001

Trouble With Mr. Gullible
Please log in to read the full chapter

Normally someone would be under stress if their only pair of eyeglasses broke but Jongup manages not to be normal. After  Zelo  was carelessly cruising on the street and crashed into him with strong impact, causing him to fall with his eye glasses flying off of him. He still manages to smile.

 

 

"My bad." Zelo kicks his skateboard up and catches it with his hand. "Are you alright?"

 

"I'm alright." Jongup stood up and dust himself off, not minding the red scrape on his elbow.

 

"Cool. See you around, Hyung~" Zelo skated off without looking back.

 

'Yeah," Jongup smiles and blindly looks for his fallen eye glasses. When he manages to find it, he puts it on and laughs at the fact that he's now half blind and how strange everything looks through a cracked lens.

 

"I saw everything."

 

Jongup heard a familiar voice and turns around,  "M-Minzy, is that you?" He adjusted his glasses and still didn't see her clear enough.

 

"It's me." Minzy takes off his glasses and walks along the street.

 

"Where are you going?" Jongup reached out his hand for her but stays in his spot to avoid bumping into things. "Woah," He was surprised when out of nowhere the view became a little bit clearer. He realized that Minzy had placed brand new eyeglasses over his eyes. "Thank you." He smiled and pulls out his wallet to pay her back for the glasses but she grabs his wrist preventing him from pulling out any cash.

 

"I don't want your money but if you really want to repay me you can pay me back by finding that tall kid and telling him that he needs to buy you bandages and rubbing alcohol for that scrape on your arm that he helped cause. Jongup that's how you can pay me." She demanded, her tone almost pleading for him to follow what she says.

 

"You mean Zelo? I can't do that. It was an accident and I know Zelo didn't mean any harm when he crashed into me." Jongup carefully removed her hand from his left wrist.


"I knew you would say something like that!" She huffed and roughly digs in her purse. She pulls out a plastic bag with supplies inside it and presents it to him. "I also bought you the bandage, rubbing alchohol and even anti-scarring ointment."

 

"Thank you, Minzy. You're too kind." Jongup takes the bag from her hand and flashes her a bright smile.

 

"Don't be too thankful because I'm pretty annoyed right now." Minzy sighed deeply. "The least you could do is lecture the kid or maybe hit him. It would have been nice to see you hit him. What's the point of having all those muscles if you don't put them into good use."

 

"Violence doesn't solve anything. Besides, Zelo needs skating as an outlet to get away from the stress in his life and what would be the point if I ruined that for him?" Jongup reasoned, effortlessly showing his kind heart.

 

"You're too nice, but It will be your fault if that kid ends up hitting an old lady while riding his skateboard." Minzy shoulder slumped down as she felt mentally exhausted.

 

Jongup reluctantly placed his hand behind his back, trying to be the well mannered guy that wouldn't touch a girl without permission first especially  a girl that wasn't his girlfriend any longer.

 

"So disappointing." Minzy thought to herself when she saw Jongup just standing there and not taking any initiative to make her feel better.  "Come with me." She takes the bag from his hand and the two begin walking side by side.

 

 

+++

 

 

 

Yukwon was bored out of his mind. He doesn't know how much longer he could wait for Minzy to meet him in the jucie bar but he'll be damned if he lets the expensive smell of his cologn

Please log in to read the full chapter