatus)

Title: *.* Bloody Love *.*

Characters: Aoi The GazettE x OC

A/N: Here’s a gift for you, Sakura. Hope you enjoy the story and if you’re dissatisfied, please tell me. I really appreciate your thoughts about it ^^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

…Never in my life had I felt like this…

...The way his fangs tore my neck for my blood…

…The way he held me close to his body... As if he didn’t want to lose me…

…The way he asked me if I really hurt…

...His eyes…The color of red…When he drank my blood…So cold yet so beautiful and full of warmness…

…But especially when he made love to me…

…His body…His fragrance…Made me loss myself into it…

…His touches…His kisses…His moans…

…The way he called my name in ecstasy…

…And everything… Everything about him…

 

~Flashback~

 

It was on Saturday and I still had to work hard. Not to mention it was almost near midnight. I had to finish my job before Monday. But my eyes almost shut and my body felt tired.

I tried my best to work for more than 15 minutes. Then I felt my head dizzy. Tighten my left hand on my chair to make my body stay still, I collected my documents on the table, placed it in its place. I put on my coat in order to make myself warm from the coldness of the December night. Then I left my office.

It was really cold outside. And I had to walk back home because my car had broken and I was having it fixed. Nothing was worst then that.

But as I went for only 5 minutes, I felt very dizzy, my legs refused to walk on its own. And before I could realize it, I fainted on the street.

The next morning, I woke up by the light of the sun through the large window. As I opened my eyes, I came to shock.

Everything surrounded me looked different, not to mention the bed was so soft and 10 times larger than mine. And beside me there was a boy, with his back toward my face.

As if he could sense my soft movement, he turned back and that when I saw his face.

I had seen several beautiful boys before but he was more than the others. He was so handsome. His black eyes, his nose, especially his lips and everything in his face were beautiful creatures.

The only strange thing is the color of his skin… It was white than ever, even more than me…

_Oh, you’re awake. – Oh his tone, so soft and warm yet so strong.

_Who are you? And where am I?

_Don’t be that afraid. You’re at my house.

_How? – I asked him coldly, but inside me I was really scared.

_You don’t remember anything last night?

_No, I don’t.

And that when it hit me. I was tired cause of my job last night. More than worst, I fainted right on the street.

_You took me to your home last night?

_Yes, cause I couldn’t let a girl like you be at that situation.

_Uhhmm… Arigato gozaimasu!

He didn’t say anything, just smile. A smile that could light up the world.

_I think I have to go.

_Why so soon? At least stay and have a breakfast before you go.

_Thanks but I’m so sorry. I’m still a stranger to you and I really have to go. I have work to finish before Monday.

_Is that so? You still have to work on Sunday? – He asked me with a voice full of care.

 _Yes. – I said while giving him a smile. A stranger like me should never be treated good liked this, but he was different. That made me feel happy, my heart skipped a beat at the thought of him. I owed this beautiful guy.

_Okay. You can go, but…- He trailed off.

_But what?

_Can I have your numbers?

_My numbers?

_Oh, it’s okay if you don’t give me yours. It’s all up to…

_Here. – I cut him off. – You can have my numbers. Cause I owe you for everything you did to me last night. I really appreciate it. So, I want to pay you back. When will you have free time?

_Tonight. Is that convenient for you?

_Tonight sounds good. I’ll invite you for a drink. Do you like it?

_It’s good. – He said while smiling again.

I gave him my numbers, took my bag and left his home. I was really admired his house, it was like a mansion and extremely beautiful. Everything in his house was in modern technology and nicely designed. Not like my apartment. It was almost like a mess.

_Want to take a visit at my house?

_What? – I asked him as if I didn’t find his house that so beautiful.

_Don’t ask surprisingly? I know you like my house only look at the expression on your face. – His chuckled.

Taking my hand in his, he took me to every corners of his house. Each room was each style, and I really admired it. He must be really rich, made me wonder what his job was.

When he showed me his living room, I saw a large pic that hung on the wall. To my surprise, it was a pic of The GazettE, my favorite band.

_Are you a Sixth Guns? – I asked him.

_Ohh… Don’t you recognize me?

_Hey, I have just meet y… - Then it hit me hard. – You really look like Aoi, my bias.

_ Actually… - He trailed off again. – It was… me.

That when I stopped in tracks. With my trembling voice, I asked him:

_Are you really Aoi?

_Yes. – He said smiling as if nothing happened.

I was like O.O then suddenly jumped happily. My fangirl mode was . But I tried to keep it inside. I don’t want him to see me as a crazy fan girl.

_You’re really Aoi? Why didn’t I recognize you?

_I don’t know. - He looked at me chuckling.

_Can you please give me a sign in my CD?

_Yes, probably.

I gave him my CD, which was The GazettE’s newest album. He signed on it quickly then handed me the album with a smile on his face.

_Who is your bias in The GazettE?

My cheeks turned red as I answered him: “It’s you, Aoi-san. And Ruki, too”

_Oh. So I met my fan girl here.

_Yes. And you helped your fan girl.

_It’s nothing. I can’t stand the thought of my fan girl being fainted on the street at the middle of a December night.

_Thank you very much! I really got you into my trouble. I’m so sorry about that.

_I said it was nothing. The fans care about me and I have to pay them back.

_Okay. – I smiled. – It’s time for me to leave. Thank you again for everything, Aoi-san. Sayonara and see you again tonight.

_I’ll call you tonight. Sayonara and have a wonderful day. – He wished me.

_Thank you and you too. See you tonight Aoi-san.

I left his house with my happiness. Couldn’t imagine that one day, I woke up on my idol’s bed, visited his whole mansion. And most of it, having a “date” with him on that day. I knew it wasn’t a real date, but I love to call it like that.

I came back to my house to get some new clothes and went to work. The memory of this morning would be never forgotten. I started my work in a good mood. And couldn’t help but died of waiting for the time when I would meet him again.

 

 

~End of Flashback~

 

Every time I was with him, I remembered of that day. It was an unforgettable memory. I still remembered the time when I got to know him more, the time we became best friends and the time I realized that I love him more than anything.

I remembered my first kiss with him. It was so passionate in a way I couldn’t even explain.

Most of all, his emotions when he told me the truth… About himself...

And that when I realized that I was in love with a vampire.

But it couldn’t make me scared of him, though he tried to tell me I should break up with him. I was a stubborn girl and was too love him to let him go.

I didn’t scare of him drank my blood in spite of hurting…

All I cared now is his kisses, his touches to every inch of my body. They made me feel pleased. It wasn’t a normal of pleasure, but a pleasure that I had never felt.

 

Third Person’s POV:

 

The room was getting hotter and hotter as their moans getting louder. Their clothes were on the floor, but none of them made notice of it. Covered it sweats, hairs messed in a y way, they locked themselves in a passionate and hot skin-ship. Aoi kissed her in a steady rymthn, first in her lips and then slowed down to her neck. He tried to find her sweet spot, feeling her blood drove his thirst insane

When he found it, Aoi lovingly on her skin, made her moaned in pleasure. He sped up his kisses on her sweet spot, then without warning, he bit her for blood. Sakura gasped in surprise as she held him close, her left hand gripped his hair hard.

Enough for his thirst, Aoi her neck, turned his eyes toward her and looked straight at them, loving the lust look in her eyes. He began to leave several kisses on her body until he reached her chest.

In shyness, she covered her chest while looking at him. Aoi gave her a gentle smile as he made her hands wrapped around his neck and said in a soft tone:

_Don’t be so shy. You’re really beautiful.

She didn’t say anything, just looked at him with her cheeks turned red. He chuckled before lowering his head down and began to on her right as the other hand of his played on her right one. Her moans became louder and it sounded like a love song to Aoi. He kept on it, leaving his saliva everywhere he came to. Then he on her right while playing with the other……..

(A/N: I’m so sorry that I can’t write more. I don’t write lemon on my rated M story as I’m not good at it. So I’ll let it be your imagination. Hope you forgive me this :3)

 

He rested his head on her chest as she held him tight to her, still feeling pleased with everything he had made love to her.

_Aoi… - She said in a soft voice, full of love to him when she called his name.

_Yes… What can I do for you my honey?

_Actually you can… Please turn me into a vampire…And make me your forever…

Silent came between them and to Sakura it was like thousand years. She was afraid of being refused again. She really wanted to be his forever, and the thought of leaving the world before him, without him, drove her insane.

_Are you really sure, Sakura? - After almost 5 minutes, he said to her.

Gathered all her strength, she nodded her head in confirmation: “I’m sure, Aoi-kun!”

_If you say so… - He made his way toward her neck. – Are you ready?

_I’m ready………

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So here is the first chapter of J-rocks oneshots collection. Hope all of you enjoy it, especially my friend Sakura. And once again, forgive me for not writing the lemon scene in the story.

Before I went to bed, I promise the second chap will be updated tomorrow. Sayonara to everybody and have a wonderful day ^^