Chapter 36. The Kiss

Stop All the Pretend things

 

 

"I don’t know what happened to me
But what I know of, is that I can’t deny this feeling anymore
And somehow I want to show it.

To you..."
-Oh Sehun

 

 

Seohyun put her head down on the her table, it had been hit by a massive headache since last night. She didn’t know why but she felt so tired, not the mention the beating in her head is unbearable. She wanted to vomit.

At first she could ignore the pain, because she didn’t want to skip the school but she felt as if her head is gonna explode anytime soon.

Her face became so pale and lifeless.

“Joohyun-ah.” Luhan called his fiance, he was about to pick her for lunch, when her classmates told him that Seohyun was sick.

Seohyun lift her head, and smiled, “Oh oppa you are here.” 

Luhan squatted besides her table, “Are you okay? Your classmates told me you are sick.”

His hands can't help but land on her forehead. His eyes widened in shock. “You have a fever!” 

“I’m okay oppa! I can hold it until home.” Seohyun said.

Luhan gave her the stern gaze, “No! you must rest! I will send you home.”

Seohyun shook her head, “But oppa, I don’t want to skip school.” She argued, “And if I'll go home now, my parents will be worried.”

Well, her father perhaps wouldn’t know, but she was sured that her mother will worry, and then her mother also can become sick.

“You have fever, you must rest.” Luhan said, “And I’m not gonna let you stay in school and force yourself!!”

Seohyun pouted, “But I’m really can hold it, oppa!! Just few more hour!” Seohyun said stubbornly.

Luhan looked at Seohyun, her face was so pale and the sparkle in her eyes also dimmed. Luhan was afraid Seohyun forced herself.
Luhan sighed, “Okay, you can still here, but you have to rest at infirmary.”

“If I rest at infirmary, I cannot attend the class...”

Luhan sighed, “If you don’t want to go to infirmary, I will send you home!” Luhan cut her off. He was dumbfounded about the stubborn side of Seohyun, but it didn’t make him upset.

It just made him want to care her for more.

Seohyun pouted and then nodded heavily, after that she slightly groaned in pain.

“Why?”Luhan asked worriedly, “Does your head hurt?”

“A little bit, oppa.” Seohyun answered faintly.

Luhan moved closer to Seohyun, and he put Seohyun head to his shoulder. “Rest a bit, after that we will go to infirmary.” Luhan said.

“mmm.” Seohyun mumbled a faint reply.

Seohyun pulled Luhan’s arm softly, to gave the sign for Luhan to sit next to her. She moved a little bit to give Luhan’s space.

Luhan obidiently sitting beside her, and he was shocked when Seohyun hugs his arm. Luhan stared her top of head, and smiled widely. “Let my hand go a while!” he said.

Seohyun shocked hearing that words from Luhan. Did Luhan hate she hug his arm? Seohyun slowly released his arm and blinked.

Did Luhan hate her? Or Luhan tired of her? Why did her heart pain?

Sometimes Seohyun is reluctant about skinship but when she is sick, she want someone hug her. And Seohyun liked when Luhan hug her, she felt warm and safe.

But guess, Luhan didn’t like it.

Seohyun wanted to look at other direction when she felt her eyes became teary, she felt rejected by Luhan. And it hurt her.

Perhaps because she is sick.

Suddenly, Luhan wrapped her in his hug. He slung his arm to Seohyun shoulder, and making her laying on his chest. “Now you will be more comfortable.” Luhan said.

Seohyun blushed, “But oppa..”

“ssh. Rest first! If your head didn’t hurt again we will go to infirmary.” Luhan said from top of her head.

Seohyun never cuddle with anyone before beside her family, but she liked it when she was cuddling with Luhan. The feeling was different and yet so peace. She could hear Luhan heart beat. So stable.

“I’m sorry to make you worry oppa.” She said.

Luhan chuckled a bit, and pecked her forehead, “That’s okay. Ah you haven’t eat lunch don’t you?” Luhan asked her suddenly.

“I don’t want to eat anything, oppa.”

“You always say that skipping lunch isn’t good, now you want to skip lunch?” Luhan asked her, “No!”

“But I don’t have appetite.” Seohyun said. And it was true, she didn’t to eat anything, she just wanted to sleep like this.

Luhan sighed, “You have to eat something at least, so you could take medichine.”

“I just want to sleep.”

“Let’s sleep at infirmary first! And after that I will bring you lunch so you can eat medichine.” Luhan said wisely, “What do you want to eat?”

Seohyun actually didn’t want to eat anything, she had no appetite but she also didn’t want to worry the doe eyed. Luhan was so kind to ask her like this, to take care of her, and what kind of fiance she will be, if she refused his kindness.

“Chicken porridge.” Seohyun  said softly, at least porridge is easy to eat. She didn’t need to chew it, just swallow all of it. That was practical.

“Okay!” Luhan nodded, “Do you want to go to infirmary for now?”

Actually Seohyun felt her head not too dizzy anymore but somehow she did want this. She wanted to spend more time like this with him, after seemingly pampered by her Luhan oppa. “My head still a little bit hurt.” She said.

She wished that Luhan didn’t sense anything at her voice, and she was grateful Luhan couldn’t see her face, because she was already so red, and she didn’t want Luhan see that.

She buried herself in Luhan’s chest. She felt the warmness and how Luhan rubbed her head.



Sehun walked to infirmary because he didn’t meet Seohyun in the club today, he heard that Seohyun is sick and rest in infirmary right now. He knew that he didn’t have any obligation to visit her. But some part of him was really worry about Seohyun.

What happened to her?

Because last night when he looked at her in studio, she was still okay, they even chat a lot of things. Seohyun also still could laugh, there was no hint that she’s gonna sick.

Why is she sick? Sehun knocked softly, the moment he came in front of the infirmary, but no one answered it. He's hoping Luhan would answer it but actually he wasn't even there.

Sehun frowned, that’s so strange, Luhan will stick to her like the gummy but where is he now?

Sehun shook his head, if Seohyun's his fiancee, he wouldn’t leave her alone in infirmary. He would accompany her there.

He opened the door and walked toward the bed in infirmary, there's no one else in infirmary today. Guess no one sick at all? And this was lunch time so impossible the student who skip class would be here.

There she was. Seohyun was sleeping peacefully on the seemlingly comfortable white bed. The blanket covered her until her chin. He can't help but smiled a little, she looks like a sleeping beauty.

Only her body is oddly pale. She's really sick. Her oh so milky white skin, which he heard from others was same with his, was temporarily gone. Even Kai. His friend ever said that Sehun and Seohyun had the same fair skin. Almost milky white, but Sehun prefered it in Seohyun.

Her pale skin just make her like the princess from other worlds. She was the princess of Seo family even here in their highschool. Sehun always remember when they were at middle high school, Sehun saw her at school performance, she wore the white dress and played piano. And he thought she's an angel who came from from the sky.

He can clearly remember that moment when they talked about drama for the first time,on the party held Im family's mansion. Sehun was bored and decided to read some classic book, then Seohyun talked to him.

Sehun used his finger tip to touch Seohyun’s hair softly, afraid he would distrubed her sleep.

One of Seohyun best point that Sehun hardly to forget is her eyes, her eyes who always sparkle when they talked about drama, when she was happy, and when she smiled. Her eyes had the special sparkle. She never lost that sparkle even though she's disappointed. Sometimes people could drawn by her eyes. Her small nose, and her small but full lips.

Suddenly the image of Luhan kissing those lips appeared in Sehun’s head. He shook his head, wanting to erase that image.

Sometimes, he wished that he was Seohyun's first kiss. Stupid, in his mind he knew that Seohyun belong to Luhan but he couldn’t help to wish that he was the one in Luhan position.

He knew this was wrong, he had Yoona but he couldn’t help it.

Maybe for once, just once, and he would forget Seohyun. He wouldn’t feel anything anymore. His stupid heart had to satisfy with it.

He had admitted that feeling, he just wished that he could forget all about it. He just admire Seohyun, it’s just an infatuation, a crush.

Sehun leaned closer, touched his lips to Seohyun’s forehead, her chubby cheeks, and then he closed his eyes. He leaned closer again when his lips touched her lips. He wanted to stop the time right now, but he knew that he couldn’t.

He straightened his body again, he wanted to chuckle, in the sleeping beauty tale, the princess would wake up after the prince kissed her. Guess he wasn’t her prince. But how fool, his heart still hoped that he could be her prince.

Sehun sighed then he walked out from the room, and he was shocked to see Luhan there with the tray in his hands. Sehun could saw the hot porridge and the water.

Sehun maintained his poker face, guess it time to face the consequences.



Luhan put the tray on the table near Seohyun’s bed. He planned to feed Seohyun later. He smiled when he saw Seohyun still slept peacefully.

He gazed at Sehun who was standing like stone there with his infamous poker face. Luhan cleared his throat, he knew that Sehun cared much about his fiancee.

So, Luhan wouldn’t jump in to conclusion to fast, but he felt that he need to warn Sehun. although Sehun is Yoona fiancee. “Thanks for visiting her.” Luhan said coldly.

Sehun shrugged, “No problem.” Sehun said in his flat tone.

“You are really close with my Seohyun?” Luhan asked him again.

“Not really, we only have the same interest and also we are in the drama club. Seohyun loves read classic book.” Sehun said again.

“Do you and Seohyun often eat together that you even know her favourite juice?” Luhan asked him again.

Sehun looked at Luhan for short period time, “It doesn't need to genius to figure out. I bet you know as much more to her than I do.”

“Of course she is my fiance.” Luhan uttered, he sat on the edge of the bed. “do you know a lot of things too about Yoona?”

The tense in the room was so strong, until you could felt the coldness in the atmosphere.

Sehun stared at him with the sharp glare, “I learn about Yoona.”

“Good! I hope you know more about Yoona rather than about my Seohyun, because my sister is your fiance. Although it just a family arrangement, Yoona cares about you.” Luhan said.

Sehun got it well, that although Luhan spoke on behalf of Yoona but he knew that the latter implied that he didn’t want him to get too close to his fiance.

Sehun had to relieve that Luhan didn’t see he kissed his fiancee, but somehow he wanted to confront Luhan about it.

Sehun sighed, he is the heir of Oh family, he couldn’t do something like that. What Luhan said was true. “I know.” He said, “I’ll be going.” Sehun said in poker face and walked out.

Luhan watched Sehun walked to the door, and he averted his gaze to Seohyun. He caressed her face, and leaned closer. He kissed her cheek, “Wake up for a while Joohyun-ah.” He said.

Seohyun squirmed a little and blinked her eyes, “Oppa.” She called Luhan softly.

“Let’s eat first!” he said, and kissed her cheeks again before helping her to sit in the bed.

Seohyun blushed, “You shouldn’t kiss me, oppa!” she said, “You will get sick too later.” She adviced Luhan.

“Okay..okay!” Luhan said. But before he took the porridge he stole one more peck on her lips.

“Oppa!!”

Luhan just chuckled.

Sehun clenched his fist. Luhan didn’t need to be more clear, Luhan deliberately kiss Seohyun before the latter could get out from the room. He pretended he didn’t hear it or see it but actually Sehun is still in front of the door. He could still see in the corner of his eyes, that scene.

He knew it! His heart was in pain. Those cheeks and lips that he kissed just a few minutes ago.

Luhan had given him the right signal, Seohyun only belongs to Luhan. Sehun exhaled and walked away from infirmary.





kekekeke...sorry for not updating for two or three days..

hope you love this chapter. the next chapeter will be updated tomorrow, if I can.

leave comment, subcribe and upvote if you feel want too.

who want give Sehun hug? because I want! I'm sorry for making you in pain, Sehunnie....(kekeke^^)

-Echoleshyver-

 

-edited by: heartsica 7/1/2014 5:54pm