Stolen

My Bratinella Girl (Looong Hiatus)

▣▣▣▣ Donghae's POV ▣▣▣▣

Here she was, Kaori’s childhood friend that will save us and their group. But it shocked me when I saw first saw her. She looks weird in my eyes. I don’t know what but there’s something weird about her or maybe it was just her thick eye glasses. It doesn’t look like she sings well too.

“Kaori-shi, are you sure she’s the one?” Heechul hyung asked her when Pau and Mika left us to show her their room.

She nodded. “Yes, I am a hundred and one percent sure!”

“I don’t want to say this but…” Yuri made two O’s on her eyes pertaining to Pau’s eyeglasses.

“Pfft!” Eunhyuk suddenly laughed. I tapped his arms and chuckled.

“She’s not blessed with a 20-20 vision but her voice was seriously jaw-dropping!” Kaori said proudly.

“Really?” I asked. “Can we ask her now to sing here?”

“Eyy! Be considerate! She just got here.” Leeteuk hyung threw the pillow at my direction.

I scratched my head and I looked at Hyukkie. “JUST CALL ME BABY!” I started singing to him that made others laugh.

He slapped my face away. “I just thought she’s a fan. PSH!” He said.

The girls giggled and I heard the guys kept singing.

JUST CALL ME BABY

Kaori got up and followed the girls.

You’ll never hear the end of this. I chuckled at that thought.

 

▣▣▣▣ Pau's POV ▣▣▣▣

“WHAT???” Kaori shot up.

“What what?”

“Pau, you didn’t come here to be a writer or whatsoever. You have to show your face in the public!” She started nagging on me.

“Dad was against it so…”

“You escaped?” She sighed and crossed her arms. “What if they found you here? And how will you supposed to live…”

I grinned and took out my wallet. “I got mom’s credit card!”

“Don’t use that!”

“Whyyyy?” I whined.

“They will know where you are!”

I smiled at my friend. “So you’re not really mad that I run away from home huh?”

She sat back on the bed. “I still don’t know but always be reminded not to use that credit card, k?”

“Oh come on! Mom’s not that intelligent to trace me here.”

Kaori started laughing. “You’re such an impudent daughter!”

I laughed along with her. “That’s not true. You know that I followed all their ground rules.”

“Followed? Are you sick?”

“YES!” I nodded eagerly. “After school I go home straight.”

“But you never studied!”

“Kaori I hate business!!!” I complained.

“Arasseo!” She nodded. “Now, how can I hide you with your parents?” She frowned.

We didn’t notice that Mika was listening to our conversation. The door flew open and she smiled sweetly at the both of us.

“I can help.”

Kaori and I looked at each other and blinked.

“How?” I finally asked.

Kaori begged Eunhyuk and Donghae to come with us. It was Mika’s idea to change how I look.

 

 ▣▣▣▣ Eunhyuk's POV ▣▣▣▣

“What time is it?” I asked Fish beside me.

We’re inside the salon waiting for the girls, Kaori, Mika and Pau. They said Pau needs some make-over. Well…I guess they’re right. She needed it badly.

I’M NOT THAT HANDSOME, I know but this girl have some seriously problem in fashion. She can’t stay as nerdy rich girl if she wants to debut as a part of the girl group.

“Almost 3 pm.” Donghae answered after checking on his watch.

I sighed and yawned in boredom. “This is your fault!” I told him.

“What? Why me?” His eyes blinked pointing himself.

“Aish! Jinjjaroo, will you stop being a fanboy to Kaori-shi?”

He scratched his nape. “Why? Didn’t you find her cute?!”

I exhaled on my nose. “She’s not Song Hye Kyo and besides she has Kyuhyun.”

“Why do you like some in the group?” He asked me.

Then I saw the girls coming with their new hairstyles. My eyes blinked when I saw the change on Pauline. It’s like the time is slowly ticking as she walks closer to us.

“Hm? I’m asking you! Is it Pau?” I heard the guy beside me asked but I just ignored him and stood up.

“You guys were already done?” I asked them, my eyes were focused on Pau.

The girls nodded. “Sorry if we make you wait too long.”

Donhae stood up. “Eunhyuk was actually…”

I cut him. “It’s fine. This guy beside me was being impatient but I’m trying to tell him to wait a little longer.”

Fishy’s eyes went wide. “WAH JINJJA!”

I hang my arms on his shoulder and pulled him outside the salon.

The girls followed us. “Oppa let’s buy some clothes too.”

 

▣▣▣▣ Donghae's POV ▣▣▣▣

I heard Kaori told us so I automatically looked back and nod at her. “Let’s go.”

I drove to the nearest mall in Myeongdong. Eunhyuk and I purposely wore glasses and thick scarves to hide our identity. We keep walking all over the mall looking for some clothes that would change Pau’s style.

Honestly, when I waved at her this afternoon I knew she has charisma too. Her clothes and thick square eyeglasses were just hiding it. I kept on glancing at her as she scans on the hanged clothes. There’s some force that attract me to stare at her, wherever she goes my eyes were just following her. She sat on one couch and looked around waiting for her unnie’s. I took my phone out and secretly took a picture of her from my place.

I smiled to myself.

“I knew you like her too.” Eunhyuk whispered in my ears.

“What are you talking about?” I pushed him a little.

He chuckled. “I saw you, you’re staring at her.”

“Who’s her?”

“Pauline.”

“I’m not looking at her!” I strongly denied.

“Eyy! I caught you, stop denying!”

I know he was teasing me now so I sang again. “JUST CALL ME BABY!!”

He chuckled and puffed his cheeks. “You just wait! I’ll get my revenge on you!” He said and walk towards Mika and Pau.

 

▣▣▣▣ Pau's POV ▣▣▣▣

“Pauline-shi.” I looked up at Donghae when he called me.

He motioned me to come close to him so I did.

“Do you wear this kind of shirts?” I showed me a Mickey Mouse sweat shirt.

I nodded. “Why not?”

He took it and hanged it on his arms. My eyes got widened when I saw someone from afar. “Oppa, don’t move.” I told him while hiding a little in his chest.

His brow rose. “WHAT THE!”

“Just do as I say and don’t look back…”

But he did look back and my dad’s MIB’s stopped.

Do they see me? Are they looking at me? My questions were answered when I heard them.

“Miss Ford??” One of the bodyguards shouted asking.

My eyes went wide and quickly took Donghae’s hand and run away.

“MISS FORD!!!” They shouted once again.

“What’s going on???” The shocked Donghae kept on running with me.

“I’ll explain to you later!” I said as I can’t lose energy. We need to escape.

“FOLLOW THEM!!” I heard them shouted.

“OMY OMY OMY!! Pau you’re dead!”

“EXCUSE ME! EXCUSE ME!” Now he’s the one guiding our way.

“OPPPPAAA I CAN’T GET CAUGHT!!!” I cried while still running.

Accidentally, his scarf fell on the floor from running too hard.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!” Girls started screaming.

“That’s Donghae from Super Junior!”

“! NOT NOW!” I heard him said.

We let our bumped on others and push them away sometimes. “SORRY! SORRY!”

“OOPPPPAAA!” The screams went louder as he drags me away.

I looked back and saw a crowd of girls following us. I was even more shocked.

“MISSS FORDDDDDDD!!” I still can hear my father’s bodyguard.

Some of his fans started blocking our way too and as we huddle in the crowd our hands released from each other’s grip.

“PAULINE-SHI!!” I heard him shouted. I have no choice but to leave him.

“Oppa, mianhe!!!” I shouted back and started running with a different direction.

“STOPPP! MISS FORD!”

I didn’t stop running as I can still hear them. I another direction. “HAAAAAHH!” I screamed when someone pulled me inside the fitting room.

“SSSSHHHH!” He shushed me and covered my mouth with his hands.

My eyes blinked.

“Let’s just come out when they’re gone.” Donghae told me.

The room was too small for two people to fit in. We can still hear people screaming out his name so we stayed there. I can feel the warmth of his hands on my lips. He looked at me, our eyes met.

His sharp eyes stared at me. “Tell me! Why are those guys following you?”

He looked out then back at me. “WHAT??” He impatiently asked.

“Mmm.” I pointed his hands on my lips.

“OWW sorry.” He quickly pulled it and apologized.

“They are my father’s bodyguard.”

“But why are you running away from them?” He frowned.

“I just escaped from…”

“WHAT???”

“SSSSHHHHHH!! They might hear you.”

“You should go home and talk to your father. You can never be successful if you just keep on hiding like this.”

“I can’t…I want to stay and sing.” I pouted.

“But…this would be a big problem if you stay. Your dad might even file a case against us and…” He sighed.

“Oppaaaa…” I begged him.

“I should give you to them…” He was about to unlock the door.

I pulled his arms. “No please. I want to be a singer.”

“You don’t know what kind of trouble you’re going into, don’t you?” He asked and sighed.

He turned. I had no choice but to pull him by his neck and kiss his lips trying to distract him.


Wah! Second update ^^ Uhh, the first chap, I mean... after the foreword I'll reveal them when this story comes to its . keke mostly...the top commenters/comments ^^ <3