We Meet Again

RETURN
Please log in to read the full chapter

It had been four years since Lee Minho saw Park Shinhye. She was merely twenty years old when he first met her during the Etude House commercial film. He thought she was cute and pretty. As much as he hated to admit, but he was attracted to her even though she didn't seem to be interested in him. They felt awkward with each other at first, but eventually they got along well. She was too young for him, at least he told himself. Usually, he had been working with actresses who were older than him. Not that he was complaining, but it just happened and he got used to it. He once dated one of his older actresses and it didn't work out well after six months. He decided not to have a relationship with any actresses anymore, otherwise he would be called a player. 

--

Minho couldn't believe it was his lucky day. He was walking down the hall in the SBS building with Park Shinhye--just the two of them. They chatted and joked about something just like four years ago.

Earlier, Minho found a good parking spot in the underground of the SBS building. He was nearly ran over by a white car who was entered in the parking spot beside his silver car. He was about to scold the unknown driver until Shinhye came out. He was surprised, but smiled. 

"Hello!" 

Shinhye was surprised as well, "Oh, hello Lee Minho-sshi!" She bowed to show a respect.

Minho's heart dropped slightly at the fact that she no longer called him oppa as he expected, but he smiled knowing that it had been a long time since they saw each other. She had to start warming up to him again.

"It's been a long time since I saw you, Shinhye. You look great."

Feeling the gaze from Minho over Shinhye's body made her feel shy. She had nothing to feel insecure about her weight or body. Trying not to be looking obvious, she casually turned around to press a button on the remote car to lock the doors.

Good, she blushes. Minho smirked slightly. Just what he wanted to see.

"Uh, you too. I mean, your hair…" Shinhye mentally kicked herself. Hair? I can't see his hair clearly. He wears a snapback cap! Of course, Minho always looks with any hairstyles. She covered her embarrassment by chuckling, "I mean, you look different with your current hairstyle. Lighter brown suits you, Minho-sshi."

"First time seeing me with short and light brown hair in person, huh? Don't I look handsome now?"

Without thinking, Shinhye playfully hit Minho's arm and shook her head, "Don't flatter yourself. Just because you have a new hairstyle for the new drama doesn't mean you look…gorgeous."

"You were struggling to say gorgeous" Minho teased, causing Shinhye's cheeks flushed again. He automatically poked her cheek, "Your cheeks are red."

She slapped his hand away from her cheek and scolded, "Go away!"

"Go where? I just got here. You nearly run over me when you parked in the parking spot!"

"I did? I'm sorry."

"You don't sound sincere." Minho narrowed his eyes at her. Only to discover that she was smirking. "Such a spunky woman. Did you drive over the speed limit without getting caught by the police?"

"Hey, I didn't!"

"Really? Now that I recognized your car when I was on my way to SBS building. You drove past me quickly before I could blink. It was dangerous."

"I was almost late for the meeting."

"So, am I. You were supposed to drive a bit slow. No wonder you were reordered as the top female challenger with fastest score in Top Gear 4."

Admittedly, Minho had been following her activities occasionally in his leisure time, but he stopped doing it when he began dating his ex-girlfriend. He thought that dating someone else could help him forget Shinhye. Unfortunately, he couldn't. That was when he realized his ex-girlfriend wasn't the one that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with, and it was d

Please log in to read the full chapter