The pet?

The Newbie

     As Miharu and Jessica were walking back to Snsd's apartment Miharu could tell that the ice queen next to him was tired from searching for him, even worse in high heels. He felt bad leaving her like that so suddenly so he tried thinking of something he could do to help. A few seconds later and he had an idea but knew she wouldn't like it but he did it regardless. He swoops Jessica up and carries her princess style and continues walking. "W-What are doing?!" she kept hitting his chest trying her best to avoid eyecontact with him hiding her slight blush. "Your tired sica-cchi this is the least I can do for you after making you run so much" he  said with the most sincere voice she has ever heard. 'W-Well it is your fault I'm aching in my feet so I'll allow this so you better be grateful" she said this the best she could in her ice princess tone. He rolled his eyes at her playfully earning a slap in the arm "Yah!! respect your elders" she couldnt help but let a smile escape her lips. Minutes passed by and they reached the door of their apartment, he looked down at the girl in his arms only to find her fast asleep. He tried knocking on the door softly trying not to wake her up but that all went down the drain as a little too excited sunny opened the door using her aegyo to her full capacity greeting Miharu. Jessica woke up shocked and accidently punched Miharu upwards causing him to fall back. All the members rushed out just to see a hurt boy and a compeletly red faced jessica, instead of helping them the girls just bursted out laughing. "Looks like the kid got hurt trying to make a move with Jessica, serves him right" said hyoyoen in between laughs. "It's not like that!" they both said in unison and looked at each other both red in the face. "Who cares about that just get off him already" Tiffany said in a hurry pushing jessica off and helping him and hugged him tightly in her s. "Your okay now Miharu" she smiled at him but didn't get a response back and looked closely at him and saw he wasn't breathing so she let go. The second she let go he took a deep breath in trying to regain air back into his lungs "I'm sorry Miharu are you okay" "Yea Yea im good just give me a second". He shaked himself off and smiled at Tiffany shwoing her that he's back to normal "Alright Alright enough of this foolishness everyone get back inside" said Taeyeon pushing everyone back inside and closing the door behind her. All the members, except Jessica who went back to her room, went to the living room and sat Miharu down on the couch and they all surrounded him "Umm whats going on here guys" Miharu looked at all of them and their mischievous smiles. "What's going on is this Miharu my boy" Taeyeon says ruffling his hair "Starting today your gonna be Snsd's new pet" the scariest part to Miharu about all this was probably how they looked at him with evil grins and smirks. "A pet? Listen here I" before he could say anything else taeyeon covered his mouth with her hand and looked at him dead in the eye. "If you plan on staying here for free no less you will have to do something and our pet is the best thing to do. Also if you want to be trainee at SM you will do this without question". Sooyoung approached him and handed him a pillow and a blanket to sleep with "Here you go, now you can slpee comfortably on the couch dog" Miharu could tell they were enjoying this way too much. He sighed and put his head down in shame "Fine..... I'll be your little dog". Everyone smiled happily and cheered excitedly for their new dog to play with. "Now that that's all settled its time to go to sleep. Goodnight puppy" the rest of the members bid thier goodbyes as well and went to their rooms. Miharu layed down on the couch covering himself with the blanket and stared up at the dark ceiling. He put his fist in the air and smiled "Look out world, a new artist is coming your way".