L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E. ♥ ♫

 

..

Serri, Xiumin and the other EXO members decided to go to the nearest tea shop to buy some snacks before they go home from school.

As soon as Serri arrived there, her eyes sparkled at the sight of her favorite bubble tea.

Serri pouted as she searched for someone who can treat her.

“Chanyeol oppa~? Luhan oppa~?” Serri called out. 
Chanyeol glanced at you and lightly frowned, “Mianhae, Serri-ah~ I left my card.” 
“Why dont you go ask Xiumin instead..” Luhan said while smiling a bit mischievously.
Serri quickly turned to him, bringing her cute puppy eyes.“Ah, Minseok oppa~ Please buy me bubble tea~~” Serri did an aegyo that nobody can even resist.
Xiumin almost melted on his spot, as his cheeks turned visibly
red. “Ahhh! Why did you guys refer me!” He playfully outraged.

EXO members were mockingly chuckling at their situation. They’ve been so into them since last year, because they all think that they’d be a really cute couple in the future. That’s why sometimes they had their own tactics to make them get into this kinds of situations or opportunities. “Aigoo. What am I gonna do with you..” Xiumin reluctantly scratched his head and ordered what she likes.

All 13 of them ended up chatting randomly in the tea store. But then Kris suddenly announced that he had to go first.. “Ah guys, mianhae but I got to go now. Elaine is waiting for me at the bus station because I promised her that we’ll go watch some movies today. He explained as he them bid goodbye and headed off. “Bye hyung! Say hi to Elaine noona for me~” Kai smirked thoughtfully. “Bye galaxy hyung!” Chanyeol playfully said. The others laughed. “Bye Kris ge!" They greeted in chorus.

Meanwhile, Sehun and Serri were chatting randomly about school and other stuffs. Serri laugh whenever he suddenly lights the mood up by telling jokes. Xiumin cant help feeling a bit uneasy but he was trying to just ignore the jealousy feeling inside him.

After a few moment it was already getting late and all of you decided to part ways and go home.
“Serri-ah, do you want me to take you home?” Sehun shyly asked Serri as he rubbed his nape.

But Xiumin suddenly interrupted, “Ah, maknae. I’ll take Serri home instead. You should go with the others because it’s going to be late soon.” Xiumin explained, half anxious. Sehun half-heartedly smiled and followed his hyung’s advice. “Arasso, hyung.” He said. 
“Ah, bye Sehunnie~” You smiled cheerfully waved goodbye. Sehun smiled and waved back. 
“We’ll be get going now. Hyung, Serri-sshi.” Suho and the others bid goodbye. 
“Neh, annyeong~”

 


It was a cool night.
Serri and Xiumin started walking side by side.

Xiumin placed his arms into the back of his head and stared into the dark sky.
Serri inhaled the fresh breeze as you stared at Xiumin’s calm face.
*Ah~ Oppa’s really handsome up close, and he’s nice too.* Serri dreamily smiled.
“Yah. I know I looked like a bun but why are you staring at me like that?” Xiumin looked down and caught you staring at him.
Serri randomly pouted. “Hmm.. No, oppa. You’re cuter than buns.” She lightly giggled.
“Nah, you’re cuter than anything else.” Xiumin stuck out his tongue at you and chuckled.
Serri laughed at his playful reply. “Aigoo~” She looked up and stared at the shining stars.
“Oppa, look at the stars~ They’re really beautiful, right?” 
Xiumin stared at your precious expressions, “I know someone who is much more beautiful than that.” He said.

Serri curiously looked at him, “Eh? Who?”
 

“..You.” Xiumin softly said with a serious face. 
Serri chuckled and stared at Xiumin, searching for any playful expression but found none.
“Me? Nahh.” She grew a bit anxious.

“......I’m serious, Serri-ah.” Xiumin drew closer and stared at her intently with sincere eyes. Serri’s widened at his remark. Her cheeks warmed and she grew panicky, trying to change the awkwardness, “Y-Yah, oppa.. I t-think you just over drank bubble tea and ate a lot earlier! Uhm, we should hurry home so we can watch some dramas~ Come on!” Serri hurriedly walked ahead with pounding heart.

Xiumin grinned heartily from her reaction, “Aigoo. What am I gonna do with you..” He sighed.

 

They finally arrived at Serri’s house.
Since last week, Serri has been living alone because her mom and dad went abroad but she on the other hand decided to stay. That’s why sometimes she just invite her friends to came over and ease her loneliness.

“Yah, oppa~ How about you pick the drama that we should watch tonight while I change clothes?” Serri encouraged.
Xiumin settled himself on the couch by the living room, “Hmmm. Okay then.” He smiled then he browsed over some DVDs they have.

After Serri changed into comfortable clothes, she went to the kitchen to grab some popcorn and sodas then she brought it over.

“Serri-yah, how about we watch some horror movies tonight just for a change?” Xiumin grinned as he held out the horror themed DVD. 
Serri grew a bit anxious but she decided to hide it, “Eh? Horror? Hmmmm. Sure then! Let’s get it on~”

30mins. after they started watching..
Serri was already curled up while hugging the popcorn bowl and shaking in fear right next to Xiumin.
Xiumin has been staring at her and cant help but to chuckle at her reactions. “Yah, should we stop the movie already? You’re shaking..” 
“Ani! It just started. I’m fine, oppa. Don’t worry~” Serri assured.
“Okay, then. If you said so.” Xiumin laughed then he continued eating his popcorn.

“..Serri-ah..” Xiumin called out while staring at Serri again.
“..Neh..” Serri replied without letting her eyes off the tv screen.
“Can I ask you something?” Xiumin said.
“Sure oppa~” Serri replied.

“.........What if I told you I love you.. What will you do?” Xiumin said, his question filled with unreadable emotions.

At first, Serri can’t believe she was suddenly shearing things like this. She turned her head met eyes with Xiumin. His expression was glowing gentleness and seriousness at the same time that she didn’t know how to answer his sudden question. She grew mute for a moment, heart pounding right across her chest and mind went confusedly blank.

“....Minseok oppa..” Serri muttered under her breath.

Xiumin was too struck in the moment that he was involuntarily inching forward, examining every inch of her precious face.. Eyes finally landing onto her soft lips. He was having that urge to kiss her just to make her feel the things he wanted her to feel, because words aren’t just enough to explain..

When suddenly, the movie they were watching reached the scene.
The scary looking murderer from the movie was zoomed in along that horrifying sound effects that it made Serri distracted, and turn her attention to it..

 

 

“..AHHHHH!!!” Serri yelled in shock and scrambled up in fright as soon as she saw the scene.

 

She ended up in Xiumin’s lap while her arms were tangled around his neck. She was trembling so hard at that moment. Xiumin ended up looking like a lamp post. Xiumin got a shock too because of her. He wasn’t expecting the mood to be ruined. 

Xiumin’s arms were wrapped around Serri from the impact. “Aigoo..Are you okay, Serri-ah?” He asked in full concern. 

They were in an awkward position. Serri was too caught up in trance that she just stared at him for a couple of seconds.
Xiumin tried snapping his fingers right infront of her face. “Um, I know I’m fluffy but I don’t mind staying like this until you want to..” He smirked playfully,
Serri finally snapped out of her thoughts.

Her eyes grew wide upon realizing everything.. “Y-YAH! B-Byuntae!” Serri was blushing hard as she quickly scrambled off of him.

“Bwo?! You were the one who jumped into me!” Xiumin explained.
Serri stomped her foot like a little kid, “A-Aish!!” She sat down, hugged her knees and burried her face into it.
 
Xiumin chuckled heartily then he grabbed the remote and stopped the DVD player. 
“I think I should go home now.. It’s getting late.” Xiumin announced as he packed his things.


Suddenly a pair of arms were wrapped around his waist from behind.
“Oppa, can you please stay with until the morning? ...I’m scared.” Serri whispered, the fright is still taking over her.

Xiumin softened. He turned around and planted a kiss on Serri’s forehead. “Arasseo..I’ll stay.”

Xiumin escorted Serri to her room and tuck her to bed. “Goodnight Serri-ah.. I should sleep on the couch.” Xiumin caressed her cheek.


But Serri grabbed his hand and pouted, “No, oppa! Don’t leave. Please...?” She pleaded.

Xiumin reluctanly sighed, “...Aigoo. Alright.” He lightly smiled then he gently laid right next to her.

 

“..Oppa.” Serri called out.
“Wae?” Xiumin asked.
“M-My heart is confused..” Serri pouted as she turned and stared at Xiumin.
“Do you want me to help you understand?” Xiumin stared back at her and earnestly suggested.
“..H-How?” Serri asked in curiousity.

 

Without any hesitation, Xiumin held her face and leaned in while staring intently at her,

“There’s no backing out for me now.” He whispered right above her lips.

 

Serri’s eyes grew wide at the close distance they shared. “Opp-”

Xiumin cut her off and quickly pressed his lips onto her, kissing her ever so gently and lovingly. Serri grew immobile, she can hear her heart drumming out loud and fast right from her chest. Butterflies started to float in her stomach, and her mind went completely blank. After a few seconds, Serri slowly closed her eyes and let herself be drawn in the moment. She was shyly kissing back. Xiumin lightly smiled as he felt her soft lips gently moving along his. He was satisfied, he can never felt this happy in his entire life.


“Saranghae, Park Serri.. My angel.”