002

We're in the club

Himchan you idiot

 

 

"Good work today as usual" Hyorin said cheerfully at the bodyguards stationed infront of the club entrance.

"Its an honour m'lady" one of them said with a sweet smile.

"I told you not to call me 'm'lady' here~ sheesh~ I'm embarrassed~" said Hyorin as she cupped her cheeks with a silly smile on her face.

"Yeah, she doesn't even act like a la- ouch! Hyorinnie!" before Eunkyung could finish her sentance, she was cut off by Hyorin stepping on to her foot.

"Ahahaha, well, good work. see you later" said Daehyun as he dragged the 2 bickering ladies through the club doors with the aid of Youngjae.

*Amudo mollae saranghae~ amudo mollae saenggakhae~ sesange neowa naman algo inneun sarang~*

"Oh! my phone! Sorry excuse me" said Hyorin as she dragged the green answering icon across the screen.

"Hello~ Park Hyorin here" she said after placing her phone near her ear.

"Uhuh. Okay. Thank you. Good job" she said and then ended the call. She had on a smile.

"Jae~" she called Youngjae out with a grin on her face. "Help me with the things that I'm texting you right now" she said as she touched the 'send' button and a 'messeji isseo messeji isseo' tone could be heard coming from Youngjae's phone.

Youngjae read the message and nodded. "Alright. This'll take me 10 minutes. I'll be in the systems room okay?" he said, confirming if this would be okay.

"sure" said Hyorin with a smile on her face. "Thank you" she continued.

"Well then, later guys" Youngjae gave a quick wave and walked towards the lift and pressed the up button. He went in as the lift's door slid open and pressed the 4 button and the door slid shut.

"What's wrong Hyorin noona?" a tall boy walked towards the gang and asked.

"Oh Zelo you're here. Oh you were with Jongup, Namji and Heeyoung?"  Daehyun asked as he saw the other three following behind him.

"Yeah, we decided to meet up first before coming here" replied Zelo in a cheerful manner.

"Oh Zelo! Here! Hehe! The cherry tomatoes in my garden looked ripe and juicy so I picked some for you since I knew you love them" said Hyorin as she took out a container from her bag.

"Oh gomawo noona!" Zelo happily took the container and peeked inside it. "Oooh! Perfectly ripe!" he blurted out in an excited voice.

"Are you guys going to the dance studio upstairs?" asked Daehyun after checking his watch. "since we still have an hour and a half before the club opens" he continued.

The club opens at 6.30 pm and closes at 10.00 pm. In the morning, the club is a cafe, while during lunch, it's a restaurant and after 10.00 pm, its a bar. During club time, there are no alcohols being served as one of the beverages. They discussed that everyone should be sane during club time.

"Yup! We're going to the 3rd floor dance studio" answered Jongup.

"Are you two going to practice too?" asked Heeyoung with her high pitch voice.

"No I have a small business to attend to. Daehyunnie and Kyungie You guys wanna come with me?" asked Hyorin as she changed her look from Heeyoung to Daehyun and Eunkyung. She smiled as always, which is giving Daehyun a bad feeling.

"Alright then, have fun with Daehyun oppa and Eunkyung eonni" Heeyoung said cheerfully.

Daehyun and Eunkyung then get dragged up the stairs to the second floor. Although they could use the lifts, Hyorin preferred the stairs since its only 2 floors. On the way up, they bumped into Miho and Aeyeon.

"Hey you two. Where are you going?" asked Eunkyung.

"I need to get my nails done. They look horrible" Aeyeon complained with a sour look on her face.

"and I think I'm gonna highlight my hair so I'm going with her to see if they have the colours that I want" said Miho with a grin.

"Oh? What colour?" Hyorin asked with a smile.

"Gold" answered Miho happily.

"Nice choice. Remember to take a selca~" Eunkyung said happily. Wondering if it'll look good or not.

"Ah, ask them if the colour I told them about before has arrived or not for me" daehyun said as he just remembered.

"Sure. See you guys later~" the two then left the three and went down the stairs. Hyorin, Daehyun and Eunkyung then continued up the stairs until they reached the 2nd floor.

They opened the door to Hyorin's office and there awaits 2 men slightly older than them, sitting together on the couch, watching tv.

"My my, KIM HIMCHAN its nice to see you" Hyorin said with a smile.

Oh boy its Himchan's fault that Hyorin's in this mood huh Daehyun and Eunkyung thought at the same time.

"Oh and hi there Gukkie oppa" she greeted the other guy which is slightly more muscular than the other.

"Kyungie and the gang! It took you guys so long. Lets talk in the common room shall we?" Yongguk dragged Eunkyung and Daehyun to another room on the same floor, leaving Himchan and Hyorin in the office.

After a while, a shriek was heard coming from the office. Probably Himchan's. The three closed their eyes and imagined they didn't hear anything (self hypnotism that doesn't really work) and chatted in the other room. Yongguk explained to them what happened and they all looked at each other and sighed. He's gonna get killed. They all thought.