Chapter 1

1-4-3

I decided to split this into two chapters. I'm halfway done with second chapter and I will post it as soon as I finished it. But before that I hope you will enjoy this :) Happy reading!

And I just realized that the information I put on Foreword such as Siwon is the basketball captain is really no use *Sigh*


 

‘Here you go again, watching him from a far’

Kyuhyun is snapped from his daydream when he heard his best friend’s – also roommate- voice from behind where he is standing. Changmin’s high pitched voice always manages to decrease his life line.

‘Gosh Min! Don’t do that. You shocked me.’ Kyuhyun hit the taller’s arm playfully before he give him a glare.

‘You always like this’ Changmin whined, seeming fed up with his friend hide and seek (if you can call that).

‘Like what?’ Kyuhyun asked innocently.

Changmin give him a look, ‘I know you’re majoring in Music but I know you’re not stupid so please don’t give me that look’

‘What look?’

The latter feels like hitting his head on the nearest wall.

‘Ughh.. Why you.. ahh forget it’

He’s done

                                                            . . . 

‘Kkkyyyuuu!!’

He screamed at the top of his lung looking for his friend. He had news and he can’t wait to tell the latter.

Changmin saw Kyuhyun talking to their Music & History professor, Professor Kim Jongwoon or best known as Professor Kim. The guy got a voice to kill for and he looks so young despite he is in his early thirties.

The said boy turned his head to the source of the voice. He sighed seeing Changmin. He knew there must be something that best friend of his is going to say.

‘What is it Min?’ he asked as soon as Changmin standing in front of him.

The latter take a deep breath before putting his hand on Kyuhyun’s shoulder. He puts on his widest smile but to Kyuhyun, it’s a nightmare. He still remembers that one time when Changmin was acting like this. It ended with Kyuhyun in the hospital. Minor injury though but that’s another day to tell.

‘What? Tell me now. I don’t have time waiting for you. I got study session with Ryeowook’ Kyuhyun starts to get impatient with him.

‘Guess what, guess what, guess whhaaattt?’ Changmin said in a sing-a-song voice that made Kyuhyun the more annoyed.

‘What? Did Yunho hyung propose you?’

Changmin stop his grinning when he heard Kyuhyun said that. He always teases him about Yunho!

‘No! But I let you be my flower girl when the time comes’ He ignored the disapproving stares Kyuhyun gave him.

‘Me and Yunho hyung are going out this weekend’ Changmin clapped his hand while giving Kyuhyun a dreamy stare.

‘So? What’s that got to do with me?’

Changmin gave him a mystery smile. 

‘With Siwon’ He continued.

Kyuhyun eyes bulged out when he heard the name.

Siwon

Choi freaking Siwon

The only son of the famous Choi family. The heir to his family’s business. In his young age, he already holds the Vice President title, helping his father in the company. Rumor said that as soon as he graduate, he is going to take over his father’s place as the president.

Choi Siwon is also Kyuhyun’s crush for 3 long-and-painful years. He still remembers the first time he stares into the dark onyx.

                                                            . . .

Kyuhyun’s P.O.V

It’s my first day in college and I’m already late? Gosh Cho Kyuhyun! You should really start to listen to your noona.

When she said go to sleep, you go to sleep stubborn!

As I was hurrying tidying my clothes and fix my hair, I had bumped something hard in front of me. The impact made me fall on my and all my orientation papers scattered on the floor. It’s a mess.

‘Oh my! I’m so sorry!’

The deep voice came from above me. I looked up and gasped. It’s not something. It’s a someone. A very handsome someone. With an equally handsome face.

He stares at me with concern and oh god he looks like a greek god!

My eyes keep fluttered and my mouth keeps gaping. With my wide eyes, I probably looked like a fish now.

The stranger helped me gathered my papers while I just sat there looking at him. He then turned to me and chuckled. He must’ve found my expression amusing.

I feel my face heat up so suddenly. This is so embarrassing. The handsome stranger flashed me a smile.

Omo! He got dimples. It’s so deep I feel like poking them.

I quickly shake my head when I thought about that.

He could be a ert Cho Kyuhyun!

He helped me on my feet before handing me my papers.

‘Freshman? I’m so sorry I didn’t see where I was going’ He rubbed the back of his head while giving me an embarrass smile. ‘I’m Choi Siwon by the way. Second year student’ He introduced himself to me. He keeps smiling and making my tummy feels weird.

‘I’m Cho Kyuhyun’

‘Well it’s nice to meet you Kyuhyun-shi’

Nice?

‘Find me if you need anything’ He flashed another dimple smile and walked past me.

I am starting too really like it here.

                                                            . . . 

I am snapped out of my daydream when Changmin wave his hand in front of my eyes. I blushed heavily being caught daydreaming about Choi Siwon.

Aaahh my heart beats faster just thinking about him!

Changmin laughed evilly when he sees my reaction.

‘Yah stop that! You look like that evil noseless villain in Harry Potter!’ I punched his shoulder but that son of the devil keeps laughing.

‘I’m sorry but it is so funny seeing you blush like a school girl. It is so not like you’

‘Whatever’

‘So?’ Changmin asked. Kyuhyun raised his eyebrow.

‘What?’

‘Are you coming or are you coming?’ Changmin rolled his eyes.

Kyuhyun hesitates at first because if it’s true Siwon is coming along then he sure as hell it’s going to be awkward because Changmin and Yunho will be all lovey-dovey with each other.

But..

If he didn’t come along, he will miss a chance to be close to the older boy thus Siwon will never notice him and will only lessen his chances to be with the guy.

*Sigh*

He looked at Changmin hopeful face and then decided on one thing that may changes his curse love life..

‘Okay I’ll go’

                                                            . . . 

So Kyuhyun failed to remember that somehow through the years, Yunho knows about his ‘little secret’ of Siwon. And it is possible that he had contributed some ideas on getting Kyuhyun and Siwon together too.

And maybe that this is one of his - in yunho’s opinion, brilliant – ideas.

They are currently in a mall and planning to go to a movie, so while waiting for the time Siwon had suggested for a drink at Starbucks and just like Kyuhyun had predicted, both Changmin and Yunho had totally ignored him and Siwon. Leaving them looking like third party interrupting the couple moment.

One second Kyuhyun and Siwon looked at each other, looking like they wanted to start a conversation to kill the discomfited moment, but then hearing Changmin giggled make them turned against each other with face red from embarrassment.

Kyuhyun never feels like he wanted to kill his best friend more than he ever feels right now. He could feel his blood boiling and ready to lash at the taller if only Siwon is not here.

How could Changmin do this to me?? Did he hate me or something?!! Ggaahhh it’s so awkward.

Still cursing Changmin in his mind, suddenly Kyuhyun heard someone clearing his throat. ‘Hmm Kyuhyun-shi? Do you want to erm.. go?’ It’s Siwon! He talked to me! Okay Kyu relax.

With the softest voice he could muster, he looked at his current object of obsession with shyness ‘Go where?’

‘Anywhere away from.. them’ Siwon glances at the couple who had shamelessly kissing in front of them.

Kyuhyun without hesitating agreed. A chance to be away from the blatant couple and a chance to be alone with Siwon.

Perfect

                                                            . . . 

He could never be happier in his life than he is right now. His crush who he had bumped three years ago are standing next to him, looking very shy and cute with his brown mushroom hair.

                                                            . . .

And Kyuhyun also failed to remember that he will get tongue-tied whenever he sees Siwon walk past him on the hall, let alone walking with him together.

Right now they were walking aimlessly on the shopping centre. Looking from shop to shop, commenting on very insignificant things.

*Sigh*

Aren’t he gonna start the conversation first? Don’t depend on me! I’m socially awkward with every living thing!!

Embarrassed pushed aside, Kyuhyun decided to be bold and called the older. But he makes a mistake looking at Siwon in the eyes. All his courage flew out of the window when the other looks at him.

‘Yes Kyuhyun?’ Siwon looked at him weirdly.

Before Kyuhyun could utter a word, Siwon’s phone is ringing. He motioned for Kyuhyun to wait and answered the call.

‘Hello?’ then ‘Yes, Okay’ and ‘See you there. Bye’

‘It’s Yunho. He’s asking where we are’

Oh now he’s asking!

‘Oh should we go now? The movie is about to start’ Kyuhyun said while looking at his watch.

Siwon nod and together they went.

                                                            . . . 

They had finished the movie and decided to just head back home. Kyuhyun is more than happy to say yes. During the movie all Changmin and Yunho did is groping each other, making Siwon and Kyuhyun again feeling awkward. And embarrassed.

‘Siwon hyung?’ On the way to the car parking lot, Changmin suddenly stopped walking and turned to the awkward pair behind him.

Siwon give Changmin a perplexed look while the latter give an innocent smile, the one Kyuhyun knew will bring him more nightmares.

‘Actually I have something planned with Yunho hyung tonight’, he gave Yunho a you-better-play-along look. ‘And I was worried for Kyunhyun’

The said boy gave him a scandalous look. Worried? Pffttt

‘Okay?’ Siwon is trying to get more information from Changmin.

‘Will you be kind enough to drive Kyuhyun back to our dorm? I don’t want anything bad happened to him’

He should drop Music and starts to take Drama class instead. Two faced !!

Surprisingly – or not – Kyuhyun didn’t say anything to defend himself from Changmin psychology attack on Siwon. Deep down he secretly hoped that Siwon will agree.

Siwon looked hesitate at first and turned to Yunho for his suggestion. His friend can’t probably leave him right?!

But Yunho only looked at him sorry before he’s being dragged by Changmin. Leaving Siwon and Kyuhyun alone.

Oh

This is bad

Kyuhyun who looked kind of disappointed seeing Siwon’s uncomfortable expression sighed slowly before he starts to walk away. Luckily it’s not that late or else he’s sure there will be no more bus around.

Siwon who had see Kyuhyun already went far ahead of him starts to chase him.

‘Kyuhyun!’

‘Kyu wait!!’

Kyuhyun turned around just in time when Siwon is standing in front of him, still trying to catch his breath.

‘Where are you going?’

‘Home of course’ Kyuhyun say matter-of-factly.

‘I mean why are you here? Come, let me send you home’ Siwon flashed the younger his dimple smile that makes Kyuhyun went red.

‘It’s okay hyung. You don’t have to trouble yourself’ Kyuhyun smiled before he continued his way. Not two steps far he felt Siwon’s large hands on his wrist.

‘It’s okay. No trouble at all. Come on’ He dragged Kyuhyun to his Audi car and opened the door for him.

They chat endlessly during the car ride back home.

 

3 Weeks Later

After that ‘double date’ thing, Kyuhyun can proudly say that his relationship with Siwon has taken on another level. From creepy stalker fanboy to close friend. Well not as close as Kyuhyun with Changmin but still close.

Before Kyuhyun will only go to lunch break with Changmin but now Siwon had join them sometimes. Well of course he brings Yunho along with him. But still that made Kyuhyun happy.

This Friday night the Music & History department has organized one charity event. For what? Well Kyuhyun didn’t listen when Professor Kim did the briefing. All he knows that there will be a theatre show, singing contest and such and all of them has to participate. Kyuhyun already knows which to take part.

Theatre is his forte. Even if he didn’t want to join, he is sure that Seohyun will drag him in. That girl looked sweet and innocent but Kyuhyun knows she’s not all candies and rainbows.

So here he is sitting in the theatre room absentmindedly ignoring everyone. He’s busy thinking of excuses to invite Siwon. He wants the man to come and watch the show. He will play D'Artagnan in this show; The Three Musketeers.

                                                            . . . 

So he had gathered up his guts before he went to Siwon to ask him if he can come to the show. Which Siwon guiltily replied with a no. He can’t because he has to practice his drama presentation with the gorgeous Im Yoona. Kyuhyun didn’t like that blameless girl.

He had said that it’s okay but his expression must have said otherwise because Siwon quickly promised him to take him out later and do whatever he wants.

Kyuhyun replied with a weak smiled and just like that, he left.

And he felt stupid after doing so.

I mean it’s not like we were dating and he is obligate to come and watch me.

Kyuhyun decided to apologize for the way his behaving to Siwon after the show ended.

 

Friday Night

The show wrap up with a success. The actors are on the stage, bowing and thanking the audience. Kyuhyun felt exhausted but satisfied with his performance tonight. His co-stars congratulate him with hand shake or a pat on the back.

He sits on one of the stool in the dressing room trying to get rid of the make up on his face. Earlier before the performance starts, he had received several text messages to ‘break a leg’ from Changmin, Minho and Jonghyun. But none from Choi freaking Siwon.

With this thought, he starts to pout and violently wipe his eyeliners. He regretted it later though ‘cause it hurt his eyes.

Suddenly one of the stage crew come up to him with a bouquet flower on her hand. She gave it to Kyuhyun, saying it was delivered not long ago.

Kyuhyun inspected the flower and read the card there.

 

Sorry I couldn’t make it. I’ll make it up to you, promise.

- Siwon C-

 

The white roses and short message manage to draw a smile on his face.

‘Oooohhh looked like someone gets himself a lover boy’

A very familiar voice is heard behind him and he turned around only come face to face with a grinning Choi Minho and his little boyfriend, Lee Taemin. The latter at least had the descendent to look embarrassed, not like his tall boyfriend.

‘You!!’ Kyuhyun yelled in a strangle voice while pointing a finger at Minho. ‘What are you doing here? How did you get in here?’

Minho raised an eyebrow, ‘Did you forget I date the Head Dancer here.’ He motioned with his head to Taemin who smile guiltily at Kyuhyun.

‘Anyway hyung, we just want to say our congratulation. Right Min?’ Taemin spoke up while nudging his shameless boyfriend.

‘Well of course we are love. But not only congratulate him on his brilliant performance, but also on finally getting himself someone to make out with’ Minho said devilishly but before Kyuhyun could lunged at him, Taemin had saved his boyfriend’s face from getting any damaged by pulling him out of the dressing room.

They are gonna be the death of me someday

He then looked at the flower on top of his table and smile genuinely.

                                                            . . .

5 months had passed and now all students of SME College are struggling with their studies because final exam is just around the corner. That includes one Choi Siwon. He is in his senior year and he needs to get good credits to graduate.

He needs to study for his other subject and at the same time practices lines with Yoona for their final marks. He didn’t even have time to go out and have a drink with his friends. It’s also been a long time since he hangs out with Kyuhyun. The last time when he takes the younger out is after he failed to come on the Three Musketeers show.

Spending time with Kyuhyun has been in his schedule ever since he is friends with the younger male.

It’s okay. After this exam settle, I’ll do it.

TBC


Tell me what you think okay? 

 

 

 

 

 

Look at the boy pretending to be a professional rapper! So cute >.<