005

We're in the club

Duet

 

“Hey”

“Hmm?”

“Why did you approach me? What made you interested in me?”

“Well, why did you accept me? Why do you let me stay by your side?”

“touché”

Daehyun chuckled, “neh, hyo, let’s sing a duet for the next performance?”

“Hmm¬ what are you thinking?” Hyorin gave Daehyun a glare, then grinned.

“Oh no you’re not” Hyorin laughedat the idea but hugged him in the end.

“Sure. Let’s get those two together then! Hehehehe”

“Let’s sing troublemaker!” Daehyun suggested excitedly.

“HUH” Hyorin put on an ‘are you out ok’ face.

“Awww wae? What wrong with it?” Daehyun pouted, looking at Hyorin with his round eyes.

“Eh?” Hyorin was dumbfounded. Is this guy just playing innocent with me or what?

“OH I’VE GOT AN IDEA” Hyorin stood up and called Eunkyung.

“Yah yah yah. Next perf is a duet special. Hook them up babe. Himchan and the one and only and make sure they know that they’re performing troublemaker”

“OMG ALRIGHT! I’M ON IT”

The call ended and Hyorin sat back into Daehyun’s arms.

“Aww… but I wanted to do it with you…” Daehyun whined, giving Hyorin his puppy eyed face. Hyorin couldn’t help but laugh.

“It’s okay. We can sing another song. Let’s not do anything that intimate okay?” Hyorin cupped his face and then pinched his cheeks.

“Arasheooo shtop phinching my cheeeeks”

 

The next day.

 

“YAH PARK HYORIN WHAT IS THIS? YOU WANT ME TO PERFORM TROUBLEMAKER WITH HER?!” Himchan complained while Hyorin nodded, not really caring about it.

“ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?” Himchan glared at Hyorin, until Hyorin’s lips made a curl. She’s smirking. A smirk full of evil.

Eunkyung stood next to Hyorin and grinned, “Whats wrong? No confidence? Out of iness?”

“Oh no you didn’t-” Himchan made a tsk tsk tsk sound.

“Alright. I’ll do troublemaker with you. Under 1 condition” the partner has just entered the scene. Full of confidence, she declared, “KIM HIMCHAN” which got him to listen to what she says seriously..

“You need to go on a date with me tomorrow”

Everyone stared at Himchan, waiting for his response. Miho and Heeyoung were slapping each other’s arms, eager to know whats going to happen.

The other 5 boys were glaring at him, telling him to hurry up and decide.

Eunkyung and Hyorin wore evil smirks while the maknae just sat there and stare at the 2 main characters right now.

“Sure” he finally said. Wide-eyed, Aeyeon was shocked. She never thought she’d get him to say yes. As she saw Himchan blushing til his ears, she just realized she did something embarrassing and blushed brick red as well.

“Well, that’s that. Now everyone, go do your thing and lets kick on the next performance” Yongguk said, after clearing his throat. He glanced at Eunkyung then turned his head away. Eunkyung was just plain blank.

What did he look at? She thought and turned around to see if theres anything behind her. Ofcourse, theres nothing.

Hyorin saw the scene, as did Miho and Youngjae. The three looked at each other and grinned. Next time Youngjae mouthed to them. The other 2 gladly nodded.

 

 

 

 

Hi! Its been 1 month since I started this fic. Hahahaha well thanks for reading! ;)