47th chapter (I'm not giving up...Not yet...)

20 days with the arrogant jerk (오만 바보와 이십일)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Remind me never to go on a vacation with him ever again" - Jung Somin  "Aissh, going to a vacation with that clingger? thanks alot mom." - Kim Hyung Joong 47h chapter (I'm not giving up...Not yet...)  

(Jung Somin’s POV)

                 “Idiot!” he muttered near my ears as he helped me put on the bandage on my shoulder and arm. “How did you even get hurt like that? It was last week when you got stabbed on the shoulder and now this?” The scolding’s of him was nice to hear after a long time. I smiled and grabbed his hand to stop him from rolling the bandage on my shoulder.

                 “Thanks for not telling Kim Sunbae about this. I don’t want to stay back at home all bored.” I replied to him causing him to pull away from my hand and to continue on finishing it and putting the finishing touch to it.

                 Slowly he sat beside me and smiled at me as he took my hands into his. We interlocked our hands and looked into the sky. His dorm was so awesome. That is why I like it. I smiled as I let my head rest on his shoulder.

                 “Did something bad happen?” he asked me as he nuzzled my hair. I smiled through the tears and shook my head. “Nothing big except for this.” I replied with a chuckle as I sat straight to look into his eyes.

                 “What happened exactly?” he asked me concerned causing me to let out a sigh through the smile. “Ji Hoo knocked me away since he wanted to do his sisters surgery. I understand that, but due to the emotions he had, if he made one mistake his sister’s life would be gone.” I replied as I turned and I let my back rest on the couch.

                 “That’s why I tried to stop him and I got hurt. It won’t happen again.” I replied with a salute on my forehead causing him to chuckle. He nodded his head. “I hope so.” he replied as he wrapped his hands around my shoulder and letting me rest my head on his chest.

                 “So how’s your practice going by?” I asked him quietly causing him to let out a sigh. “It’s slightly horrible though it’s going well. Wanna listen to our debuting song?” he asked me which made me curious. I nodded my head eagerly causing him to chuckle before grabbing his phone.

                 He helped me put one of the ear pieces into my ears while he made himself comfortable with the other one. I smiled at the melody and the lyrics and everything. As soon as the song end, I looked at him with beady doe eyes which made him laugh.

                 “What? Is it now an honor for being able to be in a relation with a soon to be idol?” he asked me causing me to scoff. “Idiot.” I mumbled causing him to turn me around him to give a slight kiss where we ended up on the couch until I screamed due to the pain on my shoulder.

                 “I’m sorry.” He muttered as he wiped the tears for me. I shook my head and smiled at him as I surprised him with a kiss that made us both so immersed into it where we didn’t realize his dorm mates, band mates clearing their throats out.

                 “Good job Dong Joon ah.” One of his band mates clapped and whistled causing him to sit on the couch and me to stand up and sit as well. “Ah, Hyung, don’t do that.” He kept on whining like a little kid causing me to bite back laughter.

                 “Oh? She looks pretty cute. The names, Kwanghee. If you Dong Joon ever cheats on you feel free to run to me alright?” the guy who was acting slightly like a girl sat beside me and put his arms around my shoulder causing Dong Joon to slightly hit his arms.

                 “Ah Hyung, you know that I won’t cheat on my girl.” Dong Joon cried out causing everyone to burst into laughter. I chuckled at the scene. “You must be Sara, Dong Joon’s girl friend. I’m Kevin.” One of the guys who looked slightly like a foreigner said to me with a warm smile.

                 “Yea, he is the one who I told you about, when everything gets unreasonable he will start talking in English where we will be at a point of what the hell is going on here right now point.” Dong Joon whispered near my ears causing everyone to whistle.

                 “And sorry for their childish behavior.” He whispered once again and pecked my cheeks before moving away which caused a riot in the dorm. I chuckled at it and felt myself burning as well.

                  “I’m Heechul, and over that’s Taehun. Be aware of him, he learnt the art of seduction probably.” The guy who was clearing his throats out earlier introduced him and his friend who was beside him who was trying to act like the god of seduction. I tilted my head to a side with a weird out smile.

                 “Hey, I’m Hyungsik, the one who is getting lots of roles on series and movies with Siwan Hyung who is over there. This is Minwoo Hyung.” A very tall person introduced himself while he kept on hanging onto the guy he introduced as Minwoo. I nodded my head with a smile.

                 “Jung Sara, it’s a pleasure to meet you all.” I introduced myself shortly and sweetly causing everyone to woo and act cute which made me weird out a little bit. No wait, it was a lot. “For tonight’s dinner can we have chicken and beer?” Minwoo cried out causing everyone to stare at some other guy who was on the phone.

                 He shrugged causing everyone to cheer. “I’ll pay for it.” I stood up and announced causing Dong Joon to walk up to me. “You must be insane. These guys eat way more than a pig.” Dong Joon whispered scolded me causing me to chuckle.

                 “And you are one of them. Who will go with me to the nearest restaurant to buy it? One can go get meat as well so we can eat meat too.” I cried out causing everyone to cheer except Dong Joo. “I’m going with Sara.” Dong Joo raised his hands and cried out causing Heechul to smile slyly.

                 “Don’t end up going into a motel.” Heechul said while others started coo and whistle us causing me to chuckle. “And because of that reason, I decided to take him with us.” I pointed to that one person who didn't introduce while everyone did. I smiled at him widely while he gave me a confused look.

                 “Who? Me?” he asked us after ending the calling causing everyone to nod their heads. I caught Dong Joo shrugging at that guy. He looks elder than any other guy in the band. “Let’s go.” I grabbed him and grabbed Dong Joo and dragged them out of the house carefully taking care of the wounded area on my shoulder.

 

(Kim Hyung Joong’s POV)

                 “So doctor Hyung Joong, tell me something about you.” Doctor Lee asked me in a cutish way causing me to almost spit out the water I was drinking. I controlled myself from laughing due to her so called adorableness. I smiled and kept the glass of water beside me before speaking up.

                 “Well, what do you want to know about?” I asked her causing her eyes to shine like the Jupiter star I was reading about last night. I chuckled at her cuteness and somehow she reminded me of the old immature Sara I used to see every day after school. 

                 “I heard you were one of the best doctors in Australia.” Doctor Park Ji Sung complimented me making Kyu Jong Hyung to scoff. I gave a slight glare at him causing him to smile at me innocently after giving me a slight shrug.

                 “You can say that I guess.” I replied causing Kyu Jong to chuckle at it. “Forget about the surgeries he did or the PHDs he took now shall we?” Kyu Jong Hyung saved me from the rest of the questions though another question rose up.

                 “Chief Kim we heard that you had a slight history with one of the doctors in the pediatrics department. Is it true?” Doctor Seo Minwoo’s question made me feel like the time stopped for a minute. All those times I hung around Sara and made her angry, I miss it. I miss her embrace.

                 “Oh? Is that Doctor Sara?” Doctor Min Hee of pediatrics department surgical doctor cried out making me to turn my head to the main door to see Sara with two boys. One boy was wearing a hooded shirt and a mask and the next boy was wearing a mask and a cap to hide their faces.

                 “Definitely one of them is her boy friend.” one of the interns also known as Yang So Rin muttered where I heard. I got a little close to her and smiled while all of our concentration was to Sara. “Which one to be exact?” I asked her causing her to turn towards me and let out a slight scream and to fell backwards from her chair.

                 “Oh? Kim Sunbae? Ji Sung sshi? Guys, I didn’t know you all will be here.” Sara suddenly caught our eyes and walked up to us leaving the two boys behind causing me to raise an eyebrow. “Oh, well it’s Hyung Joong’s treat so we chose this place.” Hyung’s reply was so casual that made others to stare at him in surprise.

                 No one knew about mine and Hyung’s relation hence, to cover it up Sara literally dug her nails through his skin causing him to bite his lower lips. “You meant our chief Kim right?” she asked me which made me to let out a sigh as others went back eating chicken. He nodded his head and let go of it easily.

                 “It’s more surprising to see you here. With those two guys. Who looks like they are gonna kidnap you any minute.” Minwoo’s reply made Nara and Mine Hee as well as Soo Young to stare at them from head to toe which also made me to do a quick scan of them.

                 “Hhm, well they are close friends of mine.” her reply was quick and short, and that’s how she used to hide her secrets. I smirked at her before taking a sip from the beer glass. She couldn’t hide her usually personality from me can she? "Hhhm, how close exactly?" Minwoo asked causing me to even stare at her curious ly where she ignored me completely.

                 “Uh, Sara? I have a slight question. Which one is big and which one is small?” Nara’s question made everyone to choke on their own saliva or on their drinks. “NARA!” everyone screamed out causing me to chuckle.

                 She pouted and kept on sulking while drinking her beer glass. Honestly I was also curious. I looked down and turned to take a good scan. But I was brought back from the quick scan by Sara’s throat clearing. I shrugged and went back on drinking.

                 “Are they some idols or what?” Min Hee asked Sara in a boring tone causing Sara to shrug at them ner. “Sara!” one of the boys called out causing her to turn around. They showed her the packed food they bought causing her to nod her head.

                 “I’ll be back in a while okay? I’m gonna just see them out and I’ll be back.” Sara’s reply somehow made me so excited for a moment. She ran out and hugged the guy with the hooded shirt and mask on and kissed him on his cheek before seeing them out.

                 For some reason, I felt so jealous. Is she over me? Did she move on already? I watched her walk out of the restaurant with both of them. The clock was ticking and ticking. Minutes passed and I felt like an hour left by for all of us to get drunk except me and some of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter