5th chapter (Dentist alert?!?!)

20 days with the arrogant jerk (오만 바보와 이십일)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Remind me never to go on a vacation with him ever again" - Jung Somin  "Aissh, going to a vacation with that clingger? thanks alot mom." - Kim Hyung Joong   5th chapter (Dentist alert?!?!)

 

(Jung Somin’s POV)

               “I don’t know if I should have screamed or freaked out. Well I think it’s the same so whatever. Guys, I don’t want another family dinner again with that .” I was talking with my friends after putting Yuri onto the bed, she was sleeping tightly.

               “Well whose fault was that to ditch us and leave to some goody goody party?” I heard Rachy’s voice. Obviously she was still at Hannah’s place. She wouldn’t go home tonight since she will always here screaming and shouting in her house. I pity her a lot.

               “Dude, do you want to be dragged by your mom in the most painful that you can imagine and be embarrassed? I won’t.” I said to Rachel in the most sarcastic voice I had making Hannah to burst into laughter.

               “Well, I guess not. Since I don’t want to be dragged my mom who I hate the most. I don’t mind about my brother dragging me home but my mom. Not a chance.” She replied to me right away while Hannah kept on laughing like a maniac in the background.

               “Can I know why Hannah is laughing like somewhat like an idiot?” I asked Rachel with a sigh as I opened one of the windows to let in some fresh air. “I don’t know. She keeps on reading some laugh facts or which I don’t know I guess. Anyways, I am leaving on Tuesday. Hope to see you tomorrow.” Rachel replied to me and I felt like she was stifling a yawn behind the phone.

               “Sure, it surely is gonna be a long trip so get some good rest even though it isn’t tomorrow. You need to get some damn freaking rest woman. Before I kill you to slumber why don’t you get some sleep?” I asked her playful strictly which made her chuckle.

               “True, I am spending most of the time on either Face book or doing my hair. I don’t know what to do next. Anyways ciao, I’ll see you soon. Tomorrow morning I will go pick you up alright?” she replied to me with a yawn.

               “Oh okay. See ya tomorrow. Bye.” I ended the call and looked around the room. I closed the window and was gonna go out of the room when suddenly the door opened in a snap. I couldn’t recognize who it was due to the light from behind. It was more of a silhouette.

               “Sara, is that you?” the manly voice asked which was somehow familiar to Hyung Joong’s voice. “Hyung Joong?” confused me asked to the silhouette and walked towards it. “Are you okay? You look scared.” The moment I walked out of the room I saw his face which was sweaty and he was panting.

               “I was scared not knowing who was there until I knew it was you. I thought you were a serial killer or something. Aissh, you know how to scare people I guess.” I said to him with a fake laugh which made him stare at me.

               “What? Did I say something wr-” “Do you know that you made me worried? I was worried sick when I was at Melrose with my friends and my girl friend. I thought something bad happened. My instinct was wrong this time. Aissh, I should never believe in that . And why did I have to come and save you? You are not pretty even.” his interruption somehow hurt me.

               I felt like he was throwing bricks at me. I didn’t know what to do but somehow unconsciously I slapped his face.

                “You don’t have any right to say that I am ugly or all the s Mr. Kim Hyung Joong. A guy like you, you’re full of arrogantness. Who knows when your girl friend leaves tomorrow? Who knows when you get an uglier girl friend? Are you gonna still say that she is pretty?” I cried out at him with anger.

               “Listen here Hyung Joong, I may not be pretty from outside but inside I am. Whether it is pretty or not inside does matter, since if it’s pretty then you can live. Right now your inside is full of arrogant so is your outside.” With the last word I walked downstairs to see mom and dad talking happily with his family.

               Why in the world do mom and dad has to know his family of all the families? Just because we are neighbors does it mean we have to be best of friends? Shaking my head I walked up to my mom and whispered near her ears.

               “I am going home since I am tired. I don’t mind if you come home late.” With that I walked out of the house hands wrap around my arm. I felt I wasn’t secure anymore. I didn’t know what I had done to him, but if I loving him once was wrong then I take it back. I never loved him.

 

(Kim Hyung Joong’s POV)

               I watched her walk away from my balcony. Somehow I felt hurt. “Listen here Hyung Joong, I may not be pretty from outside but inside I am. Whether it is pretty or not inside does matter, since if it’s pretty then you can live. Right now your inside is full of arrogant so is your outside.”  It was going through my mind ever since she said that.

               It’s true, who knows if Yumi was not good enough inside and outside she is just a devil who is pretending to be an angel. Shaking my head, I slumped onto the bed and grabbed my rubiks cube. It was something she gave me on her last surgery trip to Japan.

               Somehow I wish that trip will also be fun too. Somehow all the flashbacks with Seo Rim came flooding back into my mind. All the things she said about Sara. She said Sara was one of kind who will cling onto one person she loves.

               Can she love me? Is it possible? Is it possible for her to love me? Letting out a slight sigh, I wanted to doze off to dream land. I h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter