The talk

The Newbie

             The minute I walked in Taeyeon started to scold "Hey boy don't you think your being disrespectful walking into someone's home without taking off your shoes". "I-I'm so sorry I didn't mean to" he said as he hurriedly took off his shoes and held it in his hands. "Hahahaha!!" Taeyeon laughed holding onto her stomach. He looked at her in confusion then saw Tiffany laughing as well on the couch. "W-What's so funny?" he asked. After laughing so much Tiffany finally replied "Stop messing with him Taeyeon look at him all flustered. Miharu she was joking you didn't have to take them off. "What?!" he said blushing madly "He's such a er" Taeyeon said wiping away her tears form laughing. Miharu then put his shoes back on and gave Taeyeon a death stare "I'M GONNA GET YOU" he yelled to which she started to run away Miharu chasing her. "H-Hey stop chasing me" she screamed running into the hallways. "After calling me a shorty then tricking me I'm not letting you go so easily!" he said laughing until a door opened wide open and smacked him in the head making him fall back.

             He groaned in pain and was about to yell at who hit him until he felt the air around him suddenly getting freezing cold. "WHO IS MAKING ALL THAT NOISE WHILE IM SLEEPING" the girl then looked down at him "Is it you yelling annoying brat". Miharu looked up only to meet the cold gaze of the one and only ice princess, he was about to respond but felt like he was paralyzed under her deathly look. "ANSWER ME" Jessica said angrily "Hey Jessica leave him alone" Tiffany said running up to Miharu to see if he's alright "Are you okay Miharu?" she asked sweetly. "Y-Yes Tiffany I'm alright" he said standing up slowly. "I don't care who you are or who it was yelling just be quiet!" Jessica said angry and half asleep then slammed her room door shut making him jolt in fear. Taeyeon then came up to him and pet his head softly "Don't worry about her she's always grumpy like that. Sorry I tricked you like that making you deal with the ice queen".  He then smiled at her "It's okay and it was fun chasing you around shorty" she then playfully hit his shoulder "Hey watch what you say to your unnie okay" Taeyeon said then went into a room.

                Tiffany then turned to Miharu and grabbed his hand once again and dragged them to sit on the couch "By the way Miharu there was something I wanted to talk about with you" she said leaning closer to him. Miharu was started to get red all over and gulped in his saliva before answering "Y-Yes Tiffany". "How would you like to join SM Entertainment Miharu" she asked. His eyes widen at what he just heard "Excuse me a minute unnie" he stood up then started to jump up and down, pinching his cheeks then after kept blinking his eyes repeatedly before sitting back down "I'm not dreaming am I?". She smiled then pushed him softly "Pabo, its because I heard  you singing on the sidewalk and you have a great voice. Miharu started to smile like crazy "Really?! You think so". "Yup I do and luckily for you SM is having auditions tomorrow in their building. I think you should go for it" She said excited. "I don't know if I should I don't eve-" "Stop denying yourself Miharu. I know you want to do it so just go for it, all you need to do is have a parent or guardian go with you". He then slowly put his head down "Um well the thing is........ I kind of live alone so there's no need for me to even try". She looked at him with pity then suddenly stood up scaring Miharu "I have an idea!".

                      He looked up at her curiously "An idea?". She looked at him in excitement "One of us can take you and pretend to be your guardian". He thought to himself then sighed "I guess it wouldn't hurt to try" he then smiled. "Fantastic, but wait how are you going to learn about the audition and the process in such short time....... I got it!" she then called out to the other members and they all entered the living room. "What's going on Tiffany is everything okay" Sunny said bouncing into the room cutely. "Members I'd like to introduce you to Miharu. Our new roommate". "WHAT!?" they all said including Miharu. 'Living with them. Now I'm really going to die big sis'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ch.3 coming in soon please comment on what you thinkk and improvements  i should work on wink