003

Trouble With Mr. Gullible
Please log in to read the full chapter

"YOU GOT BEAT UP!" Minzy shouted from the top of her lungs while angirly pacing back and forth inside her new apartment. She was upset over the fact that when her phone call finally made it through the line of Jongup's phone, he's asking her to come and help him get out of a dangerous situation, forcing her to go on a search to find him and when she found him, he was in an alleyway, looking battered and disheaveled. Luckily she had enough strength to drag him the hospital to have his wounds checked and then get him back to her apartment where she could freely yell at him.

 

Jongup shakes off the headache he felt and looked around. He noticed the colorful arrangements of room decorations around the room that very much suited Minzy's style, "Wow." He looked on in amazement, "Do you live here?"


Minzy angrily stomps her foot on the floor, "Yes, but it's not the time to change the subject." She said through gritted teeth, trying to regain her calm.

 

Jongup looked at her, not realizing that  they were suppose to be stuck on one subject, "I'm sorry."

 

"Stop saying you're sorry when you don't even know what you're apologizing about half of the time. "

 

Jongup slowly stood up after seeing tears glistening in her eyes. "I'm sorry...for causing you trouble." 

 

Minzy stood silent in her spot, waiting and hoping for Jongup to do more to keep her mind more at ease, like giving her a simple hug but she was expecting too much like always. "...Just tell me how you ended up getting yourself hurt." She sighed and blinked away her tears.

 

"Th-there was a misunderstanding but I think it got resolved." Jongup said softly while rubbing the back of his neck. He didn't want to tell Minzy the truth about how Yukwon convinced him into buying drugs from a dangerous drug dealer. He spared Yukwon's good name by believing Yukwon's intentions weren't as bad as it seemed while having that mindset that there's good in everyone.

 

"I'm sure it did get resolved. " Minzy said in a sarcastic tone and scoffed. 

 

"It did. Thanks for everything, Minzy." 

 

"Where are you going?!" Minzy notice he was getting ready to leave.

 

"Uh, I shouldn't be here." Jongup smiled shyly, having thoughts that he shouldn't be alone with Minzy in a private setting.

 

Minzy gave him a blank stare, "Stop being old fashioned. You're not obligated to marry me just because we're alone together inside my aparment. Now sit back down."

 

"I know. It's just, Yukwon-Hyung really likes you." Jongup stayed standing on his feet.

 

Minzy furrowed her brows and slightly shook her head, "So what?"

 

"I don't want to disrupt what you two might have together." Jongup said timidly.

 

"You gotta be kidding me. You barely know Sunbae and you want me to date him. Did you ever consider that Sunbae might be a playe

Please log in to read the full chapter