Chapter 3

Hopelessly

Baekhyun sat together with Xiumin in the waiting room. His hands were shaking and his feet tapped nervously on the ground. Again and again his eyes darted to the entrance while he was hoping for news. The elder next to him was no different. The elder tried to remain calm and put an arm around the blonde.

"Everything will be all right. Chen’s strong” Xiumins voice was soft and should sound comforting. However, it also trembled slightly.

Baekhyuns head was hanging down and he fought back tears. “What if he won’t survive?”

Xiumin pressed him encouragingly against his body and softly over his leg. „Chen has a reason to live and fight. This reason is you, Baekhyun. He won’t give up that easily."

The owner of the café didn’t believe himself. He felt like crying, too. Like crying and beating against the wall. He couldn’t even bear to think of losing the waiter. He was like a brother to him and Xiumin loved him in that way. „I just hoped to never see him like this again” the man let go of the singer and laid his face in his hands.

Baekhyun was now the one who softly over the olders back. However, he realised what the man had said and looked at Minseok questioningly. "You have found him like this before?” A little flame of hope started to burn in the singers heart. So it was still quite possible that Chen would survive and that they could have some more time together.

„Not directly. But I was the one who found him when he had tried to end it all. He probably hasn’t told you that it was me who found him half dead.” Xiumin looked at him sadly. The blonds mouth had dropped open and he couldn’t stop himself.

"End all this? Chen wanted to take his life?" he asked in disbelief and then a tear escaped his eyes and trickled slowly down his cheek. It was shimmering like a diamond in the artificial light of the hospital.

Shocked Xiumin realized that Chen probably hadn’t told his boyfriend everything. "So he hasn’t told you everything in the end.” He sighed and shook his head since he had brought back a stupid situation. He couldn’t understand that Chen hadn’t told him this.

„What has he done, Xiumin?” Baekhyuns voice was scared and yet strong. He wanted to know what Chen had done to himself. Even if he was afraid that he maybe couldn’t bear it.

The man shook his head again, but then he gave up. In this way, at least he could distract Baekhyun, even if there were probably 1000 better ways to do this.

„As you know, I moved into Chanyeols apartment after he left which is on the opposite of Chens. After 2 days living there, I still hadn’t seen any of my neighbours so I thought that I'm going to introduce myself to them. However, when I left my apartment, I heard a loud bang” Minseok took a deep breath as if the memories were sitting on his lungs and crushed them. „I knocked again and again. No one came. Then I began to shout if everything was okay. There was still no response. Then I ran to fetch the housekeeper to get the spare key to see if everything was alright."

Xiumin closed his eyes and massaged his temples. His face was contorted in pain and Baekhyun who sat motionless, could feel the man's heart breaking again. „Chen was lying on the ground, motionless like today. He has taken an overdose of antidepressants and pain killers."

Baekhyun was gasping for air. Chen had really tried to take his life. Why had he concealed it? Was it because it had to do with Chanyeol moving out? The man couldn’t think straight and his head was messed up.

„Since his family was dead and the other relatives have turned away from him, I took over the supervision. Chen lived in my apartment for several months, so I could keep an eye on him. I gave him a job in my cafe, which I opened at that time. After he was stable enough he returned to his own apartment. But even after he returned he came over every now and then. For Chen I became an elder brother to whom he could go without having a particular reason.” the man smiled briefly before continuing “He continued to live, but he wasn’t alive. He ran through life trying to be invisible. Chen was just waiting for death and tried to make me no circumstances. No matter what I tried, he was dead inside until you came."

Carefully Xiumin put a hand on Baekhyuns hand and looked at him searchingly. In this case, both men realized the crying of the respectively other. "You have brought him back to life. I haven’t seen Chen that happy before he was together with you. "

Baekhyun sobbed and buried his face in his hand. Chen couldn’t die. Chen wasn’t allowed to leave him alone. They hadn’t had enough time together yet. He wanted to make him even happier. Make him laugh more often. Baekhyun needed Chen as much as Chen had needed him.

A man dressed in white clothes walked into the room and searched through it with his eyes. Then he went on to Xiumin who immediately jumped to his feet. "How-“ he swallowed "How is Chen?"

Baekhyun couldn’t look. He didn’t want to see the man's eyes becoming sad. He didn’t want to see how Xiumin collapse when he heard that Chen was dead.

"He's alive. We were able to stabilize him. Now it depends on how he recovers. If all goes well, he will still have a little more time. But as you know, we can’t really help him" The doctor put a hand on Xiumins shoulder. "If he wakes up and recovers, it will go on as before. One day we won’t be able to save him. You should prepare yourself to let him go. "

The blonde had fallen in on himself. Chen was alive. He lived and if all went well, he would have a little more time with him. The man jumped to his feet. "Can I see him?” He saw the doctor looking at him quizzically.

Xiumin explained to him who Baekhyun was and finally they were allowed to shortly visit Chen. However, they wouldn’t be allowed to stay with him. He needed rest.

„I'll give you a little time alone with him” the older one left the room after he had made sure that Chen really was still alive. However, the man was asleep and there weren’t many signs of life. Baekhyun gave him a thankful smile before he turned back to the sleeping figure.

He lovingly held his hand and it. Silently tears trickled down his face and he bit his lower lip. His voice was choked and hoarse as Baek finally said something. "Idiot! What the hell are you thinking? Why do you think you’re allowed to leave me this easily? Huh? Idiot! Don’t leave me alone!” He collapsed on the man as he was crying.

It wasn’t possible for Baekhyun to control himself until Xiumin gently took him in his arms and his back. „Chen will smile again soon. Soon you'll see him smile again. "

 

-----------

Christmas came and Baekhyun walked down the corridor of the hospital and was on his way to Chen. Chen had woken up in the evening of the next day and the blonde had received a weary smile. However, the waiter wasn’t allowed to leave the hospital. The doctor told him that he was still too weak even if he recovered well. Of course, only as good as a man condemned to death could recover.

The man hesitated shortly at the door that separated him from his beloved one. He was afraid to open this door every single time. He was afraid of finding out that Chen was missing. Afraid that he could be gone. As the snow who disappeared in spring. With a deep breath, he pushed the door open now and looked directly into a radiant face.

„Baekhyunnie~“Chen smiled at him happily and stretched out his arms. Without hesitation, the blonde ran to him and bent down to press him gently to himself. He didn’t want to violate him with any stupid move, so he was always very careful.

He gently Chen over his head, as he sat down next to him on the bed and looked at him searchingly. „How do you feel?”He asked anxiously. The other punched him softly on his side.

„I'm fine now and you can pack your sorrow away! I have good news” the waiter happily giggled and put a hand lovingly on his boyfriends leg. "I can leave the hospital. So I can celebrate New Year with you!"

Baekhyuns eyes grew hugh. This meant that the man really was healthier again and at least was able to go home again.  „Hey! Bacon! Are you listening to me? I can go home!"

„Yes, I understand. Amazing!” He smiled happily now and played with the fingers which were laying on his leg. Now he would be able to start the New Year together with Chen. This made the singer overjoyed. "Shall I come to pick you up and take you to your apartment?"

Chen shook his head and triggered a small sharp pain in Baekhyuns heart. Didn’t he want to see him? He bent his head. The younger seemed to realize immediately that he hurt the older. „Byun Baekhyun, you're really incredible. You should come to pick me up, but I want to go to your apartment and not mine!"

„Why do you want to go to my apartment? All your things are in yours!” Baekhyun looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

Chen flicked his finger to Baekhyuns forehead. „Because I like your apartment better, remember? Please? "

Baekhyun laughed and nodded then he flicked Chen's forehead, too.

The couple spent the day at the hospital and tried to make the best out of the situation. Because it was Christmas the blond was even allowed to stay with Chen through the night, when they would be quiet and decent.

Day became night and the clock struck 23 o'clock. Baekhyun sat next to Chen on the bed and just laughed softly at a joke the waiter had told him. Both were tired, but didn’t wanted to be the one who ended the wonderful evening.

„Would you lie down next to me?” Chen sounded tired and looked lovingly at Baekhyun. He hesitated, but then nodded. Carefully, he lied down behind the weak one and wrapped his arms around the hips of the man. He was incredibly thin and like every time he came near him, Baekhyun was afraid to break him.

Chen snuggled into the arms of his boyfriend and put his hands upon his hands. Relaxed, he closed his eyes and felt Baekhyun burring his head in his neck. He laughed lightly and then asked in a teasing voice, "Is little Baekhyunnie tired?"

Baekhyun tickled Chen and enjoyed to hear his laugh. „Chen Chen should be quiet“ he muttered then and pulled him back into his aberrance. He gently pressed his lips to the man's neck and hugged him. „Chen?"

"Yes?” Chen sounded relaxed and even had his eyes closed. Rarely had he felt this comfortable. The waiter only succeeded to be completely happy and to be relaxed when the blonde was with him. He loved to touch him, to feel Baekhyuns touches. Chen loves him with all his quirks. Whether he showed up drunk in the cafe or he was sitting at the bar and laughed full-heartedly. Either way, he was the one who has shown him that it was worth to breathe a little longer. To stay alive.

„Thank you that you’re still alive” Baekhyun spoke softly and his cheeks were warm from his embarrassment. Shortly the room became quiet. Then the man felt Chen turning around in his arms. The beautiful eyes of the brown-haired tied Baekhyun and the hand which now laid on his neck made his heart race.

Soft lips pressed tenderly on his and Baekhyun closed his eyes. With great pleasure he returned the kiss and pulled Chen as close as he could. His mind said goodbye and shortly he forgot where they were.  Chen playfully opened Baekhyuns lips with his tongue and played with the blondes tongue.

Baekhyuns hand went into his boyfriends hair as he passionately returned the kiss. He redeemed his lips reluctantly by the latter as he ran out of the air. The men were gashing for air and smiled at each other happily.

„Baekhyunnie? I'll stay as long as possible with you. Let's enjoy the time we have left!” Chen's hand moved gently over the back of the singer before he longingly kissed him again.

The blonde pushed Chen gently a bit away from him and grinned widely at him. „That sounds good. But don’t forget that we’re at the hospital” he tenderly kissed the man on his nose and Chen narrowed his eyes. He grinned and snuggled closely up to his love.

"Merry Christmas, Chen” Baekhyun softly whispered in the ear of the man, he loved more than anything else, just to hear how he giggled slightly. "Merry Christmas, Baekhyunnie."

 

---------------

Chen and Baekhyun sat together on Baekhyuns bed in his small apartment and ate a small, but nice breakfast. Since the waiter had left the hospital he was staying here and wasn’t planning to leave soon.

„Baekhyun? I'll take over this apartment” Chen laughed lightly and snuggled the cushion he held in his arms as if it would run away otherwise. The blonde looked confused at him with his head tilted to the side. "Did you hurt your head? I thought it was you who had pushed me against the wall last night?” Naughty he stuck out his tongue and remembered the night before.

"Idiot!” Chen's face was bright red and he buried it in the pillow. Baekhyun laughed and kissed him briefly on the cheek as he could only reach it. „You don’t have to steal my apartment, but you can move in. Actually, you are spending more time here instead of your own home anyway.” He gently the back of his boyfriend and grinned to himself.

"Really? Are you sure you endure me 24/7?” Chen curled his lips and presented his cat-like smile. Baekhyun sank back in to the bed and smiled at him totally in love. „24 hours a day aren’t enough."

Before he could say or do anything Chen had already pounced on him and gently pushed him into the mattress. His lips moved passionately on the blonds and Baekhyun laughed pleased and amused into the kiss. „You’re such a Troll!“ he scolded the man as he finally released him from his mouth. Chen wasn’t even thinking about moving away from Baekhyun.

„Baby!“ Chen teased back what he immediately regretted. This ‘baby’ skillfully turned the situation and was now lying on top of the waiter. A mischievous grin graced his lips before he tenderly bit Chen’s neck. "The baby is hungry!„ Baekhyun laughed and held the hands of the man down so he couldn’t defend himself. It was Chen who had told him that they should enjoy their reminding time together as long as they could.

 

--------

Chen returned to his job and Xiumin was glad to hear him laugh again. Everything went back to normal except that Chen was living in Baekhyuns flat. He kept his apartment what the Blonde found a bit funny. But the waiter didn’t want to bring his things to the new apartment too. Nevertheless, he said nothing to him as long as Chen was with him. Baek was happy the way it was.

Day after day the men lived into the days and enjoyed them. The blonde had finally gotten a job and was on the way to tell this Chen and Minseok. "I've got a gig! Am I good or am I good?” Laughing, he settled down on the counter and grinned at Xiumin. He grinned back and patted the head of the blonde. “Well done, you're great!“ he laughed teasingly and then looked at Chen who entered the room.

„Baekhyunnie” he joyfully ran to him and gave him a cheeky kiss on the forehead. The owner of the café lifted an eyebrow and pushed him a bit roughly to the side. "Hey we are an innocent coffee shop here. You can do this at home!"

Shortly the two exchanged a glance and then stretched at the same time their tongue out in the direction of the older. "You're just jealous!” Chen teased. „Where’s Luhan? Is everything going well with him?” Baekhyun smiled kindly but was obviously curious.

Now Xiumin blushed and looked down. „Yes, everything is perfect. We‘ll meet again tonight” radiant he wiped the counter and tried to hide how happy he was.

"I don’t even want to know what you’re doing with Luhan.” Chen couldn’t stop himself from teasing his boss. Xiumin punched him with some force but still not really heard. "At least I know what I have to do“ he lifted an eyebrow to underline his hint and then laughed.

Baekhyun laughed, but was glad when they changed the subject again. He was not inhibitive, but what everyone did in his four walls should stay there.

"I am glad to see you happy again. Take good care of the idiot, ok?” Minseok ruffled Chen's hair while he spoke with Baekhyun. He jumped up, because it was time for him to go to his job. „Yes, I do, but now you have to take care of my troll. I have to go!"

"Take him with you! We don’t have a lot of customers and Chen is always laying in my ears that he wants to hear you sing again” Minseok looked at him cheerfully. Chen, however, threw the sponge after him.

Only a short time later, the pair reached the location where the blond would have his gig. Nervously, he held the younger ones hand. „Why are you so nervous? This isn’t your first gig” Chen smiled at him soothingly. "But I wasn’t on stage for some time, especially not when you were there."

Chen gently small circles on the back of Baekhyuns hand. „You can do it!” He grinned cheerfully. He knew that his boyfriend could do it and that he would be great.

Baekhyun was amazing. He sang as beautiful as never before and enjoyed the spotlight. In addition, he was glad that Chen supported him from the front row. Slowly his show went to the end. It was time for his last song, but before he started he raised his microphone to his mouth and beamed in the audience. "I would like to shortly thank a very important person. Chen, thank you for always supporting me. I love you!"

A brief murmur went through the crowd, but also applause. "Please come on stage and sing the last song with me, Chen” he grinned cheekily at his friend. Chens face had become pale and he shook his head defensively. However, the audience clapped and made him go on stage. Finally he gave up and went up.

"You will pay for this! I don’t even know which song. What if I don’t know the lyric?” Chen angrily glared at him, but Baekhyun just smiled lovingly at him. "You know the song and you know the lyric even in your sleep!"

The song started and a well known song could be heard throughout the room. It was the same song from back then when Baekhyun had been drunk at the coffee shop and heard Chen sing for the first time. ‘Nothing better’.

First only Baekhyun sang, but when he smiled invitingly to Chen, he joined in and made the song one of the most beautiful songs that Baekhyun had ever presented. The audience listened in silence and the emotion could be seen in their eyes.

"I hate you! Byun Baekhyun I hate you!” Chen scollded the smaller man when they came off the stage, but he was still beaming. The other man just laughed, grabbed his hand and took him gently in his arms. "I love you too!"

 

-------------

It was in the middle of the night when Baekhyun woke up heavily breathing. Only moonlight was litting up the room. His eyes searched for the man who calmly slept beside him. Relieved, he sighed and then stood up. The blonde was constantly tormented by nightmares and could hardly sleep. It might be the fear that was in his heart. He was afraid that Chen wouldn’t be there anymore when he woke up in the morning.

Slowly, he leaned his forehead against the cold window and closed his eyes. It wasn’t easy to go through the day with the knowledge that any time everything could be over. But Baekhyun forced himself to not show it. He didn’t want that Chen noticed his concern. He should just laugh and be happy.

Two thin arms closed around his waist and a chin lay on his shoulder. The sweet scent of Chen entered his nose and he smiled slightly. „Why aren’t you in bed? It's lonely without you.” The man's voice was miserably and his lips formed a pout.

"I'm sorry. I come back” Baekhyun chuckled slightly as Chen nibbled on his ear and then pulled away. He gently placed his hands on the olders chest and looked up at him. "Let's go back."

Chen pulled Baekhyun with him and pushed himself with the man he loved on the bed. A little awkward, he pulled the man close and kissed him tenderly. "I thought you wanted to sleep?” Baekhyun asked cheekily and put his hands on the of his boyfriend who only smiled innocent and then kissed him again, but more intimate.

His warm skin felt good against his hands just as his tongue which played with his demanding. With relish he dug his fingers into Chens back as the fingers of the waiter wandered down to his lower body to press it against himself.

A little later Baekhyun was still awake. Chen had his head nestled on his chest and wrapped himself around the blond. His breath was soothing and a gentle smile graced the lips of the singer. At that moment he wished that time would stop and he was able to maintain with Chen in his arms forever. That they would be together forever and he never had to miss the kisses of the waiter.

He gently kissed the man on the top of his head, but took care to not wake him up. He should rest. At some point his eyes closed and he fell into a restless sleep.

As Baekhyun woke up in the morning, he refused to open his eyes. He still felt Chens weight on his chest and felt his breath. However, he then heard a giggle which made ​​him curious. Blinking he opened his eyes and looked directly into the beautiful eyes of Chen. He was only a few inches away from him and looked back at him like a cat. A very cute cat.

Laughing he patted the man's head and then grinned at him. "Good morning Chen Chen“ he said lying his hand on Chens neck. "Good morning Baekhyunnie” the man brought his face closer to the blonde before kissing him shortly. "Hmm sweet” Chen chuckled slightly before he sat up.

„Baekhyun we’re late. You're late for your gig and I will be late for work if we don’t hurry up” even if the subject was serious he sounded amused and jumped out of bed. Quickly the singer checked the time and was shocked. He was really late. He also left bed now and ran towards the bathroom. „Chen I have to shower first! I’m really late!” He pushed the larger man to the side, but Chen looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

„If we shower together we will be faster!” he said naughtily, but got a raised eyebrow as answer. "If we take a shower together we will never get out of the house today!” Baekhyun bit his lower lip before Chen punched him lovingly. “Idiot!”

After they had showered and finally were finished they ran down the stairs and jumped into the car. Chen drove to Baekhyuns agency where he dumped him. "See you tonight“ the blond stole a quick kiss from the man and ran away.

Chen laughed and then drove back to the Coffee shop.

The day was getting darker after a storm came up. Snow fell and covered everything. Then there was the wind which lovingly froze the face of each person who dared to go out. Baekhyun hoped that Chen was in the warmth and would take care of himself. He had just finished his performance and wondered whether it was wise to go outside.

However, he had no other choice. Baekhyun wanted to go to Xiumin and Chen. There he would be able to warm up again. Carefully he walked out and wrapped the scarf around his neck. Chen had given it to him after he had borrowed the scarf and didn’t want to give it back. It was carrying Chens smell.

When he was nearly freezing to death he finally arrived at the coffee shop and was glad to be able to enter the warm room. „Baekhyun! Are you crazy? it's cold outside!„ Xiumin ran up to him and covered him in a warm blanket. The café was empty, no wonder with this weather. "You'll get sick!"

Chen came over with a warm coffee and laid his arms around his boyfriend. "Don’t worry. I’ll nurse him“ he laughed shortly and Xiumin just shook his head. Grinning he walked away.

A little later the couple left the coffee shop and fought against the snow towards their apartment. They left the car behind. It would have been too dangerous, because the snow made ​​it difficult to see. In addition, the roads were slippery and everywhere was hidden ice under the white snow.

The way home was not easy and every step became harder, but they nearly had done it and would be home soon. Not many people were outside. Everyone who didn’t have to go out for a good reason rather remained inside and waited until the worst would be over. “Why is it so cold today and is snowing so stupidly?” Chen sounded annoyed as they turned around the corner.

„It's still winter. Hang in there we nearly did it“ the blonde was happy that they would be home in just a few minutes. He was freezing and started to worry about the thin man next to him. What if he would break down, because his body cooled down to much? "Do you feel cold? Do you feel ok?” Unsure he studied the man from the side.

The other turned to him and grinned broadly. Then he pulled his boyfriend close and kissed him gently. "Don’t worry! I'm fine“ he replied only and then looked back at the road ahead of them.

It all happened too fast as that they could have reacted. A car came towards them which had obviously lost control. A loud bang and a few meters after the point at which they had stood, the car slammed into the wall.

Two bodies laied on the ground. Red liquid shone from the showground and drew patterns in the snow. One person pressed himself off the ground, blinked and tried to clarify his hazy view. His head ached and his whole body felt as if a bus drove over it.

In a small distance he saw the figure he was looking for. Cumbersome he tried to get to him. Tried to say his name, but his throat was dry as the sahara. The man laied there not moving and the snow around him shone from his blood.

He finally reached him and collapsed beside him. With his last strength he pulled the motionless body close to himself. Ice cold tears ran down his cheeks and reinforced the pain in his face. Sobs left his mouth and he tried to scream. Tried to scream for help. Hopelessly. The last thing he saw before everything went black, was a man who came running towards them. Hopefully he would help his boyfriend.

 

----------

There was a knock at the door, which then opened slowly. A head looked inside and then the man entered the room fully. Indecisive he stood there, silent. Then he walked to the man who sat on the hospital bed and put a hand on his shoulder.

„Hello Xiumin” the man's voice sounded thin. But he tried to smile at the older man. However, this failed because his eyes were adorned with sadness.

Minseok also tried to smile and helped him up. Even thought he was allowed to leave the hospital, he was chipped. His leg was broken and he had a mild concussion. However, he was allowed to go home. But there wouldn’t be a home anymore. Not without him.

Xiumin took the bag which stood beside the bed and turned back to the other. „Chen? Let's go” he sounded cautious. He didn’t want to push him. The brown haired nodded and followed his boss out and sat obediently in his car. "You can live with me again, if you like. Just until you feel better again” Minseok feared about his friend. He didn’t want the man to do something to himself again.

"No thank you. Can you drive me to his apartment?” Chen looked at him pleadingly. He wanted to be there. The apartment would at least smell like Baekhyun. He wanted to go to the apartment in which he felt home. In which he had been happy. Xiumin first wanted to protest but he knew that this wouldn’t change his mind.

Silently they drove to the small apartment. "You have a key? Shall I come up with you?” The owner of the cafe looked at him searchingly. Chen shook his head. He took a deep breath before he turned to his best friend. „Xiumin?"

„Yes?"

"Is he –“ the voice of the waiter cracked. „Is he really dead?"

Silence filled the car before the driver nodded. „Yes, Chen. He's dead” Minseok didn’t know what else to say. His heart ached and he couldn’t imagine how Chen was feeling right now. „Are you alright?"

The slender man nodded and opened the door of the car. "Promise me that you won’t do anything stupid!” Xiumin looked at him and Chen nodded. "Don’t worry. I won’t try to end my life. This isn’t what Baekhyun wanted."

The stairs up to the apartment felt unbearably long. Had there always been so many steps? Finally he reached the door. With a trembling hand he turned the key in the lock and walked into the well known room.

"I’m home” he murmured softly but as expected there was no answer. No Baekhyun who came running to him to kiss him tenderly or to just stupidly grin at him. The door closed behind him and Chen was alone. The bag dropped to the ground before he slowly walked through the apartment.

His hand slid across the table where they had eaten. Over the cold window where Baekhyun often rested his forehead when something had bothered him. The whole room smelled like him. It felt as if a part of the man was still there.

Slowly he approached the bed where they had slept. In which he had pulled Baekhyun close to his bare body. His hand slid over the pillow which belonged to the blonde before he picked it up and closed his arms around it.

This smelled even more intense like his boyfriend. Chen slumped to the floor and leaned his back against the bed. In his hands the pillow he squeezed tightly.

One of his hands ran through his hair and a sigh recite his throat. A tear escaped his eye and s silently over his face. A sad smile rested on his lips.

„Baekhyun? Why aren’t you here? That's not fair” the man laughed bitterly. It was tragic and yet he couldn’t help but to laugh about the situation. How much does his life hate him to do this to him?

"You're not the one who should go. It wasn‘t your destiny to die or it shouldn’t have been so. It's my fault” More tears ran down his face and the man couldn’t restrain them.

He quietly sobbed and pressed his face into the pillow. He felt more alone than ever before.

Exhausted, he put his head back as his tears finally stopped. His breath trembled and so did his hands. Yet again a smile came on his lips. "I'm sorry Baekhyunnie for not being sorry. I'm not sorry to have met you. I’m not sorry that I have spent time with you and over all I’m not sorry that I love you!"

He laughed shortly. “I warned you that something will happen” Chen shook his head. Then he stood up and walked to the bedside table on which a photo of the two men stood. He gently the image of Baekhyun. "It is hopelessly with me, isn’t it?"

His lips lay down on the photo and a brief kiss followed. Chen didn’t mind that perhaps this was ridiculous, he wanted to do it. Gently and carefully he put the picture back and moved to the window. His forehead touched the cold glass and he looked outside like Baekhyun had done so often.

„Baekhyun? Can you wait a little longer for me? I will follow you soon, but I'll stay a little bit longer with Xiumin. I'll see you again soon. You have taken my heart with you, it's only a matter of time until my body follows.” Chen chuckled at himself, but he went on.

„Baekhyunni~ I love you and will always love you! See you soon. I miss you"

 

 


 

Note: This is the end of my little story :) I hope you enjoyed it and I would appreciate to get some comments. Tell me what you think or what I could make better. Hopefully I didn't messed up the end. Thank you very much for reading Hopelessly

and all the support :D