I Promise I Won't Ever Fall

I Promise I Won't Ever Fall

I Promise I Won't Ever Fall

 

I once made a mistake, I approached an angel. Here he was standing near the bridge, smiling as he opened his arms wide. My soul, deeply marked by his angelic smile. He was staring at the water under him and his smile turned nostalgic. So nostalgic it makes your heart ache. So bittersweet, it makes you sing of sorrow and grief.

He was so beautiful with his blond hair, swirling around his pale face. His eyes were so big, I thought I could drown in them. They were pulling me, telling me to come closer. And like the moon drawn to earth, I was attracted to him, forever trapped in his gravitation.

I once made a mistake, I fell for an angel. Just in an instant, just like that, my heart was controlled, manipulated to love him. His innocence drawing me like a magnet, I was blinded by this devil in disguise.

And as I stared as he jumped over the bridge and dive on the black water, I promised myself. As I stared at his figure sinking in the deep water and his smile turning real, I promised myself. As his last whisper, soft murmur lost in the wind of the night, still echoed in my head, I promised myself one thing.

-“I’m coming to you, YunHo-ah.”

I promised myself that I won’t ever fall for an angel.

 

 


Hi it's LetsMeetInOurDreams5! I know I have a lot of fanfics to update but this thing won't get out of my head!

~YunJae Forever Sweet Love ~

Dong Bang Shin Ki 5 fighting!

Kisses from LetsMeetInOurDreams5