I Told You I Have The Best Daddies

I Will Prove You All Wrong

 

Yunhee waited patiently in the main hall of her school, the bell had already rung out signalling the end of the day yet she couldn't go home just yet. Today was a rather special day as it was her first ever parents evening, she couldn't wait to see her parent's and hear them say how proud they are of her when they hear how good she had been at school and how hard she had worked.

All she wanted to do was make them proud of her, she always did her best for them ever since the first day the came to collect her. She watched her class mates parent's arrive slowly and it really did shock her to see different she had compared to them. Most of her class mates came from a broken home, whether the parents divorced or separated before they came in to the world.

Every Monday she would hear how their weekend's with their dads was more fun then week day's with their mum's who apparently did nothing but moan and slag off their dad's. When Yunhee happily expressed that she came from a very loving home, both her parents still happily married after many years and still madly in love with each other, no one believed her, not even her teacher's.

Telling Yunhee to maybe stop telling lies and face reality, well for the little girl today she was going to have the last laugh because they were all finally going to meet her parents and prove to everyone how lucky she really is to have such loving, amazing parent's. Most of her class mates had gone to sit down the front and wait with their mum's and some dad's for the first 5 minute session with each teacher to begin. 

Yunhee looked so smart in her school uniform, a little grey skirt that came to her little knees, cute little frilly white socks, peaking out from under her black shoes. A plain white polo shirt and her navy blue cardigan with the school logo on, her black curly hair tied in a cute ponytail, her curls sitting on top of her shoulder's. She really took after both her parent's having puppy eye's, bow shaped lips, a cute button nose with odd shaped nostrils and sharpe cheek bones. She was completely spitting image of them both.

She really took after one of her parent's when it came to looking good, she made him proud, always looked so smart and beautiful in her uniform, always doing her best to not ruin it by getting paint or stains on her clothing. She looked down, fiddling her thumb's, worrying as time slowly ticked by and still no sign of them yet, they wouldn't forget about her or leave her here would they. She felt sad, A few silly tear's building up in her puppy eye's, one or two slid down her cheeks, she harshly rubbed them away and kept hope, she kept postive, they had to come for her.

It was a minute later she peaked at the main door through her black bang's covering her teary eye's that she finally spot's the two most important people in her life. She knew they wouldn't forget about her or leave her here alone.

"DADDIES" Yunhee shouted as she ran as fast as her little leg's could carry her, black curls bouncing on her shoulder and a wide bright smile on her small bow shaped lips as she reached her parent's.

"Hey little princess" Jonghyun smiled brightly as he bent down and opened his arm's to hug his daughter, arm's instantly wrapping them self's round the tiny body and picking her up, one strong firm hand going back to holding the smaller, pale hand.

"You made it daddies, I got worried you wasn't coming" Yunhee said and pouted but Jonghyun pecked the pout away and swept her fallen bang's to one side.

"Well we would of been earlier but this dumb dino managed to lose the piece of paper with times on" Key said and pecked her check, her giggles causing both males to smile, her eye's sparkling brightly now she had her daddies with her.

Yunhee's class mates and their parent's and the teacher's could only watch the scene happening in front of them right now, they had never seen such a brightly, bubbly girl so excited to see her parent's but what shocked them more was that both her parents were male and she seemed more happy then any child they had seen.

The way Jonghyun was holding Key's hand tightly in his while his other was used to support Yunhee as they joked and played about, girly giggles and laugher filled the hall. From the corner of her eye she could see some watching her, whispering to one another as to why she had two dad's and not a mum though her Kibummie daddy was more like a mummy though she knew out side the house he liked to be called daddy.

She could see some looking jealous and some speechless as her daddies showered her with love and affection, sitting down and waiting for their turn to see her teacher. Key happily held on to her school bag loaded with books and some home work while she had cuddles with Jonghyun. She hadn't gotten to see him that morning due to him leaving for work earlier to leave in time to come to her parent's evening.

What made Yunhee chuckle to her self even more was how stylish both her daddies looked compared to other so called families. Her class mates were always boasting how rich they were and how they all wore designer clothes and how perfect they were yet she was facing the  reality that they were all lies, all she could think of when she saw them was how scruffy and untidy they were and if her Key daddy saw the state they were in, he might have a fit.

Jonghyun was dressed in dark blue jeans that were tucked in to black high tops, his favourite white hoodie on with a bank note design covering it and a white fluffy scarf which matched the colour of his hair while Key wore light blue skinny jeans, his bran new black and white expensive trainer's he had made Jonghyun buy for him and a red jumper that was a little long and came down to just past his . His black hair straightened and a thin layer of eye liner decorated his striking feline eye's.

Yunhee also loved how her daddies had their own special scent's, Jonghyun had more of a strong minty scent and Key had a mixture of strawberry, cherry and candy scent, the only scents that made her feel so safe and secure. Watching the teacher's sit down, she knew that if any where rude or horrible about her then they better start running because Key be chasing them with a rolling pin with Jonghyun would laugh and get a smacked arm later.

Yunhee snuggled more in to the older's fluffy clothed chest, loving the feel of his chest moving as he spoke to Key about some random stuff. She reached out for Key's hand and happily played with both her daddies wedding ring's, twirling them round their finger's, every so often seeing the small black ink of each other's names underneath the gold bands. She smiled warmly at the solid gold band's, all she think's is how lucky she truly is to have such amazing, wonderful, loving parent's.

She had not expected to find a home all those years ago when she was left at an adoption centre yet that day in April when the two came to visit, she swore they were like angels. She fell in love with them on the spot, both seemed so perfect and to be brought up by them and guided in life by them was a blessing, she doesn't care what anyone say's or thinks, her daddies are her real parent's in her eye's, welcoming her in to their home and from the very first meeting they showered her with love, something that seem's so rare by other's this day and age.

You could feel the love radiating from them, every time Yunhee spot's some staring at them, she couldn't help but smirk, she knew they would be jealous. She had the perfect parent's, never did they shout at her or swear at her or make her do something she didn't want to do. She knew right from wrong and helped her daddies when she could but they always reminded her each day and several time's just how much they loved her and cherished her, she was always spoilt with kisses and cuddles from them both and even her three special uncles cherished her to piece's.

After ten minutes of waiting, finally the little bell rung for the next wave of parent's to go and talk to the teacher's and they were apart of the wave. Walking to the middle of the hall, both Key and Jonghyun smiled at Yunhee teacher Mrs Lee and bowed politely before taking the seat's the other side of the table.

"Welcome Mr and e..e..erm Mr Kim, I take it you are Kim Yunhee parent's correct" She asked, stuttering at the awkward situation, she didn't expect to have to deal with two males as her parent's. Yunhee always remind quiet about her home life unless someone asked her. Mrs Lee carefully moved her glasses from on top of her short, grey curly hair, slipping on her nose to read her notes better.

"Yes we are" Key said bluntly, feline eye's glaring at the older women in case she had a problem with them being her parent's though it's tough anyway.

"Ok, well welcome I am Mrs Lee, Yunhee's teacher here. I have to start of by telling you she is a very bright, clever little cookie" Mrs Lee said, a small smile on her dry, cracked lips. She pushed her glasses back up her nose as she flipped through some paper work.

"She is the highest in her class though it seem's she still struggles with some spelling and her maths need's a little more work but over all she is miles ahead of the other student's in her class" Mrs Lee continued and both Jonghyun and Key could only smile brightly at Yunhee who was snuggled in Jonghyun's lap still, feeling tired from the long day.

"May I ask who helps her with home work at home" Mrs Lee ask's looking up from the pile of paper work at the two smiling idiot's across the table.

"We both help her with home work, sometimes Jjong does while I do dinner or bath or I help when Jjong works late" Key said and those words seemed to shock Yunhee's teacher, all her other student's don't get no help at home and neither parent even shows interest in their child's work.

"Well that is a first I must say, well the only thing I can ask is if just for 20 minutes a night she works on her sums and time's table then she get there in no time" Mrs Lee ask's.

"Of course I be happy to help her with math's as Jjong is more useless then a chocolate teapot at math's" Key chuckled and the older's eye's widened, jaw dropping, even Yunhee is giggling at what was to come.

"BUMMIE, stop teasing me, I can count and my times table" Jonghyun whined and pouted, both Key and Yunhee giggling at the older's childish ways and it seemed to cause her teacher to laugh.

"Well I thought Yunhee was the kid here yet it seem's you have your hand's full Key-ssi" Mrs Lee teased and Jonghyun pouted more at everyone picking on him. Yunhee reached up and pecked her dad's cheek and Key kissed the other cheek, instantly making the pout turn into a wide cheesy grin.

"It's alright though I wouldn't be with out the big kid" Key joked back and Mrs Lee chuckled, sorting out a few extra sheets of maths work for Yunhee.

"We can do these together princess, each night before Kibummie call's us for dinner and you have a bath" Jonghyun asked Yunhee, her soft, fluff hair that had been tied in a nice ponytail that morning. Yunhee smiled and nodded her head, she loved it when her daddies helped her with work, she found it easier to learn and remember everything.

"Yes daddy, that sound's perfect" Yunhee said and sighed, she was so happy and content, just wanting to go home and snuggle with her daddies before she had to go to bed.

"Love you sweetheart" Jonghyun whispered softly and pecked Yunhee's head lightly causing her to smile.

"Well here is everything she will need and in no time she will hopefully master her times table and understand math's bit more, her spelling is nearly perfect and she has very neat hand writing for a 6 year old" Mrs Lee continued, handing Key the few sheet's of paper, popping them in her book bag with her other home work and a book she was bringing home to read.

"That is all I have to say really, you both have a very bright, clever daughter there and must be very  proud" Mrs Lee asked, smiling as the two male's, who nodded their head's, cheesy grin's spreading on their lips, they knew she was a smart, clever cookie.

"Oh yes more then proud of her, she is perfect" They said, looking at the tired girl in Jonghyun's lap.

"I love you Yunhee baby" Key said and caressed her pale cheek, smiling warmly and lovingly at her.

"Well it was finally nice meeting you Mr and Mr Kim and hope you have a safe journey home" Mrs Lee stood up extending her hand for them to shake which they did and bowed politely, thanking her for her time and for looking after Yunhee at school.

Jonghyun carried Yunhee who was fighting to keep her little eye's open, her small hand's wrapping round the older's neck. Key walked behind, moving her hair out her face, a warm, loving smile spread on his bow shaped lips.

Yunhee didn't know it yet but for the past few weeks Jonghyun had been taking on extra work and over time to earn some extra money so that if at her parent's evening she had gotten rave review's like she had then both Key and Jonghyun had decided to spoil her rotten at the toy shop, saving to get her some new teddies and few new dolls for her collection.

They had wanted to keep it a surprise from her till now so she had something to get excited about while on the drive to the toy shop. Reaching their car, Jonghyun carefully placed the sleepy girl in the back seat, fixing her seat belt tightly and pecking her forehead lightly. Quickly sliding in to the driver's seat and placing a kiss on Key's bow shaped lips.

"I love you Bummie" Jonghyun breathed out, his love for his husband and daughter got stronger by the minute and he had struggled to keep his hand's and lips to him self in the hall, just in case he offended anyone if he did kiss his husband.

"I love you too Jjong, so proud of our little princess, she is so perfect. Our clever little fruit cake" Key said eyeing the lightly sleeping girl through the mirror at the front, a smile growing on his lips. He still coudn't believe how lucky he really was to not only have a perfect, beautiful smart daughter but to have the most amazing, loving husband who was also the most perfect dad to their daughter, this feeling was priceless.

"She certainly is perfect just like her feline daddy" Jonghyun said eyeing the younger, love and affection pouring from his puppy eye's. Pecking the younger's forehead before starting the car and leaving the school ground's, driving to a special shop to surprise their sleeping princess.

They drove quietly to the shop, Jonghyun held one of Key's hand's tightly in his as they drove the short distance. The shop was only open for one more hour so they had timed it perfectly. Parking right by the main entrance, Key got out first, and walked to the back, opening the door and gently shaking Yunhee to wake up.

"Yunhee baby, we have a surprise for you" Key cooed softly and her small round puppy eye's slipped open, blinking a few time's before she saw the big colourful sign by her daddy's head. Instantly sleep vanished and a huge smile blossomed on her lips. She was not expecting to come here at all and couldn't contain her excitement.

"Oh my god daddy, why are we here, did something happen" He puppy eye's sparkled as Key un buckled her belt and took her hand, Jonghyun walking the older side and holding her other small hand as they walked in to the quiet shop.

"Well as you have got rave review's from your teacher, and your grades are the best possible, me and your daddy have decided to spoil you as a well done and we couldn't be more proud" Key said and she pull his hand down to peck his cheek, doing the same with Jonghyun,

"Omo really, Oh I want teddies Daddies, go, go, go quickly" Yunhee bounced between them, dragging her daddies to the plushie aisle. Key and Jonghyun trying to not trip or fall face first on to the floor as Yunhee rushed to get to her destination.

Yunhee spent 30 minutes choosing her teddies and dolls, She picked a light brown and white rabbit which she has named after her squishy uncle Onew. She picked a multi coloured mushroom which she named after her uncle Tae Tae. She picked a pink frog with yellow
spots and named it after her uncle long leg's Minho and she got a dark green dinosaur which she named after Jonghyun calling it dino daddy and she got a nice white fox naming it after Key, calling foxy daddy.

She had two dolls and the smile on her face was reaching her ear's, she was so happy with her new bit's, never managing to stop saying thank you to her daddies as she know's deep down they had worked hard for her to have these toy's and teddies.

They stopped for pizza on the way home (Yunhee's choice as well), she felt like she was on cloud nine, all sleep vanished as she shared giggles and jokes with her silly daddies, secretly loving the sparkle's in their eye's each time they looked at each other, they had a love like no other and she loved watching them cuddle and hold hand's, it made her feel even more special.

That night she ended up sleeping in between Key and Jonghyun with her new plushie's surrounding her, leaving Key and Jonghyun with very limited space yet they couldn't say no to their princess. It didn't take long for her to sleep with her daddies either side of her and cuddling her tightly as possible.

Some point during the night Jonghyun find's him self kicked out of bed and on the floor, his space taken over with plushie's yet he couldn't stay mad for even a second as he saw Yunhee sleeping in Key's arm's smiling brightly. Yunhee knew her parent's were a little different many years ago and it had never bothered her in fact it was better in her opinion, having two daddies was so much better and more fun then having a mummy. She felt like she got better care, treated more special and more love then anyone could possibly receive, she ignored the disgusting looks and words, she knew some might pick on her at school for it but she didn't care

. All she would say is at lest her daddies were still happily married after ten years together and loved each other more then ever, something she couldn't say about their parent's, she knew being different was not wrong yet too many idiots were blinded by what is deemed normal in the real world.

She couldn't wait to go to school and scream happily I told you  I would prove you all wrong, the only student called out on lying was indeed the only one that spoke the truth, she indeed had two very special daddies that would move heaven and earth for her and spoil her rotten, she truly felt like the most precious, beautiful princess in the world and it was because of them.

She even had the greatest  uncles ever but she didn't think her class mates could handle her awesome uncle Squishy, Tae Tae and Long leg's just yet, they would really make everyone jealous and she wanted to keep her daddies and uncles to her self, they were her's and she didn't want to share them, no matter how self fish it might of sounded, she was their princess and they kept her going with their love and praise and constant dorkiness, like who trips over thin air in such a classy style like uncle Squishy.

Yunhee knew her life was perfect and she would not change it for the world in fact she would always be so grateful to her daddies for picking her all those years ago and giving her a life she had dreamed off, a life full of happiness, joy, laugher and protection, she was thankful for getting a chance at life and she was going to make sure to make her daddies even prouder of her in the future even if it meant battling on with stupid maths work.

Peaking her eye's open a little she saw how Jonghyun had moved back on the bed around her teddies and she smiled warmly, snuggling in to Key's hold, reaching out for one of Jonghyun's hand's and holding it tightly with one of Key's and she sighed happily at the warmth.

"I love you daddies" She whispered out and closed her eye's dreaming of being a princess in a castle again.


Hello Lovelies <3

Well I Hope you enjoy this random piece of whatever I just wrote ><

Sorry for any mistakes and sorry if this turns out pants XD

It's fluffy and Jongkey so good start though :D

Thank you once again to all my readers and subscriber's so far, before even written a thing <3

Comment and Subscribe, let me know what you lovelies think of this ^.^

 

See you soon lovlies <3

P.S Who has heard the rumor of SHINee comeback of June 5th O.O

My body is ready XD

Bring on the ah Jongkey moments ><